剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
I didn't want to say it on the phone,
但我是不会这么做的
but I won't do it.
我从十六岁开始就爱上了老巴
I've loved Baz since I was 16.
我不能背叛他 那我成什么人了
I can't turn on him. What would that make me?
想清楚了 凯瑟琳
Think carefully, Catherine.
你现在逃避
Walk away now,
下次见面 就是我给你戴上手铐的时候
next time you see me, I'm cuffing you.
那我会好好把握那个机会的
I'll take that chance.
走了 宝贝
Come on, baby.
我还以为我把你吓跑了
I figured I'd scared you off.
我不想喝
I don't want it.
你想喝 雷
Yeah, you do, Ray.
我觉得我该过来
I thought I'd come by,
跟你喝一杯
have a drink.
聊点为父之道
Talk about fatherhood a little bit.
你想要听听怎么当爸爸吗
You want advice on being a father?
是啊
Yeah.
是 是啊 我想听
Yeah, yeah, I do.
我觉得你可以传授给我很多深刻的见解
I think you have a lot of insight to offer.
让我想想
Hmm, let's see.
来假设一下 你跟你的兄弟们出去嗨
Let's say you're out partying with your buddies,
你筋疲力尽地回到家
and you come home wasted,
结果你的孩子把他的泥鞋扔在了过道里
and your kid's left his muddy shoes in the hall.
别这样
Don't do this.
你被绊倒了 脚也被扭了 火冒三丈
You trip, and you twist your ankle, and now you're pissed,
所以你必须给他点教训 不是吗
and you gotta teach him a lesson, right?
因为你不知道跟他讲了多少遍
'Cause how many times have you told him
别把他的小脏鞋到处乱扔
not to leave his shit lying around?
你会怎么做呢 雷
So what do you do, Ray?
最好的方法是什么呢
What's the best approach here?
你觉得呢
What do you think?
用皮带抽他
Belt?
拿烟头烫他
Burn him with a cigarette?
啊 我有个好主意
Oh, I know a good one.
拿椅子腿打他
Beat him with the leg of a chair.
啊 苍天啊 够了
Oh, for Christ's sake, enough!
我让你变得坚强
I toughened you up.
我让你学会了怎么照顾好自己
I taught you how to handle yourself.
- 是啊 当然了 - 那就行了
- Yeah, you sure did. - That's right.
- 是啊 - 是啊 只是可能有的时候
- Yeah. - And yeah, maybe I...
我做得太过火了
went a little overboard sometimes.
这就是你想要的 不是吗 一个道歉
That's what you want, isn't it, an apology?
不是的
No.
我就想你跟我喝一杯
I want you to have a drink.
你知道我为什么给你交房♥租吗 雷
You know why I pay for this place, Ray?
是为了提醒我自己
To remind myself,
不管我有多么不济
no matter how badly I screw some things up,
我都永远不会
what I'll never be...
变成你这样
is you.
喝
Drink.
不
No.
- 八字还没一撇呢 - 怎么了
- Don't even start. - What?
看起来挺好啊
It looks good.
挺好的
Looks good.
嘿
Hey.
小乔 怎么啦
What is it, J?
听着
Look,
尼基 出了点事 明白吗
Nicky, there's something going down, okay?
我需要你和你♥爸♥离我家里的人远远的
I need you and your dad to stay away from my family.
你在听我说话吗
Are you listening to me?
跟他谈谈
Talk to him.
好吗 无论怎样
Okay? Do whatever it takes.
求你了
Please.
听我说
Look...
对不起
I'm sorry, look...
我知道这是我的不对
I know this is my fault,
我从一开始就不应该把你牵扯进来
and I should never have brought you into this.
我跟克雷格吸毒了
I did coke with Craig.
然后我们干了一炮
And then I fucked him.
和你说一声
Just so you know,
如果看到我在你家 别太吃惊
don't be surprised if you see me around the house.
上尉
Lieutenant Commander.
请在这里签字
Please sign here.
把门锁了
Lock it up.
你看见了一只狗 对吗
Hmm. And you saw a dog, yeah?
- 对 - 好吧 它长啥样
- Yeah. - Yeah, you did. Tell me about him.
它是棕色的 小小的
He was brown and little.
是吗
He was brown and little?
所以那是只小狗咯
So he was a puppy?
也许我们可以养一只小狗
Maybe we can get a puppy.
等我们买♥♥了房♥子以后
When we get a house.
- 可能吧 - 也许 也许
- Maybe. - Maybe. Maybe.
就绪了吗
We good?
好的
Good.
黎娜 跟爸爸说拜拜
Lena, say bye to Daddy.
拜拜 爸爸
Bye, Dad.
拜拜
Bye.
注意安全
Be safe.
宝贝
Baby?
来 你自己画画玩 好吗
Come here. I want you to color, okay?
宝贝 好了吗
Baby, you okay?
嗯啊
Yeah.
再见 亲爱的
Bye, my dear.
- 来错地方了 - 哇 哇 哇 别开枪
- Wrong yard. - Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't shoot.
我在找安德鲁
I'm looking for Andrew.
我是他的朋友
I'm a friend of Andrew's.
你一定是蓝妈妈吧
You must be Smurf.
我去了"教皇"住的旅馆 但是他不在那里
I went by Pope's hotel, but he wasn't there.
我在牢里罩着你儿子 别想拿这点钱就打发我
I didn't save your son's ass inside to be paid off like a whore.
你继续说
Keep talking.
这儿跟"教皇"说的一样
This is all just like Pope said it was.
豪♥宅♥ 泳池 你
Big house, pool, you.
我以为出狱之后能有事做
I thought I was coming out to something, you know.
我在维斯塔有间房♥
I got a room in Vista.
我以为我和他可以一起打拼
I thought we'd be running jobs together.
你明白那种感受吗
You know how that feels?
自己把别人视作家人
You think you're family to someone,
结果他们把你赶了出去
and then they just throw you out?
你叫什么名字
What's your name, dude?
我叫锋
I'm Vin.
锋 不管你和我儿子之间发生了什么
Vin, whatever went down between you and my son,
那都是你们的事情
that's your business.
但是你来到我的地盘上
But you show up on my property,
这就是我的事情了
then it's my business.
要听劝 别自找没趣
And trust me, you don't want that.
你真是跟"教皇"说的一模一样
You're just like Pope said, aren't you?
说话很有魄力
Say it like you mean it.
因为"教皇"告诉我太多事情了
'Cause Pope told me a whole lot.
啊 是的 告诉了我有关于这个家庭的一切
Oh, yeah, told me all about the family,
告诉了我你是怎么抚养他们的
how you raised them,
还有你的那些工作
the jobs you pull.
我数到三 如果你还没滚出我的院子的话
If you don't get out of my yard by the time I count to three...
别这样
Come on.
三
Three.
请出示身份证件
I.D. please.
请出示身份证件
I.D. please.
通过
Clear.
好的 走吧
All right, go ahead.
下一个
Next.
小乔
J.
一切美好的东西
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表