剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
- Hey. - Hey, baby.
药好像不起作用
I don't think the pills are working.
至少他没全♥裸♥着在后院对着月亮学狼叫
At least he's not naked in the backyard howling at the moon.
你确定他吃了东西吗
Are you sure he's eating the food?
吃了
He's eating.
可他总在抱怨肚子难受
'Cause he's complaining about his stomach.
我减少了剂量
I lowered the dose.
要过几天才能生效
It takes a few days to kick in.
凯瑟最近怎么了
So what happened with Cath?
你清楚她的状况
You know how she is.
她不够聪明 顾不了大局
The girl's never been smart enough to see the big picture.
我只想让她好过些
I was only trying to make things easier for her,
我们一直这样对她
like we always have.
这一次 她好像...
This time she seemed...
怎么了
What?
没什么
Never mind.
别 有话直说 她怎么了
No. What? She almost seemed what?
忘恩负义
Ungrateful.
尼基在吗
Hey, is Nicky here?
你不觉得有点晚了吗
It's a little late, don't you think?
是的 很抱歉 我...
Yeah, I'm sorry. I, um...
我只是想给她送这个
I just wanted to give her this.
她以为弄丢了 所以...
She thought she lost it, so...
听着 乔什 请你别再给
Look, Josh, I don't feel comfortable
尼基送昂贵的礼物了
with you giving Nicky expensive gifts.
我不知道你从哪弄来的
I mean, I don't know where you got that,
坦白地说 我也不关心
and frankly, I don't really want to know.
它是
It was just...
我妈妈的
It was my mom's.
是她生前留下唯一值钱的东西了
It's the only nice thing she really ever had.
对不起 我去叫她
I'm sorry. I'll go get her.
不用了
No. It's okay. Um...
我要走了 你能不能和她说
I got to go, so could you...
我回头跟她见面
Just tell her I'll see her around.
他在哪
Where is he?
- 谁 - 小乔
- Who? - J.
我怎么会知道
How should I know?
我从焘那拿到租金了
Oh, I got the rent from Tao.
他很抱歉拖了这么久
He said he's sorry it was so late.
他的背包不见了
His backpack is gone!
所有衣服都带走了
All his clothes are gone!
到底发生了什么
Now, what the hell happened?!
我不想问第二遍
I won't ask you again.
要动手就赶紧吧
Just do it already.
我追踪了你的电♥话♥ 我和舅舅们都在找你
I tracked your phone. I do it with all the boys.
我想我离开是为大家好
I thought it might be better for everybody if I left.
你的舅舅们很鲁莽 亲爱的 他们一直都这样
Your uncles play rough, baby. They always have.
你要去哪
Where are you headed?
我妈妈过去认识一个住在斯托克顿人
My mom used to know a guy who lived in Stockton.
她以前经常说起他
She talked about him sometimes.
你也知道我妈妈吸毒 对吗
You know that my mom was a junkie, too, right?
她有时很好
Sometimes she was great.
她说我爸浪迹四海
She told me my father was a piece of sea glass.
我的父亲可稳定得很
Mine was a tree.
你认为这个在斯托克顿的男人可能是你父亲
So you think this guy in Stockton might be your dad?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你知道我父亲是谁吗
Do you know who my dad is?
你妈身边的男人一直很多 小乔
Your mom always had a lot of guys around, J.
但我知道她只爱着其中的一个
I just know she only loved one of them.
我曾试着让他融入到这个家庭中
I tried to make him feel like a part of the family.
我本可以收留他 让他做我的儿子
I could take him in, I could make him my son,
可我不能让他成为她的哥哥
but I could not make him her brother.
老巴
Baz.
在机工长 车手
...between the crew chief and the driver
和观察员之间
and, of course, the spotter,
尤其是在这么开阔的场地
especially in a wide-open facility like this one.
再也别离家出走了 好吗
No more running away, okay?
妈
Mom?
很晚了 你该去睡了
Hey, it's late. You should sleep.
是的 可我并不累
Yeah, I'm really not that tired.
这屋子让人难以入眠
Yeah, it's this house.
我们一搬出去
As soon as we moved out,
黎娜就整夜呼呼大睡
Lena started sleeping through the night.
不要去管戴伦
Listen, don't worry about Deran, man.
他爱说大话 也就这样罢了
That dude talks big, but that's all it is.
只是说说而已
It's just talk.
好了 我到时再来看你 先睡觉
All right. I'll see you. Get some sleep.
她死的那天是我给她注射的毒品
I shot her up the day she died.
她自己找不到静脉
She couldn't find a vein.
事情有时就这样发生了
That sometimes happened.
她让我注射 我就注射了
She asked me to do it, so I did.
打在她的脚上
Right in her foot.
这不是你的错
Well, it's not your fault, man.
你妈妈已经无药可救了
Your mom was a wreck.
她把烂摊子丢给了我们所有人
She did that shit to all of us.
问题不在你
That's not on you.
睡觉吧
Sleep.
安德鲁
Andrew?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表