剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
你听说他们花四百美金买♥♥了个锤子吗
You hear about them paying like 400 bucks for a hammer?
见鬼了
God damn it!
或许我们要竞选议员
Maybe you and me could run for Congress,
整顿一下军队
clean it all up.
打赌蓝妈妈会帮咱俩买♥♥选票
Bet Smurf would help us buy some votes.
也可能不会
Or not.
天啊 你在干嘛呢
Jesus, what are you doing?
我不能就这么坐着吧
Well, I can't just sit here.
你不觉得现在吸嗨了不太好吗
Don't you think it's a bad idea to get amped?
咱俩在这里守着呢
You know, while we're just sitting here?
你怎么能把自己的破事儿发泄在那孩子身上呢
How dare you inflict your bullshit on that child.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在外面画画呢
She's outside coloring.
或许等你把脑子里的水倒干净了之后
Maybe when you get your head out of your ass,
才能像个爸爸一样去陪陪她
you could join her, act like a dad.
谢谢你教我当爸爸 蓝妈妈
Thanks for the parenting advice, Smurf.
凯瑟打包了东西
Cath packed a bag,
还带走了她的护照
and she took her passport.
你怎么还看不清呢
Now, what is it you're not seeing?
你能不能帮我个忙 不要管这事了 拜托了
Could you do me a favor and just stay out of this, please?
或许她发现了你和露西私会的事
Maybe she found out about Lucy.
或许她一直都知道
Maybe she always knew
然后终于她决定 "管他呢
and finally she just said, "Screw it.
我该让他自食其果"
I'll give him a taste of his own medicine."
如果凯瑟想离开我
If Cath was stepping out of me,
她不会把黎娜单独留在家里的
she wouldn't leave Lena alone in the house.
她不会这么做 永远不会
She wouldn't do it, not ever!
行了 宝贝 她不是对你不忠了
Okay, baby. She's not stepping out on you.
她是永远离开了
She's gone for good.
她想要全新的生活
She wanted a new life.
她拿走了烘干机后面的一万美金
She took 10K from behind the dryer.
你看到她拿钱了吗
Did you see her take the money?
天啊 宝贝 得了吧
Jesus, baby. Give me a break.
行 那戴伦和克雷格呢
I'll give you a break. What about Deran and Craig?
不 他们绝不会拿那些钱 他们不会这么做的
No, they could never take it. They wouldn't do that.
或许是你拿走了 蓝妈妈
Or maybe you took it, Smurf.
注意你说的话 巴里
Watch it, Barry.
你栽赃的
You know, you can drop the bullshit.
你恨凯瑟
You hate Cath.
你这些年一直想赶她走
You've been trying to get rid of her for years.
我才不管你怎么想的
And I don't give a shit what you think.
我知道事有蹊跷
I know something happened.
如果不带上黎娜 她是不会离开的
She wouldn't leave. Not without Lena.
我以为克雷格才是大早上就喝酒的人
I thought Craig was the one known for drinking before noon.
她还好吗
She all right?
不好
No.
不帮自己爸爸的小混♥蛋♥
Doesn't help her father's an asshole.
我没招了 哥们儿
I'm out of moves here, man.
我不知道该怎么办了 我该怎么办
I mean, I don't know what to do. What am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
那是我们给锋的钱 你怎么会拿着
That's the money we gave Vin. How do you have that?
这活儿没戏了
The job was going down.
我不能让你分心
I couldn't let you lose your focus.
你怎么拿到的 蓝妈妈
How'd you get it, Smurf?
他翻大门过来 他当时喝醉了
He jumped the gate. He was drunk,
说别想拿这点钱就把他当要饭的打发了
saying that he didn't want to be paid off like some whore.
你怎么不告诉我们
And you didn't tell us?
我以为我处理好了
Obviously, I thought I handled it.
他怎么说的
Well, what did he say?
他什么都没说
He didn't say anything,
满嘴胡言乱语
just a river of shit out of his mouth.
他威胁凯瑟了吗
Did he threaten Cath?
他威胁了我们所有人
He threatened all of us.
他说凯瑟什么了
What did he say about Cath?!
他说你以为他会像个婊♥子♥一样卑躬屈膝
He said you thought he'd bend over like a whore?
等着看他会对你老婆做出什么来吧
Wait till you see what he does to your wife.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
我很害怕 艾莉克丝
I'm scared, Alexa.
我
You know, I...
我觉得他们的计划还在施行 但我不确定
I think their plan's still on track, but I can't be sure.
耶茨让你和我上♥床♥的 对吧
Yates told you to have sex with me, didn't she?
这样你就能引出我的话
So you'd get me to talk.
一旦你做到了
And if you did,
你就能逃脱买♥♥卖♥♥毒品的罪名了 对吧
you'd walk away from your drug charge, right?
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
既然你不...
But now that you don't...
你是认真的吗
Is this real?
感觉像是真的 我可能疯了
You know, it feels real. I might just be crazy.
不 不
No. No.
不 你没疯
No, you're not crazy.
你没有
You're not.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
我得跟老巴谈谈
I need to talk to Baz.
老巴不在这里
Baz isn't here.
好吧 他不接我电♥话♥
Yeah, well, he's ignoring my calls.
因为他不是个傻子
Because he's not a moron.
如果你是来告诉我为什么我们的钱还没挪窝的
Now, if you're here to tell me why our money hasn't moved,
那快说吧
let's have it.
取货原本被安排在几天前
Well, the pickup was scheduled a couple days ago,
但被延迟了
but there's been a little delay.
延迟多久
How long?
这不一定 是我延迟的
That depends. I'm the one that delayed it.
听着 我冒了很多险
Now, look. I've got a lot at stake here.
不是说你没有冒险 吉妮
I'm not saying you don't, Janine,
但是 说真的
but, I mean, honestly,
没我你能干成这件事吗
could you have done this without me?
我不觉得
I don't think so.
所以我想要更多分成
So I want a bigger cut.
我想要十五万美金 不是十万
I want $150,000, not $100,000.
我不是想要敲竹杠
And I'm not trying to gouge you.
真的 我只是想要公平
Really, I mean, I just want to be fair.
我想得到尊重
I want to feel respected.
给十五万
So 150K.
马上就能取货了
And that pickup happens ASAP.
停下来
Stop.
不行 老弟 高♥潮♥就要来了
Can't, bro, best part coming up.
停下 拜托了 停下
Stop! Please, stop!
混球
Asshole!
把它打开 不然我把你从挡风玻璃踹出去
Yo, turn it back on, or you're going out the windshield!
不行 你在开玩笑吗
No! Are you kidding me?!
我现在和你说正经的
I'm not kidding you now, man!
你太幼稚了
You're acting like a child.
简直是个幼稚鬼
You're literally acting like a child.
天呐
Oh, God!
我的天呐
My God.
你听见了吗
You hear that?
听见了吗 听见了吗
You hear it? Come on. You hear it?
- 没有 - 这就对了
- No. - Exactly.
上一次我们出活儿
When was the last time we were on a job
老巴没有打电♥话♥给我们消息是什么时候
and Baz didn't call to give us shit?
从没有过
Never.
也许凯瑟离开也有好处
You know, maybe Cath taking off has its benefits.
是啊 那究竟是怎么回事
Yeah, what's up with that?
凯瑟知道露西和老巴的事
And Cath knew about Lucy and Baz.
不可能是因为那个
Can't be that.
也许那孩子是他的
Maybe her kid is his.
我去 你是这样想的吗
Shit, you think?
- 什么声音 嘿 - 啊
- What is that? Hey. - Huh?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表