剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
No, you don't know them, Alexa.
你不知道他们会怎么报复我
You don't know what they'll do to me.
是报复我们 小乔
Do to us, J.
我和你共患难
I'm in this with you.
以后我们就是一体的了
It's you and me now.
噢
Oh!
我几周没有见到她 她一露面
I hadn't seen her in weeks, and then she shows up,
就偷了藏在烘干机后的一万美金 逃走了
steals 10 grand from behind the dryer, and disappears.
她和警♥察♥泄密呢 安德鲁
She's talking to the cops, Andrew.
宝贝 我知道你一直爱着她
Baby, I know you always loved her.
但她只会利用别人
But she's a user.
她利用了我 也利用了你
She used me. She uses you.
我们从她的混账父母手里把她解救出来
We saved her from those bastards she called parents.
我们整个家族接纳她
We brought her into our family.
但是那个女人 她关心的只有她自己
But that girl, she only cared about herself.
她给了你几个承诺
I watched her lead you on...
就牵着你的鼻子走
promising you things.
她从来没守过信用
But she was never honest.
没跟你或者我们任何人讲过一点真诚
She was not honest with you or with any of us.
她已经背叛你了 安德鲁
She's betrayed you, Andrew.
一次次地背叛你
She's betrayed you over and over,
现在 她正在背叛你的家人
and now she's betraying your family.
嗨 保罗 怎么了
Hey, Paul, how are you?
进展还顺吗
Is everything okay?
不好 其实我已经好些天没看见尼基了
No, I haven't seen Nicky in a couple days, actually.
- 什么 - 但是
- What? - But, um,
最近想喝两杯吗
you want to get a beer soon?
我在二手货网站看到了72年的肌肉跑车
I saw a '72 GTO on, uh, Craigslist
我在考虑要不要买♥♥下来
I was thinking about buying,
你有没有什么意见
and I want to get your opinion on it.
等你工作消停点以后
Yes, so I'm gonna give you a ring
我再联♥系♥你吧
when work dies down a little bit.
如何
How about that?
好的 兄弟
Okay, buddy.
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
# 睡吧我的孩子 #
Arrorro mi nino
# 睡吧我的宝贝 #
Arrorro mi amor
# 睡吧我的小心肝 #
Arrorro pedazo de mi corazon
# 睡吧我的孩子 #
Duermete mi nino
# 睡吧我的宝贝 #
Duermete mi amor
老巴还没回来
Baz isn't back yet.
我知道
I know.
黎娜睡了吗
Lena is sleeping already?
睡了 她最近身体不适
Yeah. Yeah, she wasn't feeling well.
所以我给她吃了点药来帮助她睡眠
So I gave her some cough medicine to help her sleep.
生病了吗
Is she sick?
学校里流感爆发了
There's this cold going around her school.
我觉得如果她睡个好觉
I figure if she gets a good night's sleep,
应该就会没事了
maybe she can beat it.
你要走了吗
Are you leaving?
什么
What?
你偷了蓝妈妈的钱
You stole money from Smurf.
荒谬
That's ridiculous.
她说我偷了她的钱吗
She said I stole money from her?
什么时候
When?
她觉得你在向警♥察♥泄密
She thinks you're talking to the police.
她怎么会这么想
Why would she think that?
因为黎娜告诉她的
Lena told her, that's why.
老巴马上就要回家了
Baz will be home soon.
不会的
No, he won't.
他要工作到明天早上
He's out on the job till morning.
有个男的 经常去酒吧
There is a guy, he comes into the bar.
你见过
You met him.
他是个警♥察♥
He's a cop.
黎娜喜欢他 让黎娜坐在他的车里
Lena likes him. He lets her sit in his car.
又不是什么大事
It's no big deal.
你现在很危险
You're in danger.
我绝不会去告诉警♥察♥的
I would never go to the police.
我知道 我跟蓝妈妈说了
I know. I told Smurf that.
她相信你吗
And did she believe you?
不
No.
她当然不信啦
Of course she didn't.
借过一下
Excuse me.
我还没有决定好要不要离开
I haven't decided to leave yet.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
有必要带黎娜一起走的话 我必须做好准备
I need to be ready if I have to take Lena and go.
安德鲁 我很担心
I'm afraid, Andrew.
很担心黎娜
Afraid for Lena.
我能感觉到蓝妈妈不喜欢我
I can see that Smurf hates me.
她想让我消失
She wants me gone.
她甚至想让老巴和我对着干
She's trying to turn Baz against me.
你一直都在我身边陪着我
You've always been there for me.
一直爱着我
Always loved me.
我感觉得到
I know that.
我一直都知道
I've always known that.
本来就应该是我们在一起
It should have been you.
我和你
Me and you.
我们现在还能一起离开
We can still go away together.
带上黎娜 开始新生活
Take Lena, start a new life.
我先走
I'll go first.
等安全了 你再来找我们
And then when it's safe, you can meet us.
哥斯达黎加或者伯利兹
Costa Rica or Belize.
那里非常漂亮
It's so beautiful there.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
嘿 乔什 吃吧
Hey, Josh, dig in.
想要汽水吗
Want some soda?
很抱歉我们去了这么久
Hey, sorry we took so long.
西海岸的交通太操蛋了
Traffic on PCH was a bitch.
出去旅游的人肯定都回来了
The summer crowds are definitely back.
蓝妈妈什么时候
So, what time will Smurf
让你回去吃饭
be expecting you back home for dinner?
没有具体时间
No time in particular.
你可以给她打个电♥话♥ 至少让她知道你在哪
Why don't you give her a call, let her know where you are?
不用了 她不会关心的
No, that's cool. She won't care.
打个电♥话♥给她问清楚
Call her anyway, make sure.
我把手♥机♥关机了
I turned my phone off.
为什么
Why?
这样她就不会知道我在哪
So she won't know where I am.
你不觉得这样会让她怀疑吗
You don't think that's gonna make her suspicious?
不会 我把手♥机♥卡拿出来了
No, I took my SIM out.
她是用手♥机♥卡追踪我的
That's how she tracks me.
把卡插回去
Put the card back in.
- 什么 - 现在就把卡插回去 乔什
- What? - Put the card back in now, Josh.
怎么样
What?
未接来电
Missed calls.
谁打来的
From who?
除了蓝妈妈还能有谁
From Smurf, who do you think?
打回去
Call her.
嘿 亲爱的
Hi, baby.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我在一个... 朋友的家里
I'm at a... I'm at a friend's house.
我的手♥机♥没电了
My phone ran out of battery.
刚刚才找到机会充电
I just got a chance to charge it up.
要回家吗
Coming home?
其实我在想能不能在这里睡一个晚上
Um, I was wondering if I could stay here tonight.
我们要...
You know, we're...
我们要玩一会 玩电子游戏
we're just hanging out, playing video games.
然后去看电影 可以吗
Might catch a movie later. Is that... Is that cool?
听起来不错
Sounds great. Yeah.
好好玩 我们明天见
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表