剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
小乔
J?
宝贝 我知道很难过
I know, sweetie, it's hard.
他们不该来这里 小乔
They don't belong here, J.
别跟他们站在一起
Don't stand there with 'em. Don't.
没关系 她是我家邻居
It's okay, she's my neighbor.
迪娜 现在别闹 好吗
Dina, not now, please.
虽然你妈妈不算坚强 但是她拼尽全力
Maybe she was weak, but she did everything she could
想要让你远离他们
to protect you from them.
我没事的 迪娜
Look... I... I'm fine Dina.
谢谢你能来 但是在这闹真的不合适
Thank you for coming, really, but not here, please.
滚远点
Get the hell out of here!
还有人想说什么吗
Would anyone else like to say anything?
咱们成路德教的了
I guess we're Lutheran.
谁能想得到
Who knew?!
那也是最穷的教友
Nah, must have been the cheapest.
头六个月琳娜整晚地哭
Yeah, first six months Lina cried all night...
大喊大叫 恨死我们了
I mean, she screamed like she hated us.
我想用枕头闷死她来着
Wanted to smother her with a pillow,
但要是真做了 凯瑟可能就不让我亲热了
but figured if I did Cath might stop having sex with me.
开玩笑的 哥们 笑笑嘛
It's a joke, man, feel free to laugh.
这次的活 算我一个
I want in on the job.
会有你的分成的 "教皇"
You're gonna get your cut, Pope.
我不要施舍
No, not a handout,
- 我要真的入伙 - 你出狱才一天
- I need to do somthin'. - You've been out for a day.
那就推迟一周
Fine, then push it a week.
不行 那里刚进的新货
No, the place has got a new shipment,
- 不行 - 什么新货 不是银行吗
- no. - New shipment, it's not a bank?
- 怎么回事 - 你被抓之后
- What? - After you got caught,
我就开始换角度思考...
I started thinking outside the box a bit...
前两次的活 都没有警♥察♥注意我们
Last two jobs, cops haven't even looked at us.
到底是怎么回事
Yeah, well what is it then?
蓝妈妈说了算 她不让你上 你就不能上
Smurf's call, man. She doesn't want you in, you're not in.
十六秒
Sixteen seconds.
- 什么意思 - 十六秒
- What's that? - Sixteen seconds, how far I was
那天我就在你身后这么近
behind you at the bank that day
别这样 "教皇"
Come on, Pope.
有意思 那天你绊倒了垃圾桶
It's funny, that's all. You trip on a waste basket,
那个保安刚好掏出枪 如果是我在前面
that guard goes for his gun. If I had tripped, you know,
而你落在后面 让我跑出去
and you had drawn down, let me run out the back,
那你就得坐牢 我可以在外面...
then you'd have done the time, I'd have stayed out here...
自♥由♥地换位思考
free to think outside the box.
帮个忙吧 兄弟 蓝妈妈又不会知道
Just toss me a bone, man. Smurf doesn't have to know.
好吧 我们还需要一台车
All right, we need another car.
- 要大的还是快的 - 都要
- Big or fast? - Both.
- 什么时候要 - 凌晨三点 老地方
- By when? - 3:00 A.M., usual spot.
只要车 "教皇" 别再惹事
The car, Pope, hey, nothing else.
你这鞋哪来的
Where'd you get those shoes?
商场
The mall.
- 你去逛商场了 - 是啊 你喜欢吗
- You went to the mall? - Yeah, do you like 'em?
喜欢
Yeah.
买♥♥鞋的钱是哪来的
Where'd you get the money?
我妈给我留了一笔信托基金
Turns out my mum left me a trust fund.
葬礼上
You didn't cry,
你没哭
at the funeral.
你想哭吗
Did you want to?
不想
No.
小乔 你跑哪去了
J, man, where'd you go?
我们到处找你
Been lookin' all over for you.
快上车
Jump in.
她也可以一起 快来
Yeah, she can come too. Come on!
先去兜兜风 然后去蓝妈妈那吃饭
We're gonna bum around awhile, and then go and eat with Smurf.
- 蓝妈妈 - 我外婆的外号♥
- Smurf? - Ah, that's my grandmother's nickname.
- 我的车还在这 - 就扔这吧
- I've got my bike. - Oh man, leave it.
我们给你弄了辆新的
We got you a new one.
快点
Come on!
你就不能把锁整个拿下来吗
You couldn't have taken the lock... all the way off?
要我再给他包上礼品盒吗
Should I have gift-wrapped it for him too?
不可理喻
Unreal!
别生气 小乔
No offense, J.
你说有女朋友 我还以为是个丑女
When you said you had a girlfriend, I figured she'd be ugly.
你说我是你女朋友了
You called me your girlfriend?
张开嘴 宝贝
Open your mouth, sweetheart.
要是能用嘴接住 就给你一百块
Hundred bucks if you can catch this in your mouth.
两百块
Two hundred bucks!
玩吗
Come on, you in?
- 加油啊 - 快啊
- Come on. - Come on!
你不用这样的 尼基
You really don't have to do this Nicky.
闭嘴吧 这么说太没志气了
Hey, shut up, man. That's... that's loser talk.
准备好了吗
Ready?
射门 得分
He shoots, he scores!
- 真不错 - 牛逼
- Very nice. Yes, well done. - Boom!
谢谢
Thank you.
- 嗨 - 嗨
- Hey, man. - Hey.
尼基人真不错
Nicky's great by the way, man.
- 是啊 - 漂亮 聪明
- Yeah. - Yeah, good lookin', smart. Where were
我高中被退学的时候 怎么没见这种女孩
girls like that when I was flunking out of high school? You know.
谢了
Thanks.
你还在上学 是吧
So, you're still in school, huh?
是啊
Ah, yeah.
成绩不错吗
You get decent grades?
一般般
I get by.
继续保持 咱们家里辍学的太多了
Well, keep it up. We've got too many dropouts in this family already.
今天很不好过 你还好吗
Rough day, you okay?
还好
Y-yeah, I'm good.
- 是吗 - 真的
- Good? - Yeah.
"教皇"呢 他找你麻烦了吗
What about Pope, he givin' you any trouble?
这样吧
Just... just...
跟他混熟之前先小心点
tread lightly until he gets to know you.
这样就没事了
Should be all right, okay?
你不是吧
Really, man?
大家玩的好好的 你非要来这一套
We're all just hanging out, you gotta go choppin' in?
你就别看了 "老爹"
Avert your eyes, Father.
你去睡一会儿 不行吗 对你有好处
Why don't you try sleep for once in your life, it's good for ya?
谁给老巴来杯酒
Someone get Baz a drink.
大杯的
Make it a big one.
你恨我
You hate me.
你就什么都不说吗
You really wanna get mellow right now?
现在搞这个不合适 懂我的意思吗
Maybe now's not the best time, you know what I mean?
要来一口吗
You want a taste?
- 她就不用了 - 哥们 别替她拿主意
- Oh no, she's good, man. - Hey man, don't trample on her freedom.
美女 要不要来一口
Sweetheart, wanna taste or not?
不用了 我抽大♥麻♥就行了
Thanks, I-I'll just stick with weed.
戴伦 给她再点上
Deran, give the lady another toke.
我回家了
I'm goin' home.
警探
Detective.
巴里
Barry.
今晚不错
Nice night.
是啊
Yeah.
她可真美
She's... beautiful, man.
你车玩的熟吗
You any good with cars?
- 怎 怎么个熟法 - 你懂的
- Goo-good how? - You know what I mean.
到底怎么样
Are you?
还过得去
I'm okay.
他们需要弄辆车
They need a car,
办事用
for the thing.
穿好衣服 咱们就去弄
Get dressed, we'll go get it.
- 老巴说要我 - 什么
- Baz said I should... - What?
老巴 说要我和你一块去吗
Baz, said I should go with you?
是啊
Yeah.
他说 弄辆车来
He said, "Get a car".
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表