剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你的朋友科瑞斯托最擅长的
The only thing your friend Krystal is good for
是招来一些混♥蛋♥酒鬼把她打得屁滚尿流
is finding drunk assholes to beat the shit out of her.
原谅我 我只是试图保护我的家人
Forgive me for trying to protect my family.
这不是你的家人 是我的
Not your family. Mine.
我们不属于你
We don't belong to you.
你发现没 不管你从我们这里拿走了多少
You know, no matter how much you take from us,
你从来不想成为这个家的一份子
you never really did want to be a part of this family.
甚至当你还是个满脸疙瘩的小女孩
Not even when you were a pimply-faced little girl
像流浪狗一样跟在"教皇"周围时 也不想
following Pope around like a homeless puppy.
我不希望你靠近黎娜
I don't want you near Lena.
她不需要一个只是现在爱她
She doesn't need a grandmother who loves her now
但当她发育之后就勾起她欲望的奶奶
and turns on her as soon as she grows a pair of tits.
老巴可能蒙蔽了双眼 但我知道你的为人
Baz may not see it, but I know exactly who you are.
你过得真不错 不是吗 凯瑟琳
You got a nice life, don't you, Catherine?
老巴给了你所有你想要的东西
Baz gives you all the things you want.
我猜这是你一直向往的生活吧
I think it's the life you always dreamed of.
但你别忘了这样的生活是怎么来的
Just don't you forget where that life comes from.
妈咪
Mommy?
你好呀 黎娜小乖乖
Hi, Lena-roo.
我们该走了
Time to go.
拜拜 宝贝 我爱你
Bye-bye, baby. I love you.
奶奶爱你哦
Granny loves you.
怎么回事
What was that?
一些屁事
Some bullshit.
我们的报酬如何
How'd we do?
近几年价格上涨了
Prices went up the last couple years.
报酬如何
How'd we do?
我们拿到了八千美金
We made 8 grand!
不错 很好
Good. Good.
雷恩简直发疯了
Renn is losing her mind.
马尔科的货棒呆了
I mean, Marco's shit is excelente.
你现在很嗨 是吧
You're high right now, aren't you?
我得试试嗨的感觉 这实在是太棒了
I had to try it. It's really, really good!
好吧
Okay.
快走
Whoo! !Andale!
看吧 那是不是很好玩
See? Wasn't that fun?
你喜欢干这事
Yeah, you loved it.
你做得很好
You did good.
我把手表从尼基那里拿回来了
I got the watch back from Nicky.
你怎么跟她说的
What'd you tell her?
什么也没说 我直接拿走了
No, I just took it.
她以为是自己弄丢了
She thinks she lost it.
老弟啊 她爱这只表
Oh, man, she loves that thing.
你应该还给她
You gotta give it back to her.
蓝妈妈说这表容易走漏消息
Smurf said it was a loose end.
告诉尼基别把它卖♥♥了
Tell Nicky not to sell it.
今天谢了啊
Hey. Thanks for today.
怎么回事
What's up?
嘿 伙计们
Hey, gang.
我疲惫的游子们
My weary travelers.
欢迎回家 宝贝们
Welcome home, babies.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
还可以
Eh, all right.
- 那就好 - 嗨 妈妈
- Good. - Hey, mama.
- 你还活着 - 是啊
- You're alive. - Yeah.
你闻起来臭死了
You smell terrible.
我能跟你聊一下吗
Can I speak to you?
我就是想说
I just wanted to say
那天我什么也没看到
that I didn't see anything the other day.
在那个海滩边的厕所
In... In the bathroom at the beach.
就算看见了 我也不当回事
And either way, I don't care.
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
蠢货 你打完点滴只过了六个小时
Dummy. You've only been off the I.V. for like six hours.
- 改喝点啤酒吧 - 玩玩而已
- Switch to beer for a bit - Just for fun.
看看是什么感觉
See what it feels like.
- 小乔 试一点 - 不了 谢谢
- J, try some. - Oh, no, thanks.
你在那里的时候看到露西了吗
Did you see Lucy while you were there?
我们得让你爽一爽了 老兄
We got to get you laid, man.
你已经出来了多久来着 三周了
You've been out for what, three weeks?
难以置信
That's unacceptable.
如果我不得不禁欲三周
If I had to go three weeks,
我的家伙会枯萎然后化成灰的
my dick would shrivel up and turn to ash.
你♥爸♥是和尚还是什么
Your dad like a monk or something?
不 其实 我早前看到他爸爸了
No, actually, I saw his dad earlier.
飞过去了 还在我的车上留下了一大坨屎
Flew by and took a big old shit on my car.
我认为"教皇"的老爹是只海豚
I thought Pope's dad was a dolphin.
没错 只有一只眼睛和一副鳍 就会来回乱撞
Right. One eye and a fin, just flopping around.
蓝妈妈觉得对不起他 让他搞得怀孕了
Smurf felt bad for him and let him knock her up.
我老爹像只海鸥
My dad was a seagull,
吵吵闹闹 到处胡作非为
just squawking and shitting everywhere.
那我的呢
What was mine again?
他像是...
It was, uh...
虎鲸
killer whale.
这太扯了 戴伦的老爹是虎鲸
No way was Deran's dad a killer whale
- 而我爸却他妈是一只鸟 - 抱歉
- and mine was a goddamn bird. - Sorry.
戴伦的老爹其实是个自私的恶棍
Actually, Deran's dad was a selfish prick.
而且是个矮子
And short too.
在你出生前两周他离开了蓝妈妈
He left Smurf two weeks before you were born.
我不得不在一个加油站的卫生间里
I had to deliver your ugly ass myself
亲自给你接生
in a gas-station bathroom.
就直接滑落在地板上
Slid right out on the floor.
好吧...
Well...
我要走了
I gotta go.
我好像不能在这睡 所以...
I'm not supposed to sleep here, so...
你能接受蓝妈妈闹出的事吗
Are you okay with what happened with Smurf?
我工作迟到了两小时
Well, um, I missed two hours of work,
那个混♥蛋♥就扣我的工资
and the asshole docked my pay,
然后我女儿只能在酒吧里睡 所以...
and my daughter had to sleep in a bar, so...
不要告诉老巴
You don't have to tell Baz.
拿这些钱去找个像样的保姆
You get yourself a decent babysitter.
你先结识的是我
You were my friend first.
凯瑟琳 你没事吧
Catherine, you okay?
我没事 帕特里克
Yeah, I'm okay, Patrick.
你别再来这了
Don't come here anymore.
他是你的男友吗
That's your boyfriend?
男友的哥哥 别问了
Uh, his brother. Don't ask.
再有这种事 你可以给我打电♥话♥
If that happens again, you can call me.
别报♥警♥ 警♥察♥根本没用
Don't call 911 cause they ain't gonna do shit.
拿着
Take it.
真的没什么
It's really okay.
别 你还是拿着
No, take it.
小乔 下周飓风要肆虐了
Hurricane swell next week, J.
还是三重旋风 你能抗得住吗
Triple overhead, they say. You think you can hang?
- 应该没问题 - 是吗
- Yeah, I think so. - You do?
他认为他行 哦 耶
Oh, he thinks so. Oh, yeah.
你可得憋很长时间的气
You gotta be able to hold your breath for a long time.
没错 我冲过大浪
Yeah, I've surfed big waves before.
别瞎来 戴伦
Jesus, Deran.
你冲过大浪是吗
You've surfed big waves before, huh?
瞎扯
Bullshit.
你冲过的浪有十英尺高吗 还是十五英尺
You surf, like, 10-footers, 15-footers?
- 当然有 - 我先走了
- Yeah. - I'm out of here.
的事都听烂了
I've heard this Laird Hamilton routine already.
美国冲浪者
冲过二十尺的浪吗
Ever get held down by a 20-footer?
能憋气二分钟还是三分钟
Two minutes? Three minutes?
来吧 证明给我看看
Let's go. Prove it.
我们拉出来溜溜 伙计
Let's see it. Prove it, man.
我们走起 大家来看看他的本事
Let's go! Let's see what he got!
你先请
There you go.
- 嗨 - 嗨 宝贝
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表