剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
我先让你射一枪
I'm giving you a free shot.
抱歉
Sorry.
来啊 "教皇"
Come on, Pope.
我去 那可是把新枪啊
Oh, come on! That's a new gun.
你想要...
Oh, you wanna... Oh, ho ho!
蓝妈妈: 撤退
撤退
Cutback.
把你手♥机♥给我 蓝妈妈被抓了
Give me your phones. Smurf's been arrested.
去拿护照 把克雷格带到这儿
Uh, get the passport, get Craig here,
然后动手销毁这儿的东西
and then start shredding.
好 销毁多少
Yeah, yeah. How much?
所有的东西 小乔 把你的手♥机♥也给我
Everything! J, give me your phone, too.
我去把手♥机♥卡换了
I gotta change out the SIM card.
撤退
妈的 雷恩 我要走了
Shit, Renn. I-I gotta go.
我靠
Shit!
我得走了
I gotta go.
- 就这样吗 - 对 把东西都放车上
- Just like that? - Yeah. Put everything in the truck.
现在离开就向他们证明了我们犯法了
Leaving town tells them we're guilty.
对 本来就是
Yeah, we are.
都放上去
In, in, in.
克雷格 你先进去帮戴伦的忙
Hey, Craig, give Deran a hand inside
然后去拿烘干机后面的现金 知道了吗
and get the cash behind the dryer, okay?
我们到了安全屋会打电♥话♥给你的
I'm gonna call you when we get to the safe house.
什么
What?
你说我们不应该跑路 那就别跑了
You said we shouldn't run, so don't run.
- 都上车 - 你要把他也带上吗
- Hey, get in. - Y-You're taking him?
我知道即使你受到警♥察♥胁迫也不会出♥卖♥♥♥我们
I know that you're not gonna roll on us if the cops squeeze you.
但他 我就不确定了
Him, I'm not so sure of.
老巴 我没有护照
Baz, I don't have a passport.
好 我们会解决的
Okay, well, we'll figure it out.
现在先上车
Get in the car!
你休想甩掉我
Like hell you're leaving me behind.
我们走吧
Let's go.
小乔 把吃的放在那儿
J, put the food there.
- 怎么了 出什么状况了吗 - 放松点
- What happened? What went wrong? - Just relax.
先待在这
We're just gonna sit tight,
等待律师传讯 之后就能松口气了
wait for the lawyer to call, then we're home-free.
那...我们要去委内瑞拉吗
So, what... Venezuela?
对 委内瑞拉
Yeah, buddy, Venezuela.
把钟表店侦查的事搞砸的又不是我
I'm not the one that screwed up the watch store recon.
- 所以你要... - 我跟你说过了
- So you're just gonna have to... - I told you we should have taken out
要把那些吸毒的解决掉
those tweakers.
如果那些吸毒的认出我们任何人
If the tweakers could have I.D.'d anyone,
那警♥察♥带走的就不是蓝妈妈 而是我们了
the cops would have picked us up, not Smurf.
你要打给她吗
Are you gonna call her?
我要打给欧申赛德警局
Yeah, I'm gonna ring up Oceanside PD
问能不能见见蓝妈妈
and ask if Smurf's available.
凯瑟琳
Catherine.
我们出国之后 我会打给凯瑟琳的
After we cross the border, I will call Catherine.
行吗
Okay?
蹲下 低一点
Down. Get down. Get down.
把门打开
Open up.
不要朝我开枪
And try not to shoot me.
你们把护照都拿来了吗
You bring the passports?
警♥察♥把你放了吗
Cops let you out?
她根本就没进去
She was never in.
所以... 这是个测试还是什么
So, this was what... some kind of test?
我会把钥匙带到丘拉维斯塔
I'll take the keys to Chula Vista, please.
现金呢
Cash.
分量不够啊
This feels light.
一定有人用过这笔钱了
Someone must have dipped into it.
你们怎么会想着靠这么一点钱去南美
How do you expect to get to South America on this?
- 钱我一分没动 - 这是你的责任
- I didn't touch the money. - It's your responsibility.
你无缘无故就这么折腾我们吗
You put us through all this for nothing?!
你不是说别冒风险的吗
Hey, what happened to not taking risks?
你们在我背后搞一些私活
You are running bullshit jobs behind my back!
这就是我说的风险
Now, that's what I call a risk!
我们没有接活
We are not running any jobs.
我给你们个机会来澄清自己
I'm gonna give you an opportunity to come clean.
最好有人说出真♥相♥
Someone better tell the truth.
没有下一票了
There'll be no next job.
我们金盆洗手了吗
We're gonna stop working?
不是我... 是你们
Not me... you.
不会再给你们钱了 你们靠自己吧
No more money. You're on your own.
什么
What?!
没什么可谈的了
This conversation is over.
屁 那我们该怎么办
That's bullshit! What are we supposed to do?!
我说了 我们谈完了
This conversation is over!
你觉得我这些话只是跟他们说的吗
Do you think what I said was only meant for them?
我没有在你背后搞鬼
I didn't do anything behind your back.
把这箱东西放回原来的地方
Put this shit back where it belongs.
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
害我得从克里斯蒂·彼得斯那儿抄历史作业
I had to copy my history homework from Kristy Peters,
而她顶多只能拼出她的名字
and she can barely spell her name.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我今天早上过得很不顺
Yeah, I just had a weird morning.
这能有点用
This'll help.
好了吗
Okay?
四岁的小孩喜欢吃什么
What do 4-year-olds like to eat?
什么
What?
你不是有个弟弟吗
Well, you have a younger brother.
我不知道... 彩泥吗
I don't know... Play-Doh?
不敢相信你竟然没注意到
I can't believe you haven't noticed.
你在哪儿找到的
Where did you find it?
它一定是掉我包里了
It must have fallen in my bag.
你没告诉我这是你妈妈的
You didn't tell me it was your mom's.
是啊 反正也没什么大不了的
Yeah, well, that's no big deal.
我觉得很重要
Yes, it is.
我再也不会把它取下来了
I'll never take it off again.
但去我家的时候不要戴
Just don't wear it to the house.
蓝妈妈和我妈
Smurf and my mom, they, uh...
她们有过矛盾 可能又会旧事重提
They had a falling-out. It might drudge up some old shit.
好吧
Okay.
给我来一口
Gimme it.
小乔 你把我的课给翘了
J. You missed my class.
这是谁的
Whose is this?
烟总不会抽自己吧
Well, it didn't smoke itself.
是我的
It's mine.
尼基 你先走吧
Nicky, you can go.
赶快 尼基
Now, Nicky.
你觉得蓝妈妈知道些什么
What do you think Smurf knows?
我不知道 但你最好别纠结了
I don't know, man. I wouldn't let it get to your head, though.
她说她都知道
She says she knows.
好吧 那她知道些什么呢
Yeah, well, what's there to know?
没什么
Nothing.
这是你的
This one's yours, man.
我没有把它弄破
I didn't put a hole in it.
我就抽一次罢了
It was a one-time thing.
你究竟怎么了
So, what is going on with you?
你外婆知道你吸大♥麻♥吗
Does your grandmother know you smoke pot?
你要把我开除吗
What, are you gonna kick me out of school?
不
No.
你这么聪明 不该辍学
You're too smart to be a dropout.
打火机呢
Lighter?
把打火机给我
Come on. Give me your lighter.
你冲浪吧 小乔
You surf, right, J?
有时候会
Sometimes.
我喜欢的一个摄影师要在卡尔斯巴德办展览
A photographer I like is doing an exhibit in Carlsbad.
冲浪主题
Surf photos.
你想去吗
Want to go?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表