剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
那样挺不错的
That would've been nice.
克雷格 你想赚点钱么
Hey, Craig, you want to make some money?
看在过去情分上
Old times' sake?
不 他不想
No, he doesn't.
他不想
He doesn't.
- 马尔科 让他们单独待会 - 什么
- Marco, leave them alone. - What?
- 我想听他说 - 马尔科
- I want to hear him say it. - Marco.
不
No.
克雷格...
Craig...
你知道蓝妈妈把你的胆量保存在哪么
you know where Smurf keeps your balls?
我知道她让老巴没有胆量了
I know she got Baz's locked up real good.
你说的是哪种钱
What kind of money you talking?
喝你的酒
Drink your beer.
我们不再做这些屁事了 行么
We don't do that shit anymore, okay?
不要怂恿他
Don't tempt him.
我忘记了
I forgot.
老巴 光明骑士 四处拯救别人
Baz, the white knight, goes around saving everybody.
你兄弟 我姐姐
Your brother, my sister.
挺酷的 兄弟
It's cool, bro.
"就说不" 佩服
"Just say no." I respect that.
走一个 怎样
How about a shot, huh?
怎么了 戴伦
What's up, D?
蓝妈妈需要租金
Uh, Smurf's looking for the rent.
你要跟阿德里安说 他在后面
You got to talk to Adrian. He's in the back.
好的
All right.
我需要租金
I need the rent.
听着 我很抱歉 好么
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
你没必要把那小子牵扯进来
You didn't have to get the kid in on it.
天哪
Jesus.
打断了我三根肋骨
Cracked three of my ribs.
我不得不花四千块做磁共振
I had to pay 4 grand for an MRI
来确认我的脾脏没有破裂
and make sure my spleen didn't rupture.
我认为我暂时没有钱交租金
Yeah, I don't think I'm gonna have the rent for a while.
别这样 兄弟 蓝妈妈会发飙的
Come on, man, Smurf's gonna lose her shit.
我去找她要钱怎么样
How about I ask her for the money?
我去告诉她你像个废柴一样给我口
I'll tell her you sucked my dick like a champ,
转眼又一副贱♥人♥模样开始打我
then sucker-punched me like a pussy.
你欠我四千块
You owe me 4 grand.
减去房♥租 就算两千五
Minus the rent, let's make it 2,500.
上车
Hop in.
抱歉 亲爱的 家里有事
Sorry, sweetheart. Family stuff.
他回头再来找你
He'll catch up with you later.
好吧
Uh, okay.
快点 把你的自行车扔到后面
Come on. Throw your bike in the back.
我们走吧
Let's go.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我回头给你打电♥话♥ 好吗
I'll call you later, yeah?
走吧
Let's go!
- 对不起 - 没关系
- Sorry. - It's okay.
这是什么
What's this?
一个响鼓
Una matraca.
响鼓吗
Matraca?
你出差
When you travel for work,
回家要给孩子带点东西
you bring something home for your kid.
- 好 - 好吗
- Okay. - Okay?
我已经开始想你了
Ya Te extrano.
别这么说
Mm. No tienes Que decir eso.
不过是真的
It's true, though.
是真的
It's true.
再见
Bye.
再见
Adios.
等一下
Wait here.
他来做什么
What's he doing here?
把你的车留下 完事后我送你回去
Leave your car and I'll drop you off after.
完什么事
After what?
我还有篇英文作文要写
Hey, I got an English essay to write.
我可以骑自行车...
I can just take my bike...
我有一票轻松的活儿
I got something simple.
- 蓝妈妈♥批♥准吗 - 蓝妈妈不知道
- Smurf cool with it? - Smurf doesn't know.
你有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem for you?
当然没有
Hell no.
来吧
Let's go.
我们晚饭吃什么
What are we having for dinner?
我们晚饭吃什么 薯片吗
What are we having for dinner? Potato chips?
薯片不能当晚饭吃
We can't have potato chips for dinner.
- 那个多少钱 - 黎娜小乖乖
- How much is that? - Lena-roo?
那个多少钱
How much is that?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
躲着
Hiding.
你要躲着谁
Who are you hiding from?
- 科瑞斯托 - 那个多少钱呢
- Krystal. - How much is that anyway?
太贵了
That's too much!
想吃冰激淋吗
Hey, want to get some ice cream?
来吧
Come on.
你一定要上厕所吗
Do you have to go to the bathroom?
- 要不要加糖屑呢 - 要
- Should we get sprinkles? - Yeah.
你想要哪种 彩虹的还是巧克力的
What do you want, rainbow or chocolate?
我要彩虹的
I want rainbow.
黎娜呢 黎娜在哪里
Lena? Where's Lena?
黎娜 黎娜
Lena! Lena!
大家快来 帮我一起找黎娜
Guys, come on, help me find Lena.
把那个放回去 来吧
Put that stuff back. Let's go.
你们应该帮我看好她的
You were supposed to help me watch her.
黎娜
Lena!
黎娜
Lena?
今天便衣
Plainclothes today.
上司要我们四处摸排吸毒上瘾者
Lieutenant's got us busting tweakers up and down the coast.
你扮得很像
Well, you look the part.
谢谢
Thank you.
几个吸毒的人
You know, a couple of meth heads
抢了一家长滩的钟表店
knocked over a watch store in Long Beach.
- 你听说了吗 - 没有
- You heard about that? - No.
这几个家伙吸毒兴奋过度
These guys were so high,
直接开车撞向了窗子
they drove the car straight through the window.
他们肯定就住在车里
Must have been living in this car, too,
因为车里有尿液和呕吐物的气味
because it smelled like piss and vomit.
那帮白♥痴♥杀了一个警♥察♥
Those idiots killed a cop.
加州一半警力都在查这个案子
So now they got half of California on this thing.
他们杀了个警♥察♥吗
They killed a cop?
他当时并不在执行公务
Off-duty.
他在给一家商行当保安
He was doing security for a merchants' group.
希望你们能抓住他们
Well, I hope you catch them.
我们会的 会的
Oh, we will. Yeah.
就怕他们坚持不到警局
I just don't see them making it all the way back to the station.
今天可以吗
So, hey. Is today gonna be the day?
我有男朋友
I have a boyfriend.
听着 如果我有你这样的女朋友
Listen, if I had a girl who looks like you,
我肯定时不时过来看看
there's no way I don't stop by at least every now and again.
那么你占有欲很强了
So you're possessive.
你觉得是占有欲 我觉得 是浪漫
You say possessive. I say, uh, romantic.
嘿 科瑞斯托
Hey, Krystal.
出什么事了
W-What's wrong?
- 这地方你踩过点吗 - 保证没问题
- You vet this place? - It's solid.
我们来干嘛
What are we doing here?
准备好来点刺♥激♥的吗
Ready to have some fun?
露西看上去挺好的
Lucy's looking good.
你吃得满脸都是
You have shit, like, all over your face.
上面这里有 这里有 那里也有
It's up here, it's here, it's there.
行了 哥们 我现在生活不能自理
Come on, man, I'm living vicariously.
没什么大不了的 她有孩子
It's nothing serious. She's got a kid.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表