剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
但是警报就比较麻烦了
but the alarm is a different story.
这里有大概四十秒的延迟 所以我们应该没事
There's about 40 seconds delay, so we should be fine.
要是看见你在水沟里
Wow, I sure would step over you
我保准会从你头上跨过去
if I saw you in the gutter.
你应该睡得不错吗 亲爱的
Hope that means you slept well, baby.
那些床单怎么样
How about those sheets, huh?
500支的面料 快跟她说你发现了
500-thread count, just tell her you noticed.
很棒 谢谢你
Uh, they were great. Thank you.
最好的留给我的孩子们
Only the best for my boys.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch.
坐下吧 宝贝 你肯定饿了
Sit down, baby. You must be starving.
我能先来一杯咖啡吗
Uh, could I just start with coffee please?
在那边的壶里
Right there in the pot.
嘿 我怎么说来着
Hey, what did I say?!
要是我再被这破东西吵醒
What the hell did I say
我说后果是什么来着
if it woke me up again?!
- 别光说不做 老兄 - 对啊
- Just do it already, man. - Yeah,
- 快动手吧 老兄 - 你看吧
- do it already, man. Yeah. - Yeah?! Yeah?
锤子呢 锤子在哪
Wh... Where is that hammer?! Where is that hammer?
你就不能直接摔地上去吗
Can't you just smash it on the floor?
你觉得我不会动手是吧 呸 你们等着
Oh, you don't think I'll do it! No, I'm gonna do it!
- 摔啊 你买♥♥的 - 好啊
- Do it. You bought it. - Yeah, fine!
- 不是我买♥♥的 - 实际上就是你买♥♥的
- No, I didn't! - Yeah, actually, you did.
你总是忘记我生日
You always forget my birthday.
我替你买♥♥了送给自己的
I bought it for you and I gave it to me.
我把它包装得很漂亮 我喜欢这个礼物 宝贝
I wrapped it up really nice and I loved it, baby.
我现在也喜欢
I still love it.
亲一个
Gimme a kiss.
你的朋友们一起来吃早餐吗
Will your friends be joining us for breakfast?
还是算了吧
Sure as hell hope not.
不要培根和鸡蛋吗
No bacon and eggs?
我应该... 我应该去学校了
You know, I sh... I should probably go to school.
你不能饿着肚子去学校啊
You can't go to school on an empty stomach.
没关系 我在路上随便吃点就行
That's fine. I'll grab something on the way.
你妈妈刚死 老弟 请假就行了
Your mom just died, man. That's a free pass.
是啊 圣奥诺弗雷那里有六英尺的浪
Yeah, there's a six-foot left at San Onofre.
对不对 克雷格
Isn't that right, Craig?
是的
Yeah.
肯定很爽 老兄 你也来吧
Should be killer, man. You should come.
- 你会冲浪吗 - 勉强会
- You surf? - I get by.
你也去吗
Are you going too?
不了 昨晚在这过夜 我要回去看看我的孩子
Nah, I stayed the night. I'm gonna go back, check on my kid.
替我向凯瑟和孩子带个好
Aww, give my love to Cath and the baby.
我会的
Will do.
怎么样 小乔
What do you say, J?
想和上帝来个亲密接触吗
Wanna get a little closer to God?
不了 谢谢
Um... no thanks.
我很好
I'm good.
他一路上都这样吗
Is he going to do this the whole way?
是的 除非他撞车了
Yeah, unless he bites it.
你这叫勉强过得去吗
Oh, you just get by, huh?
那个浪冲得不错啊 老弟
Carved that up pretty good, man.
我有时挺幸运的
I get lucky sometimes.
是啊 你个骗子
Yeah, or you're just liar.
看看这些蠢货
Ah, look at these assholes.
给他冲真浪费
Gonna waste this.
嘿 右边的那个
Hey, hey, you on the right!
怎么回事
What the hell?
该死
Shit!
刚刚怎么回事 没听过冲浪也讲规矩吗
What the hell was that? Ever heard of surf etiquette?
像你一样的垃圾菜鸟
Yeah it means jank-ass rookies like you
去新手区练练吧 傻♥逼♥
should go find a beginners break, bitch.
- 走吧 - 真的吗 这地方归你吗
- Move on! - Like what, you own it?
海洋是大家的
Ocean belongs to all of us.
吊车尾的屌♥丝
Trailer-trash losers.
- 说真的 我会动手的 - 是吧
- You bat, I'll beat. - Yeah.
行了 动手吧
Okay, here we go.
你也要早点起乘 老兄
Just drop in earlier too, man.
一道浪只允许一位冲浪者冲浪 其他人必须放弃
老兄 看看我的打包带
Dude, look at my straps.
混♥蛋♥ 嘿
Asshole, hey!
- 嘿 嘿 嘿 - 混♥蛋♥
- Hey, hey, hey - Asshole!
是你割了我的带子吗
Cut my rack straps?
让他们瞧瞧谁是老大 老弟
Show'em who's king, man.
是你吗
Did you?
我在跟你说话呢
I'm talkin' to you!
- 嘿 - 动手吧
- Hey! - Do it.
啊 什么
Huh? What?
我去
Shit!
什么情况 老兄 当真的吗
Come on, man, seriously?
感觉怎么样
How'd that feel?
爽吗
Get a little stiffy, huh?
看 我们有新的冲浪板了
Yo, we got new surfboards.
好了...
Okay...
你离边缘越来越远了 老兄 你能行吗
You're gettin' farther from the edge, man. Think you can do it?
前戏太长了吧
Lot of concrete between you and the pool.
担心你自己吧 老兄 看好了
You just worry about yourself, man. Watch and learn.
完美
Nailed it!
谁有个世上最帅的爸爸
Who's got the coolest daddy in the world?
为什么不下水 你给她带泳衣了吗
Why aren't you in the water? You got a suit for her?
我帮你脱衣服 你想下水吗
I'll take you in your undies, wanna go in?
她发烧 烧了一晚上
She was up all night, fever.
哦 那冷水对她身子有好处
Yeah, well the cold water will do her good.
你们要快点跳
Be sure y'all jump real quick.
- 我能做到 - 是啊 但是别去试了
- I can beat that! - Ah, yeah, well don't try it.
琳娜不要一个四肢瘫痪的人做爸爸
Lina, doesn't need a quadraplegic for a dad.
来亲一个
Come here.
这是我的三倍推进器
These are my triple thrusters!
老巴... 别去
Baz... no!
好吧
Okay.
到你了 小乔
Your turn, J.
来吧 我们会给你一个电动轮椅的
Come on. We'll get you a motorized wheelchair.
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J...
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J...
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J...
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J...
来吧 跳吧
Come on, do it, come on!
- 小乔 小乔 小乔... - 老巴
- J, J, J, J... - Baz?
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J...
来吧 跳起 小乔
Come on, let's go, J!
你没必要跳的 老弟
You don't have to do it, man.
- 算了 - 胡说 非跳不可
- Forget it. - Bullshit, the hell he doesn't!
小乔 小乔 小乔 小乔...
J, J, J, J, J, J, J, J...
摄像机
老天
Jesus!
你是谁
Who are you?
小乔 亲爱的 你没事吧
J, honey, are you okay?
- 谁是小乔 - 我是...
- Who's J? - I'm... um...
我是乔什 我是朱莉亚的孩子
I... I'm Josh. Julia's kid.
- 她在这吗 - 不在
- She's here? - No.
小乔 听得见我吗
J, can you hear me?
小乔 宝贝 怎么...
J, love, what hap...
我的惊喜被你毁了
You just ruined my surprise.
嘿 宝贝
Hey, baby.
我真希望你回家前 能告诉我们一声
I just wish you would've let us know you were comin' home.
我们可以去接你的
We would've picked you up.
用气球和自♥制♥指示牌吗
With balloons and a home-made sign.
开辆豪车后座载俩辣妞
In a limo with two hookers in the back.
没错 还得飙个车
Yeah and an 8-ball of speed.
我上周去的时候 你怎么不说你要出来了
Why didn't you say you were up again, when I visited last week?
我以为和头两次一样又会被拒了
Ah, I figured I'd get rejected, like the last two times.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表