剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
It's pushing back.
是加速奋进而不是苟且度日
It's going 130 instead of living your life,
也不是填填表格 受尽别人的使唤
filling out forms, taking shit from people
使唤别人的人应该是你
that should be taking shit from you.
拜托 我需要把钱转到十五号♥楼以便运出基地
Come on, I need the cash in Building 15 to get it off of the base.
那不可能
That's not possible.
这样
Okay, look.
如果主意不是你出的
What if it's not your idea?
想想看
Think about it.
假设你只是在解决问题呢
What if you're just solving a problem?
有人来了
We got company.
她来干嘛
What's she doing here?
正好 尼基来刚好发现她爸跟我们在一起
That's all we need, Nicky finding her father here with us.
- 搞定她 - 我吗 怎么做
- Go get rid of her. - Me, how?
她就是个小姑娘 自己想办法
She's a teenaged girl, baby. Figure it out.
- 嘿 - 嘿
- Hey! - Hey.
来找小乔的吗
You looking for J?
不是
No.
我就想在泳池边待着
I was just gonna hang by the pool.
我现在还能这样吗
Can I still do that?
当然 不过你也可以跟我一起去圣奥诺弗雷
You can, or you can come with me to San Onofre.
- 太好了 - 走吧
- Yeah, hell, yeah. - Okay.
保罗在重新考虑
Paul's reconsidered.
我能搞定
I've got it covered.
他会去运钱吗
He'll move the money?
我们中得出一个人去基地... 就今天
Well, one of us needs to get on the base... today.
是吗 这怎么可能
Really? And how is that gonna happen?
有前科的人没办法过安检那一关
No one with a record can get past security,
你也不想你们的假身份证今天就录进系统吧
and you don't want your fake IDs in the system before tomorrow.
没错
Right.
不过这个家里不是每个人都有前科吧
But are you sure everyone in this family has a criminal record?
只用工具 对吧
Tools only, right?
- 我们说好的 不准带枪 - 不带枪
- No guns, like we agreed. - No guns.
我不想因为偷带枪♥支♥进基地被抓
I will not get caught smuggling guns on the base.
当然
Right.
我开车回家的时候 钱也不要放在我车上
And the money will not be in the car when I drive it back home?
之前商量好的
Like we agreed.
我回来的时候 钱如果在车上
If the money's in that car when I get it back,
我就把它扔进基地的焚化炉
I will throw it in the base incinerator.
没问题
Absolutely.
嘿
Hey.
小乔
J.
我们要和你谈谈
We gotta talk to you.
过来
Come here.
怎么了
What's up?
坐过来 亲爱的
Come sit by me, baby.
你有犯罪记录吗 亲爱的
You got a criminal record, honey?
确定吗
You sure?
收音机什么的小东西也没偷过吗
Not even for jacking a stereo, nothing?
偷钱给你妈买♥♥毒品呢
Scoring for Julia?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
我们要你帮忙做点事
We need you to do something for us.
很重要的事
It's important.
显而易见 现在情况很危急
The warning signs are loud and clear.
"教皇"那种人很容易动武
Guys like Pope turn violent.
你现在很危险
You're in danger.
我知道
I know.
听我说 你... 你不用听天由命
Listen, you're... y-y-you're not on your own.
你相信我 对吧
You trust me, right?
很好
Good. Good.
因为 我知道有人能帮你
'Cause, um, I think I know somebody who can help you.
什么情况
What's going on?
你好 凯瑟琳
Hello, Catherine.
我是桑德拉·耶茨警探
Detective Sandra Yates.
搞什么鬼 帕特里克
What the hell, Patrick?
我是以朋友身份来找你的
I came to you as a friend.
我们要谈谈 我在调查科迪一家
We need to talk. I'm investigating the Codys.
- 这是个圈套 - 听她说完
- This was a setup? - Just hear her out.
让我们单独谈谈
Just give us a minute.
听她说
Just listen.
我什么也不会跟你说
I'm not saying shit to you.
吉妮·科迪杀了你的父母
Janine Cody killed your parents.
你觉得你搞得定吗
You think you can handle this?
是的
Yeah.
这是我们干的最大的一票
It's the biggest job we've ever pulled.
就靠你了
It all rests on you.
我们不会要求你行动...
We wouldn't ask you to do this if...
要不是别无选择了
If had any other options.
...我们之前觉得你可能搞不定
...we didn't believe you could pull it off.
这个也带上
Take this, too.
我安排了和锋见面
I set up the meeting with Vin
- 很好 - 一小时之后
- Good. - an hour from now.
你确定要这么做
You sure about this?
我们别无选择
We don't have a choice.
接下来的四十八小时我们不能有任何闪失
We can't have any surprises in the next 48 hours.
保罗不愿意把钱运出来
Paul won't drive the money out?
没关系 我们不需要他运
It doesn't matter. We don't need him to.
不准带枪又他妈怎么回事
What's this shit about no guns?
他很聪明
He's smart.
如果我们被抓 也难以牵扯到他
If we get caught, it limits his exposure.
不用坐太久的牢
He'll do less time.
就是靠检举我们减刑的呗
After he rolls on us.
看这摊
Look at this shit.
戴伦说蓝妈妈又通宵没睡
Deran said Smurf was up all night again.
自从上周末开始 她每晚都这样
That's every night since the weekend.
她到底去哪了
Where the hell does she go?
我不知道 但肯定有什么事让她心烦意乱
I don't know, but something messed her up.
我们会带枪吧
We're taking guns, right?
对
Yeah.
- 小乔和他的老师有一腿 - 什么
- J's boning his teacher. - What?
所以他才和我分手的
That's why he broke up with me.
见鬼了 小乔
Damn, J.
真变♥态♥ 她多大
That's sick. How old is she?
不知道 二十五六岁吧
I don't know, 25, 26.
谢啦
Thanks.
我爸和老巴突然成了铁哥们 真是搞笑
It's pretty hilarious that, uh, Baz and my dad are suddenly best buds.
为什么
Why?
我爸可能有点傻 但我不傻
My dad might be an idiot, but I'm not.
我知道你们不只是做房♥地♥产♥的
I know you guys aren't just into real estate.
是吗
Yeah?
哪看出来的
How's that?
有可♥卡♥因♥吗
Do you have any blow?
有 但我们不能在这里吸
Yeah, but we can't do it here.
那去哪里吸
Where can we do it?
帕特里克告诉我你现在有危险的时候
When Patrick told me you were in danger,
我就知道是时候联♥系♥你了
I realized it was time to reach out.
你们为什么不逮捕她 告她谋杀
Why didn't you arrest her, charge her with murder?
蓝妈妈并没有放火 她指使"教皇"干的
Smurf didn't set the fire, she made Pope do it.
你骗人
You're lying.
"教皇"是恨我父母 但不至于杀了他们
Pope hated my parents, but he wouldn't kill them.
监控录像显示他在你家附近
CCTV footage puts him near your house.
加油站里的提款机
ATM at the Mobil?
接到火警二十分钟前 他开车经过
He drove by 20 minutes before the fire got called in,
五分钟后又驾车返回
then back by again 5 minutes after.
刚刚好和消防车擦身而过
Must have driven right past the fire trucks.
当地警方把他带来问话
Local PD brought him in for questioning.
他带着律师来的 蓝妈妈也不吭声
He shows up with a lawyer. Smurf wouldn't say a word.
露出坐拥一切的微笑
Smiling like he owned the world.
你觉得他看起来像无罪吗
That sound like an innocent man to you?
你理应畏惧这些人
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表