剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- No? - Mnh-mnh.
一个女孩 一个男孩
One girl, one boy.
我们养不起另一个孩子了
We can't afford another kid.
我在努力解决
Well, I'm workin 'on that.
下一票结束之后
What do you say after this next job,
我们隐居山林 你觉得怎样
we take off to the mountains?
住在我们以前住过的那种小木屋里
Get a cabin like we used to?
你觉得怎样 黎娜 想要有个小♥弟♥弟♥吗
What do you say, Lena? You want a baby brother?
你想要 看吧 她想要
You do? See, she does.
不能确保一定生男孩呀
Oh, it's kinda hard to guarantee a boy.
说话要算数
Deal's a deal.
好了 我该走了
All right, I gotta split.
再见
Bye.
工作顺利 爸爸
Have a good day at work, Daddy.
- 再见 - 再见
- Bye. - Bye.
嘿 我把我的比基尼带来了
Hey. I brought my bikini.
尼基 我觉得我们不能再见面了
Nicky, I don't think we should see each other anymore.
警♥察♥们说基本上找不回我们的东西了
Cops said there isn't much chance of getting our stuff back.
谢了
Thanks a lot.
也许蓝妈妈能为我调一杯血腥玛丽
Think Smurf can make me a Bloody Mary?
我是认真的
I mean it.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
对不起
I'm sorry.
等等 你这是在... 和我说分手吗
Wait, you're... you're breaking up with me?
但是你是喜欢我的
But you like me.
- 我做错了什么吗 - 不 你没有
- Did I do something? - No. No.
你有了别的女孩吗 你说清楚啊
Is there some other girl? What? Say something.
尼基 你必须走
Nicky, you have to go.
我知道这很难做到
Look, I know it's been hard for you...
- 你必须走 - 你就这么离开我
- You have to go. - Hey, you walk away from me?
你搞什么
Hey, this is bullshit!
你刚刚和我家人一起吃饭
You just went out to dinner with my family.
是这件事吗 晚饭 冰淇淋
Is that it? Dinner? Ice cream?
这些事情对你来说太过平常了吗
Things get a little too normal for you?
- 这句话什么意思 - 你认为的平常
- What's that supposed to mean? - Your idea of normal
是看着随便某个陌生男人在干♥你♥妈♥之前
was watching some random guy stick a needle in your mom
给她注射毒品
before he put his dick inside her.
别污蔑我妈
Don't say shit about my mom.
你根本就不知道这里发生了什么
You don't know what's going on here.
你根本就不知道
You have no idea.
你为什么要这么做
Why are you acting like this?
- 不 - 为什么
- No. - Why?
听着
Look...
一切都结束了
it's over.
我想你离我远点
I want you to stay away from me,
离我家人远点
and you stay away from my family.
吃午饭了
Lunch!
嘿 哥们 昨晚怎样 劲爆吗
Hey, buddy. How was last night? A rager?
- 什么 - 雷恩的派对啊
- What? - Renn's party.
还行吧
It was okay.
听你的之前的语气
By the way you made it sound,
我以为你兴奋劲还没过呢
I thought you'd still be high.
你在外面捣鼓些什么
What are you building out there?
一座喷泉
A fountain.
什么 做成 像鸟的喷泉
What? For, like, birds?
做成 像我的
For, like, me.
给你 亲爱的 这是你的最爱
Here you go, Sweetie. It's your favorite.
辣的
Spicy chili.
- 克雷格的看起来不错 - 搞什么 哥们
- Craig's looks good. - What the hell, man?
- 你吃我的就好了 - 我不想吃你的
- Just take mine. - I don't want yours.
别大惊小怪
Don't make a big deal about this.
天啊 如果能让你们闭嘴
Oh, my God. If it get you guys to shut up,
- 我就吃你的好了 - 好吧
- I'll have yours. - Fine.
你饿吗 亲爱的
You hungry, Sweetie?
亲爱的 怎么了
What's the matter, honey?
尼基和我分手了
Nicky broke up with me.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
哦 你没骗人 这东西确实不错
Wow, you weren't kidding. This stuff is really good.
- 没错 - 十♥八♥年♥陈酿
- Yeah, it's great. - Aged 18 years.
我听说了 我觉得你需要来一杯
After I heard what happened, I figured you could use a drink.
- 你能相信吗 - 不能
- Can you believe it? - I can't.
警♥察♥说是几个外行人干的
Cops said that a bunch of amateurs did this.
- 是吗 - 他们还是没有可行的线索
- Yeah. - They still have nothing to go off of.
- 你有保险吗 - 有
- You have insurance? - Yeah.
好吧 这真糟透了
Yeah. That sucks.
只是些小东西 对吧 可以换新的
It's just stuff, though, right? It's replaceable.
他们拿走了我的公文包
They took my briefcase.
- 为什么 - 它是锁着的
- Why? - It was locked.
他们可能觉得里面有些值钱的东西
They probably thought there was something valuable inside?
我不知道
I-I-I don't know.
只是些工作相关的东西 不是吗
But it's just work stuff, right? I mean...
有什么问题
What's the problem?
有些文件是机密
Some of those files are classified.
不该被带出基地
Okay, they're not supposed to be off the base.
我有的时候把文件带出基地
I mean, I bring them home sometimes because
不然我会把这辈子都浪费在那个破办公室里
I'd spend the rest of my life in that freaking office.
我知道 我懂
I know. I hear ya.
海军部队对这事非常严肃
The Navy takes this shit so seriously.
等等 他们会开除你吗
Wait. Would they fire you?
- 他们可能会把我移交军事法庭 - 惨了
- They could court-martial me. - Oh, shit.
你多想要回这些文件
How bad do you want those files back?
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
我们掌管一些低收入地区
Well, we handle a bunch of low income properties,
我们和一些小混混打交道
and we deal with some pretty shady characters.
如果我们想解决问题...
If we want a problem fixed...
我们打电♥话♥找人
we call some guys.
什么样的人
What kind of guys?
那些能够四处打听消息的人
The kind of guys that can ask around.
他们能找出是哪帮人抢了你的家
They can find out which crew did your house.
也许能把你的公文包找回来
Maybe get your briefcase back.
他们怎么能做到
How are they gonna do that?
最好别问了
It's better not to ask questions.
忘了吧 我不该提起这事
Forget it. I shouldn't have brought it up.
不 不 不
No. No, no, no.
给你的人打电♥话♥
Call your guys.
好
Okay.
- 嗨 - 你在这里干嘛
- Hey. - What are you doing here?
我刚和你♥爸♥爸喝了点酒
I was just having a drink with your dad.
别跟小乔说我见到你了
Don't tell J I saw you.
他可能也会朝你发火的
He might go off on you, too.
什么意思
What does that mean?
他就是傻♥逼♥
He's a shit is what it means.
他刚和我分手了
He just broke up with me.
- 为什么 - 我知道吗
- Why? - Like I know?
一切都很好 然后不知道怎么
Everything was cool, and then out of nowhere,
他突然发疯 想和我断绝关系
he just flips out and wants nothing to do with me.
我应该打他一拳的
I should've punched him.
他做了个错误的决定
Well, he made a big mistake.
- 嘿 老巴 - 嘿 老弟 你有空吗
- Hey, Baz. - Hey, man, you free?
想一起喝个啤酒吗
Do you wanna grab a beer?
好的 当然 去哪里
Uh, yeah. Yeah, sure. Where?
九号♥塔怎么样 半小时后
How about Tower 9? Say half an hour?
- 好的 - 好的 一会儿见
- Okay, cool. - All right, great, I'll see you there.
好的 再见
Right, yeah. Okay, bye.
你见到金刚刀了吗
Have you seen the diamond blade?
我一直把这些放进你的食物里
I've been putting these in your food
因为你需要它 但以你现在的状态
because you need them and you never would've listened to me,
你不会听我的
not in the state you were in.
所以我应该谢谢你了
So I should thank you.
标签上有用药指南
The instructions are on the labels.
你知道你会害我被送回监狱
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表