剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
This is so lame.
- 还好啦 他是想友善些 - 这个是
- He's fine. He's being nice. - Okay, so that's...
- 给 保罗 - 五块
- Uh, Paul. - That's $5.
不不不 你不用出钱
No, no, no. Your money's no good here.
别这样 我...
No, no, come on, I...
不不不 你舅舅今天请我吃了午饭
No, no, no. Your uncle bought me lunch today.
今晚就算我的 好吗 老巴很照顾我
Tonight is on me. Okay? Baz. He took care of me.
谢谢 不用找了 谢谢
Thank you. No, you guys keep the change. Thank you so much.
我们真是闲的
How boring are we?
是吧
Right?
喂
Yeah?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们得走了
We gotta go.
我们现在就要走了
No, we gotta go right now.
海♥洛♥因♥吗
That H?
四人份
Four dimes.
够放倒一头大象了
Enough to OD an elephant.
你们以为我会信吗
You guys don't think I'm buying this, do you?
拿塑料布来
Get the plastic.
好 拿塑料布来
Sure, get the plastic.
好主意
Good idea.
好了 好了 我知道你们的意思了
Okay. Okay, l-look... m-message received, okay?
我是个混♥蛋♥ 狠狠揍我一顿
I was an asshole. So give me a good beating,
就算扯平了 行吗
and we'll call it even, okay?
我们去哪抛尸
Where do we dump his body?
箭头湖吧
Arrowhead?
不是我的错好吗 我...
Look, it wasn't my fault, okay? I...
我 我 摸了 摸了雷恩的 她的脉搏
I-I checked Renn's... I checked her... I checked her pulse.
但我他妈又不是医生
I'm not a goddamn doctor.
等等 等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait!
你们知道我家是干嘛的吗
Do you know who my family is? Huh?
你们要弄我 就是找死
If you do anything to me, you're signing your own...
你们就是在找死
You are signing your own death certificate!
不 不
No! No!
不要 叫救护车 不 不
No, call 9-1-1! No, no, no!
别这样 别 别让我死 求你了
Come on, don't... don't let me die! Please!
你猜雷恩当时是什么感受 混♥蛋♥
How do you think Renn felt, shithead?
求求你 救 救我 求你
Please, do... do something! Please!
看呐 他吓尿了
Check it out, he's pissing himself.
真是操蛋
Oh, shit, man.
就是盐水罢了
Saline. Salt and water.
加点茶粉染了颜色
A little tea for coloring.
你还有欠雷恩的东西没还
You still owe Renn for what you took.
六千块 加上今晚可♥卡♥因♥的八百块
6 grand plus $800 for the coke tonight.
拿回来 我们就饶你一命
Get it here, we'll let you live,
明白吗
okay?
打电♥话♥
Make a call.
他们到底是怎么闯进来的
How did they break in exactly?
据说是从后门进来
They said they came in through the back door.
- 打破了一块玻璃 - 我就说嘛...
- They broke one of those glasses. - I always worried...
- 哦 - 我的天
- Oh. - Oh, my God.
- 哦 - 他们拿走了电脑
- Oh! - They got the computer!
- 我的天 - 他们偷走了电视
- Oh, my God. - They took the television.
都被...
Everything is...
- 苍天呐 - 不敢相信
- Oh, my God. - I don't believe it.
警官 他们是怎么进来的
Officer, they came in through... How did they come in?
不 不 别偷公文包啊
No. No, not my briefcase.
拜托告诉我 他们没偷走我的公文包
Please tell me they did not take my briefcase.
天呐 我上楼检查一下
Oh, my God. I'm gonna check upstairs,
- 看看被偷走了什么 - 快找我们公文包
- see if they took anything. - Look for my briefcase!
好的 老公 天呐 保罗
Okay, Sweetie. Oh, my God! Paul!
快来看我的房♥间
Check my room!
- 我来找克雷格 - 你是谁
- I'm here for Craig. - Who are you?
他妈妈
His mother.
你居然叫你妈来了
You called your mom?
你做了什么 儿子
What'd you do, Baby?
抢劫了我们的表妹 然后让她一个人等死
Ripped off our cousin and left her to die.
克雷格
Craig?
谢谢
Thank you.
去穿衣服 宝贝
Go get dressed, Baby.
可以把你的枪放好了 蠢货
You can put your gun away, pendejo.
没有人要在这里开枪
Nobody's shootin' anybody here.
他先挑事的 我们只是伸张正义
He started it. We just made it right.
所以 我们扯平了吗
So we're even?
没有
No.
克雷格 把你的钥匙给我
Craig, give me your keys.
你的钥匙
Your keys.
那是我的杜卡迪
That's my Ducati.
你在干嘛 别给他我的摩托车
What are you doing? Don't give him my bike.
表现不好 所以你的玩具没了
Misbehave, you lose your toys.
上车坐着
Go get in the car.
不要把我的慷慨当成懦弱
Don't you mistake my generosity for weakness.
衬衫给你拿来了
Got your shirt.
谢谢
Thanks.
有没有...
Did, um...
你们有没有抢劫尼基家的房♥子
did you rob Nicky's house?
我听到你和克雷格在谈论这件事情
I heard you and Craig talking about it.
是尼基家的吗
Was it Nicky's?
是又怎样
So what if it was?
你们本可以抢别人家的的 兄弟
You could've robbed anybody, man.
我只是个听人差遣的 好吗
Look, man, I'm just the grunt, okay?
和老巴说去吧 他才是这个计划的负责人
Talk to Baz. He's the big man with the plan.
这事他还没玩完
He's not done with them.
先是"教皇"搞事情 现在是你
First Pope, now you?
我很希望有一天你们能明白
You know I had hoped that someday you boys would know
怎样去照顾好自己
how to take care of yourselves.
你根本就不懂我
You haven't even heard my side.
我懂你 亲爱的 打心里懂你
I know your side, Sweetie, by heart.
我鼓励你变得野蛮些
I encouraged you to be wild,
但是得有个界限
but there's a line.
你想我怎样
What do you expect?
你给我的都是一些不起眼的工作
All you give me are the shit jobs.
事实不是这样
That's not true.
你觉得我很蠢吗
You think I'm stupid?
你压根就没有试着去掩藏你的这种想法
You don't even try to hide it.
我不觉得你蠢
I don't think you're stupid.
我觉得你有真正的天赋
I think you've got real gifts.
是吗 什么天赋
Yeah? What?
你无所畏惧
You're fearless.
你有你兄弟所不具备的能力
You've got what it takes to do things your brothers won't.
他们做不到
They can't.
但是下一次有这种事情发生
But the next time something like this happens,
你休想找我
don't you call me,
因为我不会出现
because I will not come.
想要些糖浆吗
Want some syrup?
拿去 只能加一点点哦
Here we go. Just a little bit.
够了吗 还要
Good? More?
还要 我的天
More? Oh, my God.
这下开心了吧 小屁孩
You're gonna be bouncing off the walls, kiddo.
- 我们应该常常这样 - 是的
- We should do this more often. - Yeah.
每天都做薄饼 记得吗
Pancakes every day. Remember?
我当然记得
I do remember.
我们还是小孩的时候就同意这件事了
We were kids when we agreed to that.
说话算数
A deal's a deal.
我们当时想着只有真正的父母才会做这件事情
That's only 'cause we thought that's what real parents did.
什么是真正的父母
What's real parents?
就是我和她肯定没有的东西
Something me and her sure as hell didn't have.
- 老巴 - 干嘛 她应该知道
- Baz... - What? She should know
她从哪里来
where she came from.
你记得我们还约定了什么吗
You remember what else we agreed to?
- 不记得吗 - 不记得
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表