剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
聋了吗
You heard him!
头向左 不许动
Look left. Don't move!
女士 现在站起来
Ma'am, on your feet. Now.
双手抱头
Put your hands behind your head.
戴维斯 领着孩子
Davis, grab the kid.
女士 不许动
Don't move, ma'am.
我在这儿呢 黎娜
I'm right here, Lena.
奶奶
Grandma Smurf?
是的 宝贝 我就在这儿
Yeah, baby. Right here.
小乔说钞票应该在厨房♥里
J said the cash would be in the kitchen.
应该就在这里的
It should be right here.
他也应该在的
So should he.
那个小姑娘在这儿
The little girl's here.
凯瑟以前常常抱怨把她留在蓝妈妈这里
And Cath used to bitch about leaving her with Smurf.
万一他们报复我们怎么办 桑德拉
What if they're on to us, Sandra? Huh?
万一他们把他们俩都做了呢
What if... what if they took care of both of them?
我们什么都没找到 没有钞票 也没有那小子
We got nothing. No cash, no kid.
必要的时候就把墙都拆了
Just tear up the walls if you have to.
嘿 别 别 别这样
Hey. No. No, stop. Don't. Don't.
那就超过这张搜查令的权限了
That is beyond the scope of this warrant.
别破罐破摔了
This thing already stinks. Let's not make it any worse.
钱在哪 在哪里
Where's the money? Where is it?
我不懂你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
但是你想吃火腿三明治的话
But if you'd like a ham sandwich,
东西都在冰箱里
the fixings are in the fridge.
小乔呢 你外孙呢
Where's J? Your grandson?
他在哪里
Where's he?
在老巴和"教皇"那吗
Have Baz and Pope got him?
他们要是敢动那个孩子 我发誓...
They lay a hand on that kid, so help me God...
我觉得我要打电♥话♥给我的律师
I think I'd like to call my lawyer.
你个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
你站错边了 混♥蛋♥
You chose the wrong side, asshole.
右口袋
Right pocket.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我套头衫的右口袋
Right pocket of my hoodie.
对 我今天早些时候把那录在我的手♥机♥里了
Yeah, I recorded that on my iPhone earlier today.
就在艾莉克丝强♥奸♥我之后
Right after Alexa raped me.
听着 我只有十七岁 我妈妈刚刚过世
See, I'm only 17. My mom just died.
艾莉克丝是我的老师 我以为我能信任她
Alexa was my teacher. I thought I could trust her.
我没想到她会这样折磨我
I didn't think she'd be preying on me
就是为了逃脱交易毒品的罪名
just so you'd let her walk away from a drug charge,
就是为了得到我们家的罪证
just to get dirt on my family.
让我作伪证
Make me tell lies about them.
那可不是唯一的一份
That's not the only copy.
我要你离我远远的
I want you to stay away from me,
离我们家人远远的
stay away from my family,
否则我就把那个发给你地方检察官的领导
or I'll send that to your boss in the D.A.'s office.
打扰一下
Excuse me?
你还要控告我的外孙吗
Are you going to charge my grandson?
因为已经快到晚餐时间了哦
'Cause it's almost dinnertime.
这次我会记住的
I won't forget this.
是吗 我也会记住的
Yeah, I won't forget about it, either.
我记得你
I remember you.
我坐在角落里玩着什么破玩具
Me sitting in the corner playing with some shitty little toy,
看着你来家里检查我妈妈是否吸毒
watching you come over to work my mom.
她求你离开
She'd beg you to leave.
她哭着 你却什么都没做
She cried and, oh, man, you'd just do anything,
甚至提议出钱给她买♥♥毒品
even offer to score for her,
以达到你的目的
just so you could get what you wanted.
但你从来没有得逞过 对不对
But you never got it, did you?
听着 我妈妈
See, my mom,
她恨他们
she hated them.
但是她更恨你
But she hated you more.
毕竟 她是科迪家的一员
In the end, she's a Cody.
我也是
And I'm a Cody, too.
全部都在这儿了
That's all of it.
你确定吗 你没藏一点在你裤子里吧
You sure? You didn't hide anything down your pants?
真是跌宕起伏的一天啊 是吧
Been kind of a day, huh?
对
Yeah.
你还好吗
You all right?
我没事
Yeah, I'm okay.
处理掉他的时候有麻烦吗
Any trouble getting rid of...?
没有 我处理好了
No, I took care of it.
那可没想到啊 小乔和警♥察♥
That one was unexpected... J and the cops.
是吗
Was it?
嘿 谢谢帮忙啊 兄弟
Hey, thanks for helping out, bud.
真的谢谢你
Really appreciate it.
嗯 来了一个我不想见到的人
Uh, we... we got a visitor and I'm kind of indisposed.
是保罗
It's Paul.
让他进来
Let him in.
- 我马上就到 - 好
- I'll be right there. - Okay.
你不应该来这儿的
You shouldn't be here.
我注意到有人劫了
Well, it's come to my attention that somebody hijacked
我的一辆回收车
one of my recycling trucks.
我觉得有点奇怪
And I thought that was kind of weird,
因为谁他妈的会这么干呢 对不对
because who the hell does that, right?
十五万美元 我们商量好的
$150,000, like we agreed.
你不会真的那么蠢吧
You can't really be that dumb, can you?
你以为我会让你带着这么多钱
Do you think I would let you walk out of here
大摇大摆地出门吗
with that much cash?
如果警♥察♥拦住你了呢
What if the police stop you?
我只是想要我的那份
I just want my money.
你会拿到的
And you'll get it...
三周后公交站的储物柜里
In three weeks in a locker in the bus station.
你最好别跟我玩花样
You better not be trying to screw me.
否则怎样
Or what?
你要干什么
What are you going to do?
劝你滚出我家
Why don't you get the hell out of my house?
从后门走
Take the back door.
如果有警♥察♥拦住你
And if the cops stop you,
你告诉他们你正在找你的女儿
you tell them you were looking for your daughter.
就说是因为避孕问题和女儿大吵了一架
That you had a big fight over birth control.
你真是个奇葩 知道吗
You're a piece of work, you know that?
我说了从后门走
I said the back door.
你应该早点说
You should've told me right away.
是 我知道 对不起
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
你怎么确定我不会让你的舅舅
Why were you sure I wouldn't have one of the boys
让你脑袋开花 然后把你的尸体扔到海里喂鱼
put a bullet in your head and dump your body in the ocean?
我不确定
I wasn't.
你知道
You know,
即使我妈妈让你经历那么多破事
even with all the shit that my mom put you through,
你还照样替我们付房♥租
you... you still paid our rent, you know?
她反正肯定没付 所以
She sure as hell wasn't doing it, so...
我觉得你会给我一个机会
I figured you'd give me a chance.
你撒谎
You lied.
我已经警告过你 你还犯蠢
And you were an idiot, even after I warned you.
这事到此为止
This shit stops now
不然你也可以收拾东西走人
or you can pack your little kit bag and hit the road.
你小子脸皮真厚
You got some brass balls, kid.
如果你表现好
You play your cards right,
你能和我们好好相处
you can do well with us.
我有东西送你
I have something for you.
男人应该有一把自己的枪
A man should have a gun.
说句谢谢吧
Try "Thank you."
谢谢
Thank you.
赶紧把你藏在卧室通风孔的
Now go get rid of that pea shooter you have
玩具枪扔了吧 好吗
hidden up in your bedroom vent, okay?
"教皇"像你这么大的时候
Pope used to hide shit up there all the time
总喜欢把东西♥藏♥在那
when he was your age.
他现在还以为我不知道
He still thinks I don't know.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表