剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
别让黎娜看到
Just keep it away from Lena.
你去看黎娜没有 我敢说她会一直睡到早上
Did you see Lena? Bet she sleeps till morning.
如果小乔跟警♥察♥坦白了 可能凯瑟没说
If J was talking to the cops, maybe Cath wasn't.
黎娜坐在警车里
Lena sat in the cop car
当时她妈妈和她朋友在会面
while her mother met her friend.
后来 凯瑟就从我们这偷了一万美元
And then Cath stole $10,000 from us,
打包了一个行李箱想要出境
packed a suitcase to leave the country.
安德鲁 警♥察♥把两个人都调查了
Andrew, the cops were working both of them.
凯瑟招了 小乔没有
Cath caved, J didn't.
我想要我自己的那份钱
I want my share of the job.
我想要我自己的那份钱
I want my share of the job.
那肯定的 一月一次跟以前一样
Absolutely. Once a month like always.
不
No!
我全部都要
I want all of it.
我要取得自己的地位
I'm getting my own place.
那是不可能的
That's not going to happen.
我没在和你商量 我完成了你的要求
I'm not asking. I did what you wanted.
你得给我那笔钱
You're giving me that money.
好的
Okay.
不要告诉你的其他兄弟
Just don't tell any of your brothers...
你这种混账行为
seem like a real asshole.
哦 继续啊 拿我出气 是不是
Oh, go ahead. Take it out on me, right?
我是你妈妈
I'm your mother.
我能自己搞定 那是我的本分
I can handle it. That's my job.
但是讲真的 安德鲁 你恨你自己
But really, Andrew, you hate yourself.
你恨你自己 因为
You hate yourself because of the way
你让她玩弄你这么多年
you let her play you for years and years.
闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
Oh, shut up. Shut up.
好 我让你那个在佛森监狱的兄弟锋背锅
And yes, I set up your Folsom buddy Vin
帮我们摆脱困境
to get us out of this jam.
但你在监狱里什么事情都往外说就不能怪我了
But you can't blame me for running your mouth in prison.
你闭嘴吧
You shut up!
天哪 你真是个变♥态♥ 孬种
God, you are so twisted and such a goddamn coward.
如果你还有一点胆量 你就告诉老巴真♥相♥了
If you had any balls at all, you would've told Baz the truth,
但是你没有 你就告诉了我
but, no, you just told me.
你知道为什么吗
Do you know why?
因为你怕他会选择她
Because you were worried he'd choose her.
那是你最害怕的事
And that's your biggest fear.
老巴会离开你
That Baz would leave you... Baz.
那我呢
But what about me?
你想过我吗 你的亲生儿子
What about me, your real son?
你利用我
You use me...
做那些见不得人的活 你总是这样
to do the dirty work like you always do.
是的 所有见不光的可怕的事
Yes, all the dark and terrible shit
那些你自己都害怕做的事
that you're too afraid to do yourself.
你就这样做母亲的吗
And you call that being a mother?
你的变♥态♥ 我望尘莫及
You're sicker than I'll ever be.
瑞秋
Rachel?
现在别人叫我蓝妈妈
People call me "Smurf" now.
蓝妈妈睡过头了吗
Smurf's still sleeping in?
她应该先给我们留个便条什么的吧 真是的
She could've left us a note or something, Jesus.
可能和黎娜相处搞得她焦头烂额
Probably wrecked dealing with Lena.
哦 不好意思 你拿吧
Oh. Uh, sorry, you can go.
你先拿
You go.
可能等一下会去D街冲浪
Might go surfing later at D. Street.
听说那儿超牛的
Heard it's looking sick.
咱俩没事吧
You and me going to have a problem?
没事 我们之间没事
No, man, we're cool.
那后来
At the end, uh,
锋醒了吗
did Vin wake up?
他说什么了吗
Did he say anything?
没有
No.
你真的觉得她忍♥心离开我吗
You really think she could've left me, man?
可能她不是我们想的那样
Maybe she wasn't who we thought she was.
妈妈在吗
Is Mommy here?
嘿 那东西准备好了吗
Hey, is that thing ready?
准备启动了就行
Just got to turn it on.
好
Okay.
过来
Come here.
我们看看这喷泉 过来
Let's go look at the fountain, come on.
好
Yeah.
给 吃吧
Here. Okay.
开始了
Here it comes.
好像一条小船
Yeah. Like a little boat.
你想玩的话就玩吧
Play with it if you want.
不
No.
不
No.
我来
Let me.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表