剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
怎么了
What?
你从墨西哥带回来什么东西了吗
You bring something up from Mexico?
没有
No.
可♥卡♥因♥还是冰♥毒♥
Coke or meth?
我看起来像卖♥♥冰♥毒♥的吗
Do I look like I sell meth?
那肯定是可♥卡♥因♥了
Coke it is.
你们赚了多少
How much did you clear?
八千
8!
就这样而已吗
That's it?
我们赚了一万两千五
We cleared 12.5.
你们干了一票的吗
You guys did a job?
我们和小乔一起的
Us and the kid.
当着我的面居然骗我
You lied to my face!
对 那你之前还跟我胡说八道呢
Yeah, what about all the bullshit you were telling me before?
等等 你说小乔也分到钱了吗
Wait a sec! You're telling me J got a piece?!
- 他没有慌忙逃走 - 我没有逃走 好吗
- He didn't cut and run. - I didn't run, okay?
你没往外跑 我天打雷劈
I could have sworn that was your ass going in the other direction.
你为什么没算我一个
Why didn't you cut me in?!
因为你在墨西哥啊 白♥痴♥
'Cause you were in Mexico, you idiot.
等一天会死啊
Well, wait a goddamn day!
我的那份可♥卡♥因♥在哪儿
Where's my cut of the coke?!
别在这里打
Not here!
就该这么做 太棒了 你让他滚远啦
Way to go, genius! You let him get away!
放开我
Let go of me, man!
你出狱才一个月
You've been out for a month,
不惜一切代价就为了一万两千美金吗
and you risk everything for 12 grand?!
那你呢 不是还走私毒品吗
Oh, what about you? Drugs across the border?
当然 没有风险
Yeah, no risk there.
你应该先来问问我
You should have come to me first!
我现在做所有的事都要听你的了吗
I gotta run everything by you now?
- 现在要这么办了吗 - 对
- Is that how it works? - Yeah!
从你入狱之后 就是这样
Since you went away, yes.
到底是因为我♥干♥了一票你很生气
Are you really mad that I did a job
还是因为我赚得比你多
or is it that I cleared more than you?
地上见
I'll see you on the ground.
- 我抓住你了 - 放开我
- Ooh, I got you! - Let go of me!
小乔不在这儿 亲爱的
J's not here, sweetie.
我还是等等吧
Yeah, I figured I'd wait.
我想谢谢他
I wanted to thank him for something.
到游泳池边等不是更舒服吗
Wouldn't you be more comfortable waiting by the pool?
好啊
Yeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
老巴在这儿吗
Hey, is Baz here?
不在 他还没回来
No. He's not back yet.
我... 我给黎娜带来点吃的
I, uh... I got some food for Lena,
因为我听说你感觉不舒服
'cause I heard you weren't feeling well.
老巴说的
Baz said.
你为什么没跟大家一起去庆祝"教皇"的生日
Why didn't you go with the guys to celebrate Pope's birthday?
袋子里装的什么
What's in the bag?
芝士通心粉的食材
Stuff for mac and cheese.
进来吧
Come in.
有人吗
You in?
雷恩
Renn?
你在吗
You here?
我是克雷格
It's Craig.
操
Oh, shit!
醒醒
Hey, wake up. Hey! Hey!
哦 不
Oh, no!
醒醒
Hey. Hey. Wake up.
雷恩
Renn?
醒醒
Hey. Come on.
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
闻起来不错
That smells good.
对 我只会做这个
Yeah, it's the only thing I can make.
放哪儿
Um, where?
就两块奶酪
Yeah, it's like two cheeses.
花了大概三美元
Costs about 3 bucks.
我妈妈特别喜欢
My mom really liked it.
今天一定很难受
Today must be hard.
今天也是你妈妈的生日 对吗
It's your mom's birthday, too, right?
对
Yeah.
很不可思议
Yeah, it's weird.
甚至没有人说起她 就像...
No one even talks about her. It's...
就像她没存在过一样
It's like she never existed.
是啊
Yeah.
蓝妈妈就这样
That's Smurf.
你知道我妈妈吗
Did you know my mom?
知道一点
A little.
那她和老巴关系怎么样 亲近吗
What about her and Baz? Were they close?
他试过想帮她
He tried to get her help.
看起来好像好几次她都能转危为安
And it looked like she might turn the corner a couple times.
然后就开始丢钱
Then the money started disappearing.
刚开始是几百几百的 后来就更多了
Couple hundred here or there, and then a lot more.
然后不得不... 不得不换锁
And they just... they had to change locks.
她说因为跟蓝妈妈作对 就被赶了出来
Yeah, she said that Smurf kicked her out because she stood up to her.
蓝妈妈会攻击任何她不能控制的人
Said Smurf turns on anyone she can't control.
或者反对她的人
Or goes against her.
做好了吗
Is it ready yet?
你问小乔
Ask J.
你吃吧
Go ahead.
凯瑟琳 洗手间在哪
Catherine, where's your bathroom?
- 拐角处那里 - 谢谢
- Around the corner. - Thanks.
所以 你想感谢小乔什么
So, what was it, uh, you wanted to thanks J for?
我们在学校抽大♥麻♥被发现了
We got busted for smoking pot at school.
他说那是他的
He said it was his.
多好的男孩儿啊
Such a good boy.
我有很不错的大♥麻♥来源 你想来一点儿吗
Oh, I have a great pot hookup if you ever want some.
是吗
Do you really?
当然 不客气
Yeah. For sure. Anytime.
- 好吧 - 对啊
- Sure. - Yeah.
克雷格
Craig?
你还好吗 亲爱的
Are you okay, sweetheart?
急诊室
Emergency room.
我想找个人
Yeah, I'm trying to find someone.
叫雷·布莱克威尔
A Ray Blackwell.
布莱克威尔
Blackwell?
对
Yeah.
我查一下
Checking.
没有接诊这个人
No one by that name has been admitted.
对了 他身上没有身份证
Yeah, he's not gonna have I.D. on him.
他是个白人男性 六十来岁
He's a white male in his 60s.
可能浑身酒气
Probably reeks like alcohol.
你能再查一下吗
Can you check again, please?
你是...
You are...?
他的儿子
His son.
稍等
One moment.
的确没有接诊那样的病人
No one by that description has been admitted.
好吧 谢谢你
Okay, thank you.
我想跟你谈谈
I gotta talk to you.
- 爸爸 - 嗨 宝贝
- Daddy! - Hey, sweetie.
里卡多来电♥话♥ 欠房♥租了
Ricardo called. The rent's past due.
我没钱 我们在避风头
Well, I don't have it. We're laying low. I mean...
好吧 我这么和他说 他肯定会理解的
Oh, okay, I'll tell him that. I'm sure he'll understand.
如果我们住蓝妈妈的房♥子就没这问题了
Well, it wouldn't be an issue if we just lived in one of Smurf's buildings.
问问房♥东能不能缓几天
Just ask him if he can let it slide a few more days, please.
但你有钱浪费在"教皇"的生日上
But you can dig up the money to blow on Pope's birthday.
凯瑟
Cath...
蓝妈妈已经数落过我了
I already caught it from Smurf.
我不想再从你这听一遍
I really don't want to hear it from you, too.
去问她要钱啊
Oh, just ask her for it.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表