剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- 哦 你也是个车迷 - 以前是
- Oh, you a car guy. - Mm. Used to be.
但是现在我有孩子了 是吧
But now I have kids. Right?
能跑多快 时速120还是130
What's this thing do? About a buck 20, buck 30?
在公路上飙到过140
Open road, I've done 140.
- 真不错 - 骗子
- That's impressive. - Liar.
你仍然是个车迷
You're still a car guy.
非常感谢 吉妮 真的太棒了
Thank you so much, Janine. It was wonderful.
- 认识你们太棒了 - 真的像做梦一样
- It was great to meet you. - This is truly surreal.
- 我不能... - 我知道了 好吗
- I can't... - Yeah, I know, right?
我会留心尼基 在十点之前送她到家的
I'll keep a close eye on Nicky and have her home by 10:00.
记得打电♥话♥
But don't hesitate to call.
好了 我要带这些人回家了
Okay. I'm gonna get these people home.
- 回家了 - 晚安 各位
- Get 'em home. - Good night, everyone!
- 晚安 - 晚安
- Good night! - Good night!
- 谢谢 - 晚安
- Thank you. - Good night.
来吧 要走了
Come on, let's go.
晚安 尼基
Night, Nicky.
你要去哪里吗
You got somewhere to be?
什么
What?
晚餐期间你大概看了二十次手♥机♥
Well, you checked your phone about 20 times during dinner.
我以为你要出门
I thought maybe you had somewhere to be.
去吧
Go ahead.
谢了
Thanks.
怎么回事
What's that about?
我还不知道
I don't know yet.
所以 你小时候想当个海军
So, you wanted to be in the Navy as a child?
- 怎么 - 有点吹过头了吧
- What? - That's stretching it a bit.
是你设的这个局 我逢场作戏而已
Hey, you made up the game. I was just playing it.
我知道戴伦每次离家出走 你都会心烦
Look, I know it gets to you when Deran takes off like this.
这么无聊的事我才没心烦
It doesn't get to me. It's boring.
如果戴伦想因为发脾气而丢了工作
If Deran wants to lose a job because of a temper tantrum,
那是他自找的
that's his choice.
他是在宣泄 他只是需要一点时间
He's acting out. He probably just needs a minute.
但是 如果"教皇"继续负责行动让他火大
But... if Pope goes charging in there and pisses him off,
可能又会变成大♥麻♥烦了
maybe it turns into a bigger problem again.
这件事你觉得是什么
What do you think it is about this
让你真的觉得麻烦 老巴
that really bothers you, Baz?
戴伦还是"教皇"负责的态度
Deran or the fact that Pope's taking care of it?
我累了
I'm beat.
我去洗碗
I'm doing the dishes.
你还得去弄牌照 不是吗
You have some license plates to get, don't you?
我都以为你不会来了
I started to think you weren't coming.
抱歉 被家庭聚餐耽误了
Yeah, sorry. Family dinner overran.
很高兴你来了 来吧
I'm glad you made it. Come on.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
我喜欢这张
I love this one.
一个满不在乎的人
Guy doesn't give a damn.
你明白吗
You know?
感觉不论他做过什么 不论他有多少不得已
It's like whatever he did, whatever he had to do,
他都这样坚持着自己的梦想
he's still here, living the dream.
你喜欢哪幅
Which one do you like?
这个吧
...this one.
挺好
Nice.
感觉就像
It's almost like...
感觉她根本无法被束缚于一张画布中 你懂吗
It's like the neoprene can't contain her, you know?
她体内有些特殊的东西
Like there's something in her,
某种鲜活的力量
some animating force
穿"洞"而出
that's just pushing through that hole.
抱歉
Sorry.
讲出来就觉得好污
That came out dirtier than I meant it.
你为什么喜欢这幅画
What do you like about it?
说实话吗
Honestly? I mean,
我来之前还以为估计会是一些
I was sort of expecting pictures
类似于冲浪板广♥告♥画的玩意
like you see in ads for surfboards,
但看到的画完全不是那样
but none of these are like that.
尤其是这一幅 特别不同
And this one is really not like that.
你会这么以为
Well, you must think that I am pretty boring
那你肯定是觉得我这人特别无趣
if that's what you thought this would be.
- 没有 - 那你干嘛还要来呢
- No... - Why'd you agree to come?
跟你开玩笑呢
I'm just messing with you.
不能再这样了
This has to stop.
窗户我会给你修好 行了吧
I'll fix your window, all right?
不 跟窗户没关系
No, it's not about the window.
那是跟戴夫有关吗
It's about Dave?
我两个月前认识他的
I met him two months ago.
哦 关我屁事
Yeah, like I give a shit.
他知道我的事了吗
Does he know about me?
没有 有什么可说的
No. What's there to say?
今晚他不在你可是走大运了
You're lucky he wasn't here tonight.
怎么着
So, what,
你跟戴夫还想在家居店来一发公然出柜
are you and Dave gonna fag it up at Pottery Barn
然后拿点同志纪念版盘子之类的吗
and get matching dishes and shit?
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you even hear yourself?
你是得有多讨厌你自己 才说得出这种话
How much do you have to hate yourself to talk like that?
我可不讨厌我自己
I don't hate myself.
我一点不讨厌自己
I don't hate myself, okay?
我只是跟你不一样 懂吗
I just... I'm not like you, you know?
不懂
No.
我当然不懂 你随随便便闯进别人家
No, you break into guys' apartments
然后就跟他们滚床单
and have sex with them.
我没随便跟谁都干
No, not "guys."
就你一个
Just you.
我不能再这样了
I can't do this anymore, man.
伯利兹那些事已经过去很久了
Belize was a long time ago,
都没什么大不了的
and it was simple there.
仅此而已
That was the point.
- 是吗 - 都过去了 没什么大不了的
- Yeah. - It just happened. It was simple.
告诉你 对我来说没什么大不了 当时如此
You know what? It was simple to me, too,
现在也一样
and it still is.
懂了吗
Okay?
你在公厕里狠狠揍我
You beat me up in a public restroom
就是因为被那小子撞见 想要跟你妈隐瞒
when that kid showed up to keep it from your mom.
这事儿没那么简单
That's not simple!
闭嘴
Hey!
这事跟蓝妈妈没关系
This isn't about Smurf.
听懂了吗
Okay?
是吗
Really?
那你去告诉她啊
Then go tell her.
你就是这么没种
Exactly.
今晚谢谢你
Well, thanks for tonight.
不 谢谢你明知可能会无聊还肯来
No, thank you for risking a lame evening.
那 晚安
Well, good night.
想进屋来吗 小乔
Do you want to come in, J?
好
Sure.
- 你经常出去旅游啊 - 对 上大学之后
- You travel a lot. - Yeah. After college.
你也该多出去玩 不过得先上大学
You should, too. But after college.
告诉你啊 要是敢不考大学
I swear, I will kick your ass
我可会狠狠收拾你
if you don't apply.
我... 我都没问过
I am... I never asked.
你父亲他还在世吗
Is your dad still in the picture?
我也还在寻找答案
I'm still trying to figure that out.
听起来好复杂
Sounds complicated.
是啊
Yeah.
跟外婆一起生活感觉如何
How's living with your grandmother?
还行
It's okay.
还有你舅舅们也一起住是吗
You have uncles that live there, too, right?
对 四个舅舅
Yeah. Four.
舅舅们自己也都有房♥子 只是...
Yeah, I mean, they all have their own places, but...
他们大多数时候都在外婆那
No, they're there quite a lot.
但 "教皇"住在汽车旅馆里
I mean, Pope is in a motel.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表