剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我以为要花多点时间解决
I thought I was gonna have a little more time with this.
解决什么
With what?
我要赌一把
I'm just gonna take a gamble,
把真♥相♥告诉你 明白吗
and I'm gonna tell you the truth, okay?
要坐下聊吗
Should I sit down for this?
你觉得你的手提箱是怎么找回来的
How do you think I got your briefcase back?
老巴 我不知道 我不...
Oh, Baz, I don't know, man. I don't...
就料到你不想知道 其实很简单
I know you don't wanna know. Thing is, it was easy...
我的兄弟抢劫了你家
'cause my brothers robbed your place.
好极了 那你可以把电视机还给我了
Awesome. Maybe you can get my TV back.
难道不合理吗
Doesn't that make the most sense?
这比我在黑社会有了解来龙去脉的熟人
I mean, it makes a lot more sense than I know a guy who knows the ins and outs
要更合情理吧
of the criminal underworld.
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
因为你没准备好 你需要别人推一把
'Cause you weren't ready and you needed a push.
你是个聪明人 保罗
Paul, you're a smart guy.
机会来了 你自己就能看到
You can spot an opportunity when it presents itself.
我现在打算给你一个机会
I'm about to present you with an opportunity.
你在勒索我
You're blackmailing me?
不 你肯定能抵挡得住
No. I know you'd stand up to that sort of thing.
你走吧
You should get out of here.
不 别赶我走 别生气
No, no, no, don't do that. Don't get angry.
- 我想寻求合作 - 不行
- I'm talking about a partnership. - No.
我不做违法的事
No, I'm not doing anything illegal.
你收了我的五千块 给了我重要的提示
Well, you took my 5 grand, you gave me those great tips...
如果你要打破底线
If you're gonna cross a line,
那就保证值得这么做
you make sure it's a line worth crossing.
你今天挣了五千块
Now you made 5 grand today.
挣点大票子怎么样
How'd you like to make some real money?
赌城好玩吗
How was Vegas?
克雷格碰到托比了
Craig ran into Toby.
你到底去哪了
Where'd you really go?
我累了 老巴
I'm tired, Baz.
我跟保罗聊了 没问题
I talked to Paul. We're good.
好
Good.
你好吗
You okay?
嘿
Hey.
蓝妈妈
Smurf...
怎么了
What happened?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表