剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
假释委员会那帮人也是该清醒点了
Mm, it's about time that parole board came to it's senses.
抢个银行没伤人就判六年
Six years for a bank robery where no one gets hurt.
坐三年牢已经够多了
Three you've done are crime enough, baby.
三年零十九天
Three years and nineteen days.
是啊 无所谓了 我们很高兴你回来了
Well, whatever it is, we are just very happy you're home.
只可惜你一回来就听到朱莉亚出事的消息
Just so sorry you had to come home to the news about Julia.
我... 我出去一下
I'm... I'm gonna go out for awhile.
你去哪
Where you goin'?
去我女朋友那儿
Ah, just to my girlfriend's place.
我还不知道你有女朋友呢
Oh, I... I didn't know you had a girlfriend.
其实就是挺熟的一朋友
Oh, it's just more like this girl that I know.
有时间把她带来
You have to bring her by sometime.
- 好啊 肯定带 - 小乔 你住这儿吗
- Yeah, absolutely. - So, you're living here, huh, J?
是一伙的了
Part of it all now?
好吧宝贝 他才来这一天 别吓着他了
Okay, he's been here for one day, sweetie. Don't make his head hurt.
我载你去
Let me drive you over.
正好咱俩可以聊聊
You and me can catch up.
谢了 我有自行车
Thanks. I've got my bike.
回见
See you later.
我给你做烤肉卷呢 里面加煮蛋
I'm making you meatloaf with the hard boiled egg in it.
又辣又好吃 是你喜欢的口味
Nice and spicy, just like you like it.
给你 哥们
There you go, dude.
欢迎回家
Welcome home, man.
- 干杯 - 就让他去他女朋友那
- Cheers! - Letting him go to his girlfriend's,
- 随便瞎说吗 - 他没什么可说的
- to blab about whatever? - Ah, he's not nothing to blab about.
那小子看起来还不错是吧
Anyway, the kid seems okay, doesn't he?
- 还行 - 克雷格都这么说了
- Seems good. - Even Craig thinks so.
克雷格都这么说了还有什么可担心的
Oh, if Craig thinks so, what is there to worry about?
咱们下一票打算干点什么
So, what are we planning next?
操
Shit!
你们就没打算告诉我
You're not gonna tell me,
- 没我份儿了是吗 - 有你的份儿
- I'm not part of this any more? - Yes you're a part of it.
只是以防多事罢了 今天毕竟是你出狱第一天
But in case it slipped your mind, this is your first day out of prison.
这次的活儿你就别插手了
Now you're just gonna have to sit this one out.
我不插手我呆哪 小乔现在住在我屋
And where should I sit exactly, since J is in my room?
先在沙发上睡一两晚吧
Sleep on the sofa for a night or two.
睡一两晚 天哪
A night or two, whoa!
宝贝你不能待在这儿
You can not stay here, sweetie.
我们不能有假释委员会的人整天在这儿晃悠
We can't have parole officers popping in all
动不动就得给你检查检查
day and night to give you piss tests.
滚他丫的 那我住我自己那儿
No, screw it, I'll just crash at my place.
你不能...
Yeah, you can't...
- 我们把它卖♥♥了 - 你们干嘛了
- we sold it. - You what?
"教皇"...
Pope...
我们给你弄个新地方 别当回事
we're gonna get you a new place. Don't make a big deal out of it.
你可真没坏孩子该有的样子
You know, for a bad influence you're not really pullin' your weight.
今天上化学课的时候我想你了
I missed you in Chem today.
我在想你自♥慰♥的时候 差点被玛拉阿姨抓到
Aunt Mara almost caught me thinking about you with my hand down my panties.
帮我做作业吗
Help me with my homework?
- 算摩尔质量什么的 - 是化学计量学
- Mole maths and mass maths... - Hmm, stoichiometry.
这个我一窍不通
I don't get any of it.
你会吗
Do you?
你当然会了
Of course you do.
小乔
J?
天哪 小乔
Jesus, J.
她死了吗
She died?
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
Well, are you okay?
- 那你住在哪儿 - 和我外婆住
- I mean, where will you live? - With my grandma.
住公♥寓♥里 她在登马有个房♥子
In the flats. She's got a house on Denmar.
那就好 还算不错了
Good. Okay, that's good, at least.
我和她不怎么熟 我妈和她不亲
I don't really know her. My mom and her weren't close.
她人看起来还不错吗
Does she seem nice?
是吧
Yeah.
"教皇"看起来还不错 你觉得呢
Pope looks good, don't you think? I mean, considering...
我在想他在里面被♥干♥了多少次
I wonder how much he got raped.
- 戴伦 - 怎么了 谁没这么想过
- Deran! - What, we're all thinkin' it.
好吧那你个蠢货你怎么不自己问他
Well, why don't you ask you little shithead,
他就能一拳揍你脸上了
so he can stab you in the face!
你们看见蓝妈妈看他的眼神了吗
See Smurf's eyes when she saw him?
看着点码头
Watch the docks!
她看起来像是希望他没被放出来
It's like part of her wishin' they hadn't let him out.
不得不说那样省事多了...
Gotta admit, it's been a whole lot eaiser...
他本可以供出咱们的 是咱们欠他人情
Hey, he could've rolled on us, we owe him,
所以你给我闭嘴
keep your mouth shut.
是啊 你当然欠他的
Yeah, you sure do.
你再说一遍
Say it again!
兄弟们
Guys...
看着我眼睛再说一遍 说啊
Say it to my face, go ahead!
老巴...
Baz...
有几个吸毒的
tweakers.
老巴... 行了吧
Baz... come on.
动作快点 别让他们跑了
Guys, now! Before they run.
等人吗
Fishin' anyone?
来看看 八十刀两克
Yo, check it out! 2 grams, 80 bucks.
- 那是什么 不像好货 - 唷...
- What's that, like half price? - Yo...
好吧
Okay.
老实点 别乱跑 还能少受点罪
Loose shit, don't run! It'll just be harder on you.
给我滚进车里 快进去
Get in the car, in the car!
要把他们憋多久
How long are we gonna let 'em stew?
到要动手的时候 按计划来
Till right before, like we planned.
好了伙计们 吃喝拉撒随意 别往后看
All right boys, piss, shit and puke. Don't look back.
嘿 快点弄车上
Hey, get it over the car, come on.
总算有点"新车"的味道了
There goes that 'new car' smell.
晚安啦
Nighty-nite.
好好享受你们的新厕所吧
Enjoy your new bathroom, boys!
谁给你剪的头发
Who cuts your hair?
我的... 女朋友
Ah... my... my girlfriend.
你觉得她能答应帮我剪头发吗
You think she'd do mine if I asked her?
给我这个可耻的罪犯剪头发
Shitty prison hair cuts!
应该... 能吧
Well, maybe... yeah.
你知道他们去哪了吗
You know where the boys are?
不知道 我在我女朋友家
No, I was at my girlfriend's house.
你可以跟我说说话
you can tell me things, right, I mean...
我和你妈妈是双胞胎...
your mum and I were twins, so...
我们很相像
we had a lot in common.
我们在一个屋里睡了好几年...
We slept in the same room for... years.
下大雨的时候 还睡一个床
Same bed... when it rained hard.
她很害怕打雷
You know, she was scared of thunder.
所以你要是想说说话
So, if you ever wanna talk...
或者害怕了 还有我呢 知道吗
or feel scared, I'm here for you, okay?
我来帮你 宝贝
Let me help you out there, sweetie.
你把我西服和领带给他了
Oh, what you gave him my suit and tie?
还有我最好的一件白衬衫
And my best white shirt.
你又不爱穿这些 你都好多年没穿过了
You hate these things, you haven't worn them in years.
你小的时候
You know that when you were a little boy...
他曾经开着他那辆红色的越野自行车
he used to ride you to the highway
载你去高速公路
on his cute red BMX
还教你用小石子砸车子
and teach you to throw rocks at cars.
他会再跟你熟络起来的
He'll come around.
- 怎么了 - 我妈妈也有这么一件衣服
- What? - My mum, had a shirt just like that.
她以前总爱跟我借这件衣服穿
She used to borrow this from me all the time.
她肯定自己也买♥♥了一件
She must have gotten one for herself.
我今天穿上就是想感觉接近她一点
Mm... I'm wearin' it to feel closer to her today.
怎么样
Hm... how do I look?
很美
Good.
说对了
Correct!
帅小伙
Beautiful boy.
有谁要说两句吗
Would anyone like to say anything?
小乔
J?
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表