剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
谢谢你
Thank you.
好了
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
爸爸说他会带你去游泳
Daddy told me he'd take you swimming.
黎娜
Lena!
送给你
Got you a present.
老巴没告诉我你们是在开啤酒派对
Baz did not tell me that you guys were having a keg party.
因为我没有邀请他
'Cause I didn't invite him.
想找些乐子吗
Wanna get in some trouble?
- 我们走吧 - 好吧 小心点
- Let's go. - All right, but be careful.
你有见过鲨鱼吗
Do you ever see any sharks?
是啊 有时候见过
Yeah, sometimes.
天啊 有多大
Wow. How big?
通常是大白鲨幼崽
Well, they're usually baby great whites,
所以大概不到两米的样子
so they can be, like, 6 feet, 5 feet.
失陪一下
Will you excuse me?
过来
Come on.
怎么了
What's up? Huh?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
Huh? What?
我只是和她聊天 怎么了
I'm just talking to her. What's going on?
我不关心你在和谁讲话
I don't care who you talk to.
好 那就好好玩 不要死气沉沉的板着脸
Okay, then. Then stop acting like someone died and have some fun.
这是个派对 就要开开心心的
It's a party. That's what you do at a party.
这是命令吗
Is that an order?
你什么毛病
What is your problem?
我可不想半夜被你哥哥从船上丢下去
I don't want your brother throwing me off a boat in the middle of the night.
所以你吩咐我在这里待着 我照做了
You said to be here, so I'm here.
好 那行
Okay, you know what?
你想走是吧 你走啊 我才不在乎
You wanna go? Then go. I don't give a shit.
好的
Okay.
他一直都这副屌♥样
Remember when he wasn't an asshole?
准备好了吗
Okay. Ready?
好些了吗
How are you feeling?
谢谢
Thank you.
我
I, um...
几年前
I was in a car accident
我发生了一场车祸
a few years ago, and, um...
我开始时不时地
I started taking Oxy.
吃止痛片
And somewhere along the way...
我妈妈吃海♥洛♥因♥
Yeah, my mom did heroin.
她就是这么死的
That's how she died.
我戒了
I was sober.
我戒了六个月了
I had six months.
我在努力
I'm trying.
我尽力了
I'm trying.
只是我现在压力太大了
I just been under a-a lot of... pressure.
小乔...
J...
小乔
J.
拜托你
Please, please, please.
让我这样做
Let me. Let me do this.
你就是老巴吗
You Baz?
是 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
我是锋 "教皇"的朋友
I'm Vin. A friend of Pope's.
好吧
Okay.
他没有跟你提过我吗
He never told you about me?
没有
No.
意料之中
Doesn't surprise me.
我们在福尔松监狱的同一间牢房♥
We shared a cell at Folsom.
那边日子不好过 你也该猜得到
Wasn't always easy. I'm sure you can imagine.
守卫给他注射了不少镇定剂
Guard shot him up with so much Thorazine,
他一边留着口水
he was droolin',
一边编故事安慰自己
makin' up lies to get himself through it.
告诉别人你女儿其实是他的女儿
Was tellin' people your girl was his,
是他的种
your kid was his.
你想怎么样
What do you want?
你兄弟之前给过我一些承诺
Well, your brother made me some promises.
那你去找他啊
Then go talk to him.
我知道你才是管事儿的那个
Oh, come on. I know you're the guy in charge.
我工作很努力的 一身的本领
I'm a hard worker, got my own set of skills.
我很用价值的
I'm value add, man.
要不是我 "教皇"早就死在里面了
Pope would've died in there if it wasn't for me.
我完全是出于尊重才来找你的
Now I'm coming to you out of respect.
不然我也可以去找凯瑟琳
But I could go to Catherine...
你离她远点
You stay away from her.
你和你兄弟好好商量
You just figure it out with your brother.
反正呢
All I know is...
算上我一份
you're cuttin' me in.
宝贝 去和克雷格伯伯说再见
Hey, baby, go say goodbye to Uncle Craig.
我去了酒吧 你不在那
I stopped by the bar. You weren't there.
你不要再这样了
You gotta stop doing that.
让我说两句 我就说两句
Just let me get it out. Let me get this out.
- 我要走了 - 我讨厌那样
- I gotta go. - I hate that.
我讨厌你看我的眼神 讨厌那样
I hate the way you look at me. I hate it.
就像 好像你害怕我
It's... it's like you're scared of me.
我现在开始吃药了
I'm taking these pills now,
我这么做都是为了你 知道吗
and I'm doing it for you. Okay?
"教皇" 你...
Pope, you...
感... 感觉像
It... it just feels like...
你是唯一一个不怕和我独处的人
you're the only person who wasn't afraid to be alone with me.
喂 珍在草丛那边吐了
Yo, Jen's throwing up in the bushes.
靠 真的吗
Oh, shit. Really?
吐得我妈养的多肉植物上都是
All over my mom's succulents.
她在找你呢
Yeah, uh, she's asking for you.
等我一下
Give me a second.
- 十分钟 - 得了吧你
- 10 minutes. - Oh, give me a break.
这就是我要的
That's all I needed.
你们 出去
Yo.Out.
咱们走吧 宝贝
Come on, babe, let's go.
- 怎么了 - 阿德里安呢
- What's up? - Where's Adrian?
不知道 他走了 管他的
I don't know. He took off. Who cares?
我才不在意你和谁搞 伙计
I don't know give a shit who you have sex with, man.
不然你以为我为什么邀请他来
Why do you think I invited him?
我也不想聊这个 你别犯浑就好
I-I don't wanna talk about this either, but just don't be an asshole.
阿德里安是个好小伙 这些妖艳贱♥货♥
Adrian's a good guy. And this shit...
太丢人了
is embarrassing.
大家都知道了吗
Does everybody know?
没有
No, man.
"我知道他在 把监听器打开"
等等 一个德州姑娘怎么会冲浪的
Wait. How'd a Texas girl grow up surfing?
我四海为家
I lived all over the place.
我妈妈喜欢搬来搬去
My mother loved to move around.
她喜欢看不同的风景
She liked to see different things.
你还不准备告诉我 你办公室的那张照片吗
Are you gonna tell me about that picture of you in your office?
说说真♥相♥吧
You gonna tell me the truth?
好吧 被你发现了
Yeah, you caught me.
这种小事干嘛撒谎
Yeah, so why did you lie about such a silly thing?
时隔太久 仿佛是上辈子的事了
Feels like that was a whole lifetime ago.
那段时间做了很多不光彩的事
I did a lot of things back then that I'm not proud of.
怎么 照片是个提醒吗
So what, the picture's a reminder?
差不多吧
Somethin' like that.
我现在更好奇了 你干嘛了
Well, now you got me really interested. What did you do?
就是平常的事
Just the usual stuff.
伤了几个姑娘的心 撞了几辆车
Broke a few hearts, crashed a few cars.
就这样
That's it?
怎么 你觉得不够精彩吗
What, not a good enough story for you?
你要我编故事不成
You want me to make something up?
不好意思 失陪一下
Won't you excuse me for a moment?
你朋友锋刚刚去我家
Your friend Vin just came to my house.
他怎么知道我住哪
How does he know where I live?
他一直在跟踪我
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表