剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
走吧 快点
Come on, hurry up.
- 快走 - 好吧
- Come on. - All right.
喂 狗东西
Hey, pig!
没记住我们的长相 快说
Can't remember a face... just sayin'.
我 我没
I d... I don't.
我知道你家在哪儿 懂了没
I know where you live. You understand me?
是 不不 知道了
Yeah, no, okay.
我的钥匙
My keys...
取下来
get 'em.
你拿着
Take it.
起床了 孩子们 派对结束了
Rise and shine, kids. Party's over.
伙计 这儿可真臭
Oh, man, it reeks in here.
到前边去
Get in front!
干的不错 小伙子 多亏了这些体液
Hey, you did good, boys. Thanks for the body fluids.
刚好做DNA检测
DNA jackpot!
可以让鉴定科忙一阵了
This should keep the crime lab busy.
该进食啦
It's feedin' time.
一共三克 别一下子吸完啊
3 grams. Don't do it all at once.
出什么事了
What happened?
没事
Nothing.
你干什么了 "教皇"
What did you do, Pope?
什么 不过是
What? Just...
带小乔出去试试他车技如何 结果撞了几下
took J for a little test drive and we hit a few bumps.
没什么事儿 对吧
No big deal, right?
怎么了
What?
你想让他当个内行 不是吗 所以
You want him to learn the ropes, don't you? So...
- 我教了他点门道 - 不许再这么做
- I started teachin' 'em to him. - You will not do that again.
要经过我同意
Not without asking me.
你当我什么人 六岁小孩吗
What am I, six?
不许再这么做
You will not do that again!
谁会拦着我
Who's gonna stop me,
你吗
you?
来吧
Come on...
你记得那个游戏怎么玩
you remember the game.
放开我 安德鲁
Let go of me, Andrew.
"安德鲁" 你一定是生气了吧
"Oh, Andrew. You must be mad."
来啊 来阻止我
Come on, man. Stop me.
来吧 你记得的 玩一玩
Come on, you remember. Play it.
咱俩玩一下
Play with me.
好 不如这样
Okay, how about now?
妈咪 这样简单一些吗
Mommy, does that make it any easier,
这样呢
now?
- 我要是挠你痒痒呢 - 放开她
- What if I tickle you? - Leave her alone.
没事的 小乔 我没事
It's okay, J. It's okay.
"教皇"
Pope...!
好样的
Yes!
好样的
Yes.
就是这样 小乔 好孩子
That's it J, good boy.
你过关了
You pass.
来吧 得给脸上敷点冰块
Come on. Let's get some ice on that face.
- 走吧 - 快走
- Let's go, let's go, let's go. - Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
- 快点走 - 好的
- Come on, go. - All right.
戴伦 该死的
Deran, God dammit.
你不是说
You said there'd be no security
- 南边六点以前没警♥察♥吗 - 快走
- on the south end 'til six. - Go, go, go, go, go, go, go.
- 快停车 - 开快点
- Stop the car! - Drive, man, drive!
- 趁现在 - 快走
- Now! - Go, go, go, go!
- 往垃圾箱上靠 - 把他们甩掉
- Rub up against the dumspter! - Peel 'em off!
你干什么呢 快停车
What are you doin'?! Stop!
推一把
Push it!
怎么回事
What was that?
该死的
Shit!
怎么了
Yeah?
嗯 我想找一下盖瑞
Oh, hey, um... can I speak to Gary, please?
这没有叫盖瑞的 你是谁
There's no Gary here. Who's this?
知道现在几点了吗
You know what time it is?
是 我 我很抱歉 我找我爸爸
Y-yeah... I-I'm sorry... I'm lookin' for my dad.
他 他过去住这儿
He-he used to live there.
什么时候
Yeah, when was that?
我不知道 大概 大概是
I don't know... it was... it was probably about, ah...
十五年前了
about 15 years ago.
你知道你父亲姓什么吗
You got a last name for your father?
不 不知道
Uh... no-no I don't.
她人呢
Where is she?
你有钱还给我吗
You got my money?
没有 那不如我先把你的自行车拿走吧
No? Well, why don't we start with me taking that bike of yours...
母债子偿
you know, stick of destiny...
小杂种
You little shit!
冷静 冷静
Whoa, whoa. Chill, chill.
她已经死了 混♥蛋♥
She's dead, asshole!
被你卖♥♥给她的那东西害死了
She died from the shit that you sold her!
等等 不要
Nah, wait. Hey, don't...
没关系 我不知道这些
we're cool, all right. I didn't know.
你也不欠我什么 行吧
Hey, you don't owe me anything, all right.
好了 哥们
Come on, man.
别叫了
Stop crying!
等等 等等
No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
我可以的
I got this.
手拿开
Move your hand!
没事了 亲爱的 没事了
It's okay, baby. It's okay. Shhh.
- 谁没犯过错呢 - 哦不
- Everybody makes mistakes. - Oh, no!
上帝啊
Oh, God!
# 可怜的小戴伦 #
Poor little Deran
# 走来走去 望着他的...#
Walked and walked and looked into his...
那个地方不应该有警♥察♥的
Security guards weren't s'posed to be there.
# 飞吧 口袋只有一分钱 #
Fly. Got a penny for...
# 可怜的 #
Poor...
好啦 宝贝
Come on, baby.
- 可是 - 嘘 不要说了
- It's... - Sh. No, no, no, no...
你还好吗
You all right?
嗯
Yeah.
我骑车四处转转而已
Yeah, I was just ridin' around.
把这个送给你女朋友
Give this to your girl.
姑娘们都喜欢亮闪闪的东西
Girls like shiny stuff.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表