剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你都没有问我为什么
You didn't ask me why.
我只是叫你去打一个叫韦恩的小孩
I just told you to beat up a kid named Wayne.
你想要说什么
What are you saying?
我想说 如果你能为我做一件事
I'm saying if you do something
但不问原因
and you don't ask me why...
我就回家
...I'll come home.
到了 这里就是他工作的地方
This is it. That's where he works.
好的
Okay.
在这里等着
Wait here.
什么 不
What? No.
我也一起去 我想要看看
I'm coming. I want to see this.
听我的
Trust me.
还是别看了
You don't.
嗨 哥们
Hey, man.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
我得修理你一顿
I have to mess you up a little.
你说什么
What?
现在的情况对我俩来说都很糟糕
It's a shitty situation for the both of us.
你是谁啊
Who are you?
也许你得青一只眼 或者出点血
Maybe a black eye, make you bleed a little,
然后你会大叫着跑到街上 明白吗
and then you're gonna run down the street screaming, okay?
不需要把事情搞大
Doesn't have to be a big deal.
不需要那样做
Doesn't have to be like that.
讲真的 把它
Seriously. Put it... Ohh!
妈的 疼死我了
Shit, that hurt!
来啊 我可还有很多大招呢 混♥蛋♥
Yeah, there's more where that came from, asshole.
看来是要我动真格的了
So I guess it does have to be like that!
快他妈给我起来 起来
Get the hell up! Get up! Get up!
妈的
Shit!
真是太好笑了
It was hilarious.
回家的路上 我爸妈一直在絮叨
All the way home, my parents were going on
蓝妈妈是个如何坚强的单身母亲
about what a strong single mother Smurf is.
太奇妙了 他们才刚发现
Which is amazing, given the fact that they just found out
我背着他们 和你在她的屋子里滚床单
I've been sleeping with you at her house behind their backs.
蓝妈妈真是个厉害的女人
Smurf is seriously badass.
什么糟糕的事情她都能搞定
That woman gets shit done.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening?
抱歉 我有件事忘记了
Sorry. I forgot.
我得去帮蓝妈妈拿房♥租
I got to pick up rent checks for Smurf.
现在拿吗
Right now?
是的 她今晚就要
Yeah, she needs them tonight.
我晚点给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you later!
眼光不错 这是我最喜欢的照片之一
Good eye. That's one of my faves.
你好 我叫莱拉
I'm Lila.
噢 你就是这照片的摄影师
Oh, wow. You're the photographer.
- 是的 - 你好 我叫戴安
- Yeah. - Hi. I'm Diane.
这些照片都 很棒
These are... great pictures.
谢谢
Thank you.
而这张 我虽然不敢肯定
But this one... you know, I'm not 100% sure,
因为过去很多年了 但我觉得这个人我认识
it's been ages, but I think I knew this guy.
- 是吗 - 是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
天呐 我真想再联♥系♥上他
Boy, I'd love to get back in touch with him again.
你知道有什么办法能让我联♥系♥到他吗
You know any way I could reach him?
我不知道 抱歉
Oh, no. I'm sorry.
恐怕我不能跟你透露他的信息
Afraid I can't share that info with you.
- 不行吗 - 不行
- No? - No.
我拍的每张照片都是一份情感
Every photo I shoot is a relationship.
简短但亲密
It's brief but intimate.
我拍摄的主题多是
And many of my subjects have,
超脱于平常的生活
you know, dropped out of conventional life.
它们有着不同的寓意
For various reasons.
因此 为了换得转瞬即逝的真实感
So, in exchange for a fleeting moment of truth,
我承诺要为他们保密
I promise them anonymity.
怎么了
What?
这些在我听来完全是胡说八道
That sounds like a load of bullshit to me.
如果你不想告诉我 可以直接说
If you don't want to tell me, just say,
"这关你屁事"
"It's none of your damn business."
好吧
Okay.
这关你屁事
It's none of your damn business.
谢谢 我很感谢
Thank you. I appreciate it.
你知道刚刚那是什么吗
Now, you know what that was?
那是转瞬即逝的真实感
That was a fleeting moment of truth.
好像是的 对吗
Yeah. It kind of was, wasn't it?
有事吗
What?
蓝妈妈让我来的
Smurf sent me.
你的 你的房♥租没有放进箱子里
Your... Your rent... it's not in the box.
你想进来吗 我刚得到了些很棒的大♥麻♥
You want to come in? I just got some amazing weed.
想试一下吗
Have a hit.
我 我不用了
I'm... I'm good.
租金的话
Just the rent is...
讲真的
Seriously.
这玩意让人过瘾极了
This stuff... mind-blowing.
我只是来要租金
Just the rent.
别犯蠢 孩子
Don't be an idiot, kid.
要么我给你一些烟 然后过几天
How about I give you some weed and in a few days,
你再来要房♥租好吗
you come back for the rent?
只有你可以从中捞到好处
Only person who wins is you.
如果你不给我房♥租 我就得告诉蓝妈妈了
If you don't give me the rent, I'm gonna have to tell Smurf.
你个小杂碎
You little prick.
我这么客气地跟你商量
I asked you nicely.
我也很客气地问你要房♥租
I asked you nicely.
给我租金
The rent.
好吧 伙计
Okay, man.
请别见怪 好吗
No hard feelings, huh?
蓝妈妈
Smurf!
嗨
Hey.
嘿 谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
不谢 小乔去哪了
Sure. Where's J?
不知道
I don't know.
我们当时在沙滩 而他举止古怪
We were at the beach and he was being weird,
他突然说他得去替蓝妈妈去收租
and all of a sudden, he said he had to go get rent checks
而他现在连电♥话♥都不接了
for Smurf, and now he's not answering his phone.
不管结果怎样
I mean, for what it's worth,
他肯定是在替蓝妈妈跑腿
I'm sure he did have to run an errand for Smurf.
在这个家就是得这么做的
Tends to work that way around here.
干杯
Cheers.
所以 你妈妈 她不是你的亲妈
So, your mom... she's not your real mom, huh?
真的 你看得出来 你怎么看出来的
Really, you could tell? What was your first clue?
我不知道 她的口音吧
I don't know. Her accent?
我妈走了
My mom took off...
更可能是被我爸逼走的
or he ran her off, more likely.
她住在异地了
She's not around.
我挺喜欢你♥爸♥的
Well, I really liked your dad.
他看起来很酷
He seems very cool.
别笑 他看起来真的很酷
No, he seems very cool.
他很喜欢你
He loved you.
谢谢你能耐心地听他絮叨
Thanks for putting up with him.
我没有觉得他在絮叨
I wasn't putting up with him.
并不是每个人的工作经历
I mean, not everyone's work stories
都很有趣
are all that interesting.
什么 很有趣啊
What? They were!
一堆钱的故事 听起来就很疯狂
That pallet of money story, man... that was crazy.
天呐 拜托
Oh, God. Please.
那个故事是在2003年发生的
That story's from 2003.
当时在部队里很生气
He's hit the camo ceiling.
他现在看上去就像荣耀的海军银行经理一样
He's like a glorified Navy bank manager now.
他刚刚当上了中尉 对吧
He just made Lieutenant Commander, though, right?
对 他原来连续三次都没当上
Yeah, after being passed over like three times in a row.
他上级给他争取的
His boss has it out for him.
我不知道
I don't know.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表