剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
J, I need you to go find Deran.
其他人我都联♥系♥得到 他可能在冲浪
I got hold of the other boys, but I think he's probably surfing.
我要你帮我把他带回来
I need you to bring him home.
内♥裤♥
Underwear?
过来 伙计
Get in here, man!
快来 这家伙想抢我钱包
Come on, this guy tried to take my wallet!
来帮我 快点
Help me! Come on!
混♥蛋♥
Piece of shit.
冲完浪上来 看见这人在我车里瞎翻
Come up from surfing, this guy's going through my truck,
把我钱包扔在座上
throws my wallet on the seat.
然后跟个蠢猪一样 就跑那里面去了
Like a dipshit, he runs in there.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here, man?
蓝妈妈让我过来的 她...
Ah, Smurf sent me. She, uh...
她要你赶紧回家
she needs you home right away, man.
噢 是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
她没说
She didn't say.
把你自行车扔后面去 我载你
Hey, throw your bike in the back. I'll give you a lift.
不了 哥们 我喜欢骑车
Nah, man. I like to ride.
过来 小乔
Come here, J!
你要去哪
Where you going?
嘿 小乔
Hey, J!
确定不想搭个便车吗 伙计
Sure you don't want a ride, buddy?
来吧 哥们 上车吧
Come on, man! Get in the car!
快来啊 我载你回去 快上车
Come on! I'll give you a ride! Get in the car!
家里见
See you back at the house.
- 我们得毁了那些表 - 什么 别啊
- We have to destroy the watches. - What? No!
销赃太危险了
It's too dangerous to sell them.
那些起码值十万美金
They're worth at least 100 grand.
警♥察♥死了这么大的事 不会随随便便就翻篇的
There's not a fence in the world that won't flip over the death of a cop.
那家伙就那样跳上车 真是个傻♥逼♥
Guy was an idiot, jumping on the car like that.
你们从一开始就不该干这一票
You shouldn't have done the job in the first place.
说得可真棒 真实用 多谢了 "教皇"
Oh, that's great. Real helpful. Thank you, Pope.
也不该让大天才去查探
Or let Einstein scout
保安公♥司♥的巡逻时间表
the security company patrol schedule.
滚犊子 "教皇"
Oh, eat shit, Pope.
好了够了
Okay, that's enough.
那另一个保安呢 你确定他认不出来你吗
What about the other guard? Are you sure he can't ID you?
- 我觉得不能 - 你觉得不能
- I don't think so. - You don't think so.
不 他认不出的 当时事情发生得太快了
No. He can't. It happened too fast,
他又在我们后面 一直在开枪 认不出的
and he was behind us. He was blasting away. No.
还有那几个吸毒的 你们戴了面罩 对吧
And the tweakers. You wore your masks, right?
是啊 但我们绑他们的时候没戴
Yeah. Except when we grabbed them.
他们怎么会从戴滑雪面罩的人手里买♥♥毒品
Why would they buy drugs off guys in ski masks?
因为他们是嗑昏头了的瘾君子
Because they're shithead tweakers.
正因如此 他们记不住的
Which is exactly why they wouldn't remember.
你最好祈祷他们记不住 因为你放走的
You better hope not, since you let them go.
就是那样计划的 "教皇"
That was the plan, Pope.
警♥察♥比对DNA 就会去抓他们 而不是我们
The cops match the DNA, they arrest them, not us.
要是警♥察♥发现他们头部中弹死在沙漠里...
If they find them dead in the desert with bullets in their heads...
可能不是最利落有效的误导方式
maybe not the cleanest misdirect.
那辆路虎揽胜呢 你确定没人看见你抢了吗
What about the Range Rover? You sure no one saw you take it?
是啊 巷子里没人 街上的灯也灭了
Yeah. The alley was empty, plus the street light was out.
那你们回家的时候小乔怎么满脸淤伤
Why was J all banged up when you got home?
你不相信我吗
You don't believe me?
问问他
Ask him.
我...
I...
他回程的时候急刹车
He stopped short on the way back.
我没系安全带 脸撞在仪表盘上了
I didn't have my seat belt on, so my face hit the dash.
他说得没错 没人看见我们
He's right. No one saw us.
好吧
Okay.
现在基尔默应该已经把它大卸八块了吧
Kilmer's got it in 50 pieces by now.
我们...我们没弄到基尔默那
We... we... we couldn't get to Kilmer's.
我们...我们 把它扔在了修理厂
W-we... we had to drop it in the salvage yard,
抢银行那次用的那个
the one we used for the bank.
所以说 现在那辆车带着克雷格的血
So, the car with Craig's blood
还有死了的警♥察♥的子弹
and a dead cop's bullets in it
就那么放在圣佩德罗等着被人发现吗
is sitting in San Pedro waiting to be found?
我担心克雷格会流血不止
I was worried Craig was gonna bleed out.
我必须得做决定 是我做的决定
I had to make the call. I made the call.
你们俩回到车那
You two are going back to that car.
你们要给我把它弄到面目全非 大卸八块
You're gonna strip it, bleach it, chop it in 10 pieces,
然后再他妈扔到海里
and then throw it into the goddamn ocean.
不 不要 为什么是我们
No. No, why... why us?
那是老巴的事 老巴决定的
It was Baz's call. Baz made the call.
要不是你一开始就搞砸了 他也不用那么做
He wouldn't have had to if you hadn't screwed up in the first place.
那他呢
What about him?
他现在是家里一员了
Huh? He's a part of the family now.
为什么他就能坐享其成
W-why is he getting a free ride?
为什么总是我们干那些苦差事 真♥他♥妈♥扯淡
W-why do we always have to do the grunt work? It's bullshit.
小乔 明天放学后
J, after school tomorrow,
帮你舅舅们搞定车的事 好吗
help your uncles with the car, okay?
当然
Sure.
现在满意了吗 宝贝
You happy now, sweetie?
"教皇"对蓝妈妈撒谎了
Pope lied to Smurf.
那辆路虎揽胜的车主当时想阻止我
The owner of the Range Rover tried to stop me,
"教皇"拿手电筒把他暴打了一顿
then Pope beat him up with a flashlight.
你告诉蓝妈妈了吗
You tell Smurf?
- 没有 - 很好
- No. - Good.
很好 你做得没错
Good. You did the right thing.
有事先来找我 好吗
Always come to me first, okay?
怎么了
What?
"教皇"看了他的驾照 知道他住在哪儿
Pope checked his license to find out where he lived.
他会对他做什么吗
Is he gonna do something to him?
你以为我们这是什么家庭 伙计
What kind of family do you think we are, man?
剩下的我来处理
I got it from here.
我在监狱的时候 你说你要翻新这个
You said you'd redo this while I was in prison.
我觉得留着让你出来以后
Oh, I figured we'd all be better off
有东西可以破坏 会更好点
if you had something to smash when you got out.
对蓝妈妈撒谎可真不容易
Pretty tough on me with Smurf.
我实话实说罢了
Just being honest.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那可真有意思
That's funny.
那个小混♥蛋♥跟你说什么了
What'd that little shit tell you?
他有没有告诉你我救了他小命
Did he tell you I saved his ass?
那家伙要杀了他
The guy was about to kill him.
你应该告诉蓝妈妈的 老兄
You should have told Smurf, man.
她问的是善后问题
She was asking about loose ends.
没什么要善后的
There are none.
- 什么意思 "教皇" - 我搞定了
- Meaning what, Pope? - I took care of it.
- 什么 - 我威胁了那人
- What... w-w... - I scared the guy.
- 你什么意思 - 我恐吓了那家伙
- What does that mean? - I scared the guy.
我们要是找上门修理他 他就不会指认我们的
He couldn't ID us if we went up and kissed him.
但你还是该提提这事的
Well, you still should have said something.
唯一要善后一下的就是小乔
The only loose end is J.
我告诉过你们 我们不能信任他
I told you we couldn't trust him.
他还是个孩子 哥们 你指望他能做什么
He's just a kid, man. What did you expect him to do?
对他宽待点 以后再看吧
Ease up on him, and then we'll see.
他今早堵着克雷格
He cornered Craig this morning.
打探你们是在哪绑到那帮吸毒的
Wanted to know where you grabbed the tweakers.
他告诉他了吗
Did he tell him?
克雷格没那么傻
Craig's not that dumb.
那就好
Good.
他晚上好像都不睡
I don't think he's sleeping.
他一直没住咱们给他开的宾馆房♥间
He never checked into the motel room we got him.
你是说他晚上都在房♥子周围晃悠吗
You mean he's wandering around the house all night?
鬼知道他在哪
Or God knows where.
还有 他怎么说小乔的
And what's he saying about J?
他还是劝我们别相信他
He's still convinced we can't trust him.
你在那干什么呢
Hey! What are you doing up there?
在那打手♥枪♥吗 你能再磨蹭点吗
What, are you jerking off? Can you go any slower?
你用一只手来试试
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表