剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你也有啊
So do you.
你做什么了
What did you do?
别担心 我有数
Don't worry about it. I got it.
你有什么 克雷格
You got what, Craig?
是送我的 马尔科说这玩意可带劲了
It was a gift. Marco said the shit was amazing.
听我的 车子启动以后
Listen to me. When we start moving,
你慢慢打开车门把它扔掉
you're gonna open your car door slowly and drop it out.
我办不到
I can't.
克雷格 帮帮忙 照做
Craig, for shit's sake, do it.
我没法把250克毒品白白扔掉
I can't just toss a quarter key out the window.
你通过检查了
You're clear.
你把它放哪里了
Where is it?
没事的 放在我的煎饼里了
It's fine. It's in the burrito.
他们过来以后 你给我闭嘴
When they get here, you're gonna keep your mouth shut.
让我答话
You're gonna let me do the talking.
别害怕
Stop freaking out.
我才不害怕 听见没有 克雷格
I'm not freaking out. Do you hear me, Craig?
别出声
Keep your mouth shut.
看到没
See?
一切正常
All good.
进去吧
Go!
这边走
It's this way.
这里
Here.
搭把手
Help.
上大锤
Sledgehammer.
好了吗
Ready?
怎么 石棉你都怕吗
What? Are you afraid of asbestos?
嘿 别切到线了 可能有电
Hey, don't cut the wire. Could be live.
背包 别忘了拿背包
Backpack. Don't forget the backpack.
- 好了 保险箱在哪里 - 分头找
- All right, where's the safe? - Spread out.
- 保险箱在哪里 "教皇" - 我不知道
- Where's the safe, Pope? - I don't know.
你不知道保险箱在哪里吗
You don't know where the safe is?
老天
Jesus.
就在那边
Right there.
就是这个吗
This is it?
这东西这么大
This thing is massive.
是的 上了螺栓
Yeah. Bolted.
背包
Backpack.
来得及 来得及
We're good. We're good.
这样来弄 需要东西垫在这
Here we go here. I need something to put here.
好的
Yes.
快点
Come on.
那是谁
Oh-oh, whoa. Who is that?
- 那是谁 - 快点呀
- Who is that?! - Come on!
大家快走
Guys! Let's go!
撤 我来 我来
Get off. I got it. I got it.
快点
Come on!
大家快点 快点
Come on, guys. Come on.
走起 走 走 走
Go, go, go, go.
把它推出去
Push it through.
推出去
Push it through.
"教皇" 这个太大出不去的 我们走吧
Pope, it's not gonna fit. Let's just go.
他们来了 哥们
They're coming, man.
我们把出口扩大一点
We're gonna make it bigger.
用锯子 扩大出口
Use the saw, make it bigger.
你想让我剪了这根电线吗 我可不要剪
You want me to cut this wire? I'm not gonna cut...
我要你剪了这根电线 你就得剪了它
I want you to cut the wire. You will cut the wire!
快点 他们来了
Come on, they're coming!
他们要来了 "教皇"
They're coming, Pope!
我们快走吧
Let's go!
好了 快走
Okay, now.
我天
Jesus.
这就是你的好主意
That's your brilliant idea?!
藏在卷饼里
A goddamn burrito?
我们通过检查了 不是吗
We got through it, didn't we?
这就是你干的好事
That's what you're doing now?
你背着我帮马尔科带货
You're going behind my back, running shit for Marco now?
- 是这样吗 - 就是个礼物嘛
- Is that it? - It was a gift!
就算你意识不到
Just because you can't see the strings,
也不代表没有分寸
it doesn't mean there aren't any!
把它冲走
Flush it!
蓝妈妈什么时候再付我们钱
When's Smurf gonna pay us again?
- 克雷格 我们 - 你知道吗
- Craig, we... - Do you know?
我们现在得精明点 长点脑子
We have to be smart right now. Smart!
你懂不懂啊
Don't you see that?
她把手表毁了
She destroyed the watches.
她几乎没给够我们生活的钱
She's barely giving us enough to live on.
冲掉它 不然我是不会开车的
Flush it. I'm not driving till you do.
克雷格 冲掉它
Craig, flush it!
我可以把它卖♥♥给雷恩
I can sell it to Renn.
我们能立马拿到现金 也没有人会知道
We can pocket the cash, and no one has to know.
凯瑟和黎娜都得靠你啊
You've got Cath and Lena.
老巴
Baz.
她的穿着打扮
What was she wearing?
她穿着牛仔短裤
Um, she had j...jean shorts
和有点粉色的连帽衫
and a little, like, a pink... a pink hoodie.
你有她的近照吗
Do you have a recent photograph?
我们可能需要一些东西以便广播
We may need something to circulate.
这是她吗
Is this her?
是的
Yes.
你觉得呢 小乔 钱就我们两个分吧
What do you think, J? We split this two ways.
这些黄♥片♥归戴伦
Deran can keep the porn.
是吗 你怎么不先去打探清楚
Yeah, if you had actually cased the place...
这次行动很稳妥 我们有时间
The job was solid. We had time.
拜托 你可是在假释中 白♥痴♥
I'm sorry. You're on parole, idiot.
你要是被抓住了 那可是二十年的徒刑
You get caught, it's a twenty-year bid.
我是为你着想
I was looking out for you.
小乔比你有种多了
J has more balls than you do.
天 饶了我吧
Oh, give me a break.
他可比你有种多了
He has more balls than you do!
真是英雄啊 他不过是剪了根电线
What a hero. He cut a wire.
是啊
Yeah.
他就跟你一样蠢
He's just as stupid as you are, man.
搞什么 你就这么想去坐牢吗
What? You really want to go back to prison
就为了一万美金
for... for... for 10 grand?
可不是所有人都想在有生之年
Some of us aren't looking to suck off Mommy's tit
就靠着啃老过活
for the rest of our lives.
你差点就骗到我了
You could have fooled me.
来啊
Go ahead.
什么 你想干嘛
What? What are you gonna do?
你到底要干嘛
Huh? What the hell are you gonna do?
钱我们三个人分吧
Let's just split it three ways.
好吧 小乔 听你的
Okay, J. If you really want to.
戴伦 你可得谢谢他
Deran, you should thank him.
- 是吗 - 你应该说
- Oh, yeah? - You should say,
"小乔 谢谢你 你真的有种"
"Thank you, J, for actually having some genuine balls."
说啊 这可没什么难的
Go on. It can't be that hard.
说 "小乔 谢谢你这么有种"
Say, "Thank you, J, for actually having some balls."
我不会说这些狗屁玩意 "教皇"
I'm not saying shit, Pope!
说 "小乔 谢谢你这么有种
Say, "Thank you, J, for actually having some balls.
我那时很害怕"
I got scared in there."
说 "小乔 谢谢你这么有种"
Say, "Thank you, J, for actually having some balls."
"教皇" 闭嘴
Shut up, Pope!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
她在我房♥间里 我们正在玩换装游戏
She's in my room. We're playing dress-up.
你是不是疯了
Are you out of your mind?
你绑♥架♥了我的孩子
You kidnapped my child.
你的孩子独自一个人
Your child was wandering around
在杂货店里徘徊
a grocery store all by herself.
科瑞斯托当时在那儿
Krystal was right there.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表