剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
He's been following me.
他说你给了他一些承诺 是吗
Okay. He told me you made him some promises. Is this true?
他还说了什么
What else did Vin tell you?
我知道 我们从小 你就一直爱着她
I know you've always loved her, ever since we were kids, okay?
我知道 但凯瑟和我在一起了
I know that. Cath is with me.
很抱歉 但事实如此
I'm sorry. That's how it is.
老巴总是要啥有啥
Yeah, Baz always gets what he wants.
她当然是爱你啦 她当然是怕我啊
Of course she loves you. Of course I scare the shit out of her.
只要老巴想要 没有得不到的
Baz wants something, he gets it.
才不管别人会怎么样
Doesn't matter what happens to anyone else.
- 比如凯瑟琳 - 鬼话
- Catherine. - Oh, bullshit.
- 朱莉亚 - 蓝妈妈赶她走的 怪我吗
- Julia. - Smurf kicked her out, that's my fault?
- 如果不是你 - 如果不是我怎样
- If you hadn't... - If I hadn't what?
你觉得是我害死她 对吧
You think I killed her, don't you?
你就是这么想的
That's what you think.
谁把我和她的事告诉蓝妈妈的
Who told Smurf about Julia and me?
蓝妈妈就那么巧撞见我俩了吗 扯淡
Oh, Smurf just happened to walk in on us? Bullshit.
是你玩阴的
You played it wrong.
不只是你失去了她好吗
You're not the only one that lost her, okay?
我爱过她
I loved her.
我爱你妹妹
I loved your sister.
她本来也该是你的妹妹
She was supposed to be your sister, too.
你应该早点告诉我监狱里那么难熬
You should've told me how bad it was for you in prison.
也许我还能做点什么
Maybe I could've done something.
要我拿上钥匙吗 我们可以去兜兜风
Shall I get the keys? We'll take it for a spin?
等等 给我介绍一下这辆车
Wait, talk to me about this one.
- 这台吗 - 对
- This car? - Yeah.
六三年的雪佛兰
1963 Chevelle.
这是我第一辆车
This is my first car.
又旧又烂 但说真的 我绝不会卖♥♥了它
Total clunker, honestly, but I'll never sell it.
这辆车就是故事的开始 对吧
So this is the car that started it all, huh?
节衣缩食
Saved all your money...
打零工 之类的
Did odd jobs, stuff like that?
这车是这么来的吗
It that how it worked?
其实是 别人过继给我的
Actually, I sort of inherited it.
是吗
Oh?
这车原来的是一个女人的
Yeah, there was a woman. This was her car.
女朋友吗
Girlfriend?
对 貌美 野蛮
Yeah. Beautiful, wild.
她跟她孩子在这车上住了好几年
She lived in this car for years, with a kid.
是你的孩子吗
Your kid?
不 她自己的
No, just hers.
我们大量吸食可♥卡♥因♥ 大♥麻♥
We were doing a lot of coke, weed,
跟着乐队到处跑
following bands around.
她带我劫点小钱 用来买♥♥毒品
She got me into some small-time robberies to pay for the drugs.
那小孩多大
How old was the kid?
差不多十二三岁吧
Must've been... 12, 13 maybe.
老实说 米丽亚姆已经疯了
You know, honestly, Miriam was out of her mind.
但我其实是因为那个孩子才留下的
But the real reason I stayed was for that kid.
她有趣 聪明 甜美
She was funny and smart and sweet.
几乎能照顾我们两个大人
Sort of took care of us both.
她爱游泳
She loved to swim.
皮肤泡蓝了才肯上岸
She'd stay in the water till she turned blue.
我叫她"蓝妹妹"
I called her "Smurf."
我爱死那孩子了
I loved that kid.
我办公室里有一瓶香槟
Hey, I got a bottle of champagne in my office.
我去拿来 庆祝你买♥♥新车喝一杯
Let me grab it, and we can toast to your new car.
我在做冰沙 你要吗
Making a smoothie. Do you want one?
好啊
Sure.
我戴着监听
这是什么意思
What's this?
你说他们有别的计划
So you said they're planning something else.
你觉得他们会让你入伙吗
Think they'll ask you to be a part of it?
等等 谁的手♥机♥在响
Wait, whose phone is that?
谁的手♥机♥在响
Whose phone is that?
我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Oh, shit! Shit!
怎么了
What?
在哪里
Where is it?
我♥操♥
Aah! Goddamn it!
喂
Hello?
什么时候
When?
好 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
我得走了
I gotta go.
真的吗
Are you serious?
嘿
Hey.
抱歉没在蓝妈妈家见到你
Sorry I missed you at Smurf's.
你还在生我的气吗
You still mad at me?
不是
No.
真的
No?
怎么了
What? What is it?
是"教皇"
It's Pope.
他老是过来
He keeps coming around.
他喜欢你
He loves you.
向来都是
He always has.
你别怪他 他就这样
You can't blame him. Pope's Pope.
凯瑟 一切都很顺利 非常顺利
Cath, everything's fine. It's better than fine.
我们要动手干下一票了
We're about to pull a good job here,
这笔钱足够改变我们的生活
life-changing money.
但我...
But I...
凯瑟 一切都很顺利
Cath, everything's good.
什么事
What is it?
那个人来电了 我不想打你手♥机♥
The guy called. I didn't wanna call your cell.
他说什么
What'd he say?
最近两天便利店的电♥话♥卡销量
The 7-Eleven on the base sold three times
是平时的三倍
the number of phone cards in the last two days.
只有行动前会这样
That only happens before they deploy.
这周就要动手了
It's gonna happen this week.
怎么了 怎么了
What? What?
我只想好好的
I just wanna be okay.
我只要我们好好的
I just want us to be okay.
我们和好吧 行吗
I just want it to be okay, please.
行吗
Please?
你想进屋吗
You wanna come inside?
进去吧
Come on in.
你让我参加派对
You want me to come to a party?
我就去
I'll be there.
或者我们可以去冲浪
Or we can go surfing...
去伯利兹
Go to Belize.
不管你想怎么样 你说了算 已经说清楚了
Whatever you want, man. You're in charge. You made that clear.
但对不起
But sorry,
你不能强迫我的感受
you can't make me feel something I don't.
欧申赛德警局
帕特里克•费希尔 警探
嘿
Hey.
你现在能以朋友而不是警♥察♥的身份和我通话吗
Can you be my friend right now and not a cop?
嘿
Hey.
能帮个忙吗
Help me, would you?
尼基的事情我很抱歉
I'm sorry about the whole Nicky thing.
你别往心里去
I hope you didn't take it personally.
老巴说我们需要利用保罗 所以
Baz says we need Paul, so...
我猜我们的确需要他
I guess we need Paul.
你跟她分手 他很生气
He's mad you broke up with her.
让我们不要相信你
Says we can't trust you.
我想告诉他 爱情让你冲动
I tried to tell him, love makes you do shit.
这些牲畜
Goddamn animals.
让我来 让我来
I got it, I got it!
等一下 等一下
One sec, man. One sec.
别啊 专心打球
Come on, bro! You gotta stay on it.
嘿
Hey.
你老婆说你在这
Your wife told me where you were.
没事吧 车子没问题吗
Everything's cool, right? The car's cool?
- 车子很好 - 那就好
- Car is fine. - All right.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表