剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
是GPS
That's the GPS.
是GPS 它在哪儿
It's the GPS. Where is it?
在仪表上来着
It was on the dash.
你不是用来吸毒的吗 快点
What, did you snort it up your nose? Come on.
- 在这儿 - 快给我 给我
- Oh, here it is. - Give me it, give me it.
我去 上面有可♥卡♥因♥
Oh, shit. There's coke on it.
没关系 给我
Okay, give me it.
好 我们要出发了
Yes. Yes. We're a go.
正在驶离范德格里夫特营的大门 快走
It's heading out the gate at Vandegrift. Come on.
咱们动手吧
Let's do this.
快走 出发
Come on, man, let's go, man.
你想干嘛
What do you want?
你现在干这个吗
Is this your job now?
嗯
Yeah.
是啊 你为我高兴吗
Yeah, you happy for me?
蓝妈妈说你到家里
Smurf said you came to the house,
把我们给你的钱扔给了她
threw the money we gave you at her.
她用枪对着我的脸 我本来会做出更出格的事
Should've done a lot worse with her shotgun in my face.
怎么了
What?
你给她留下了深刻印象
You impressed her.
我把你在牢里为我做的事告诉她了
I told her what you did for me inside,
她同意让你加入我们
and she agreed to cut you in.
给你一次活儿
One job.
就一次
One job.
看看你做得怎么样
See how it goes.
如果你愿意的话 收拾一下 我在后面等你
So clean up if you want. I'll meet you out back.
已经开始了
It's going down now.
快看 快看 就是那个 看到了吗
Look, look. There's that... See?
- 很好 - 就是它
- Nice. - This is it.
我去
Shit.
等等 哪一辆 有四辆货车
But wait, which one? There's four trucks, man.
我看到了 看到了
I know, I know, I know.
我也不知道 我不知道
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know.
我们先退回去 等它出现
Well, just pull back, and we'll just wait it out.
好吧
All right.
这是哪儿
What's this?
我们在这放发电机 工具什么的
Well, we keep a generator here, tools and such.
- 噢 不 - 嘿 嘿 嘿
- Oh, no! - Hey, hey, hey!
貌似一辆车要停下来了
Looks like one of 'em's pulling off.
嗯 就是它了
Yeah, that's him.
是的 是的
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了
All right, man.
这个 这个 这个 这个是我们的
We got one here, here, here, here.
找到宝了
Now that... is a beautiful thing!
- 怎么回事 - 到底怎么回事
- What is that? - What the hell is that?
他不会只是停车上厕所吧
Don't tell me he just stopped to use the bathroom.
耍我呢
You got to be kidding me.
卧♥槽♥
God damn it!
看着我
Look at me.
你对她做了什么
What did you do with her?
吃屎去吧 混♥蛋♥
Eat shit, asshole.
试着站起来
Try and get up.
踢
Kick!
过来
Come on.
我勒个去
Mother of God.
别这样
Hey! Stop!
大声叫 他们就会来找你的
Just yell and they'll come find you, all right?
棒呆
It's good, man!
快看这个
Look at that!
走吧 走吧
Let's go, baby. Let's go. Whoo!
快醒醒
Wake up, man.
醒醒
Wake up.
快醒醒 看着我
Wake up. Look at me.
能听到我说话吗 能听见吗
You with me? You with me?
快醒醒 看着我 看着我
Hey, wake up. Look at me. Look at me. Look at me.
看着我
Look at me. Look at me.
你跟蓝妈妈说过你要带她走
You told Smurf you were going to take her.
你说过 你记得你说了吗
You said it. You remember saying it?
你说过
You said it.
人们总是说很多话
People say a lot of things.
嗯
Yeah?
然后不去做
Don't follow through.
你想强♥奸♥她而她反抗了
You tried to rape her and she fought back?
看着我 你这人♥渣♥
Look at me, you piece of shit.
你杀了她吗
Did you kill her?
你杀没杀她
Hmm? Did you kill her?
爷们点 至少告诉我尸体在哪
At least be man enough to tell me where the body is.
我这辈子杀了两个人 只有两个
I killed two men in my life... Two.
一个在贝克斯菲尔德 他闯进了我家
One in Bakersfield. He broke into my trailer.
一个在约书亚树村 他拿着刀跟踪我
One in Joshua Tree. He came after me with a knife.
就因为这个我坐了牢
That's the one I did time for.
我没碰过你老婆
I never touched your wife.
你得告诉我你对她做了什么
You're going to tell me what you did with her.
否则你就要死在这儿
Or you're going to die here.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
那就快动手吧 混♥蛋♥
Then get it over with, punk.
他还有呼吸
He's still breathing.
我们不能让他活着
Well, we can't let him live.
你先回家 我来处理
You go home. I'll take care of it.
你和老巴还有"教皇"说了吗
Did you talk to Baz and Pope yet?
他们马上就回来
They'll be back soon.
他们会开心死的
Well, they'll be stoked.
来杯特别的
Okay, something fancy.
龙舌兰酒加冰
Tequila with ice.
少了一万二
You're light 12 grand.
我猜我们可能漏了几包
Guess we missed a few packs.
你们没反覆确认油桶里还有没有吗
Didn't you double-check inside the drums?
哦 我们的错
Oh, our bad.
我估计我们像冰球一样
I guess when we were sliding around like
在有毒食物残渣里滑的时候...
human hockey pucks in toxic food waste...
你觉得一旦他们找到之后会怎么样
What do you think would happen if they found it?
带编码的联邦储蓄现金
Coded Federal Reserve cash.
会把他们引到十五号♥楼
That will lead them to Building 15,
然后引到海军上将保罗 最后引到我们这里
then to Admiral Paul, and then to us.
你们两个必须回去找到油在哪里回收
I want you two to go back and find where that oil is recycled.
好好好 蓝妈妈 停
All right, Smurf, stop!
你♥他♥妈♥的以为你在跟谁说话
Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!
我们拿了 在我房♥间里
We took it. It's in my room.
你在干什么啊 兄弟
What are you doing, man?
我觉得我们应得一点奖励啊
I felt like we deserved a little bonus.
哦 是吗
Oh, really, now?
真"有种"啊 兄弟
Way to have some balls, bro.
给我去取 现在就去
Go get it. Now!
- 是我怂了吗 - 哦 不是一向如此吗
- I'm the one that folds? - Oh, yeah, like you weren't gonna?
一群蠢货 还觉得他们能...
Couple of idiots, still think that they could...
小乔
J?
你有什么地方可以把它藏起来
Is there somewhere you can hide this?
有两个警♥察♥还等着我在觉得合适的时候
There are two cops waiting for me to text them
发短♥信♥给他们
when I think it's the right time for them
好进来搜查
to come in and raid the house.
嘿 亲爱的黎娜小乖乖
Hey, my Lena-roo.
来吧 躺在我边上
Come on. Lie down next to me.
我们什么噪音都不管
We're not gonna listen to any noise.
我们是警♥察♥ 举起双手
Police! Let me see your hands!
不许动
Don't move!
- 双手举起来 - 手举着
- Let me see your hands! - Hands up!
站起来 现在
Get on your feet! Now!
趴下来
Lay down on your stomach!
脸朝下 脸朝下
All right, face down! Face down!
按他说的做
Do what he says!
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表