剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you in the morning.
好好玩 注意安全
Have fun. Stay safe.
爱你
Love you.
好的
Yeah. Okay.
拜拜
Bye-bye.
你还好吗
You okay?
不 小乔消失了一整天
No. J's been gone all day.
他现在还想在朋友那里过夜
And now he wants to sleep over at some friend's house.
正常 他和他的老师搞上了
Yeah, he's banging his teacher.
什么
What?
对啊 这是那老师的公♥寓♥ 我在脸书上查过
Yeah, it's her apartment. Looked her up on Facebook.
她身材火♥辣♥ 是我我也会和她搞
Hot as shit. I'd be banging her, too.
妈咪
Mommy?
妈咪
Mommy?
谢谢
Hey. Thanks.
没动静吗
Nothing?
没 还没有移♥动♥过
No, nothing. Hasn't moved.
不过信♥号♥♥很好
Signal's still strong, though.
昨晚过得怎样
How'd the night go?
我在车前座上坐了一晚上
I was sitting in the front seat of a car all night.
你觉得我过得怎样
How do you think it went?
他们行动的时候叫我
Call me when they start to move.
没问题
All right.
休息得怎样
Get any sleep?
如果你饿了这里有松饼
I got some muffins, if you're hungry.
不用了 我不饿
No, thank you, I'm fine.
费希尔警官和我刚聊到
Officer Fischer and I were talking,
我们认为你没有把所有
and we think you're not really telling us
关于你外婆和舅舅的事告诉我们
everything you know about your grandmother and your uncles.
你也许隐瞒了一些小细节
That maybe you left out a detail or two.
我把我知道的都说了
I've told you what I know.
他们在我面前不怎么聊天
They don't say much in front of me.
真的吗
That so?
他们很小心谨慎
Look, they're careful.
真的非常谨慎
They're real careful.
我不要带窃听器
I'm not wearing a wire.
- 你要带 - 不 我不带
- Sure you will. - No. I won't.
听着 计划是这样的
Here's how this is gonna go down.
你带着窃听器
You're gonna put on the wire,
回到你外婆的家
you're gonna go back to your grandmother's house,
搞清楚他们在计划什么
you're gonna find out what they're planning,
什么时候行动
when they're planning to do it.
然后把线索都告诉我们 我们把他们拿下
You're gonna come back to us, and we're gonna take them down.
假如蓝妈妈发现你在这里呆了一整晚
You know, it would be a real tragedy
和我们说着话 一定会是个悲剧
if Smurf found out you were here all night, talking to us.
你猜多久后她会派舅舅来找你
How long before she sends one of your uncles to find you?
是派"教皇" 还是老巴 或者克雷格
Pope? Or Baz? Craig?
克雷格也许会带着戴伦一起
Craig would probably bring Deran along.
他一直这样
He always does.
因为你跟我们泄密 戴伦一定很乐意帮忙
Deran would be happy to help, for what you told us.
他们也许会很温柔
Maybe they'd be gentle about it,
往你脑袋上开一枪
a single bullet to the back of the head.
又或者 他们不会这么温柔
Then again, maybe they won't.
我听说"教皇"喜欢锤子和喷火枪
I hear Uncle Pope likes hammers and propane torches.
好好享受
Enjoys it...
哀求和痛苦
the begging, the pain.
拜托了小乔
Please, J.
你可以做到的
You can do this.
我知道你一定行
You can. I know you can.
这是唯一的办法
It's the only way.
然后
And then...
我们可以永远的离开这里
After this, we will go far away from all of this,
离开这些人和这个黑暗的世界
away from these people and this whole world.
求你了
Please.
凯瑟
Cath?
你在吗
Hey.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表