剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
没打算
Nothing.
蓝妈妈没意见吗
And Smurf's okay with that?
有人开枪打伤她儿子 那人还能到一走了之吗
Someone shot her son, he gets to just walk around?
他没有一走了之
He's not walking around.
他一周前就死了
He died a week ago.
那你为什么不留下来
¿Es por eso Que traes la chompa patinando por sabe donde?
我在这啊
Yo estoy aqui.
早上好 我的宝贝
Hola, mi amor.
你饿了吗
¿Tienes hambre?
- 饿了 - 是吗
- Si. - ¿Si?
他可以等会再吃
Oh, he can eat later.
我要先跟他玩会《光晕》 打赢他
First I got to beat him at Halo.
我没有《光晕》
Yo no tengo Halo.
什么
What?!
"我没有《光晕》"
¿"Yo no tengo Halo"?
男人都该有《光晕》的
A man's gotta have Halo.
你该说什么
¿Como Se dice?
- 谢谢 - 谢谢
- Gracias. - !Gracias!
谢谢
!Gracias!
蓝妈妈
Smurf?
黎娜
Lena?
宝贝
Baby?
- 天哪 蓝妈妈 - 来 好的 拍水
- Jesus, Smurf! - Come on. Okay, splash.
- 黎娜 宝贝 过来 - 冷静点 凯瑟
- Lena, baby! Come here. - Oh, calm down, Cath.
- 她做得很好 - 你还好么
- She's doing great. - Are you okay?
她离开浮板没法游泳
She can't swim without floaties.
你还好么
Are you okay?
我们很快就要让你站上冲浪板了
We're gonna have you on a surfboard in no time,
我的黎娜小乖乖
my little Lena-roo.
去换衣服
Go change.
可爱的黎娜小乖乖
Sweet Lena-roo.
多好的小姑娘
Such a good little girl.
吉妮
Janine.
如果你在做这种事之前能告诉我一声
I would really appreciate it
我会很感激你的
if you would call me before you do something like that.
哪种事 她是个加州姑娘
Like what? She's a California girl.
她不会游泳是很荒唐的
It is ridiculous that she can't swim.
我们在教她 你不能就把她丢进水里
We're teaching her. You cannot just throw her in.
我就是这么学会的 我当时年纪比她小一半
That's how I learned. I was less than half her age.
你今晚过来么
Are you coming tonight?
老巴很想你 亲爱的
Baz really missed you, honey.
他没告诉你吗
Oh, he didn't tell you?
好吧 就当是好消息吧
Well, good news, then, huh?
我炖了排骨 带上孩子
I'm making ribs. Bring the baby.
我要上班
I'm working.
没事 请个病假 你很需要钱么
Well, call in sick. Do you need cash?
这么晚了我没法找人来替我的班
I can't get my shift covered this late.
快点 黎娜
Quick like a bunny, Lena!
你为什么今天不让她跟着我呢
W-Why don't you leave her with me today?
我猜老巴会很乐意
I know Baz would like it.
她预约了医生门诊
She's got a doctor's appointment.
下次吧
Maybe next time.
天呐 内文斯
Jesus, Nevins.
怎么样 我 我受不了了
What? I'm... I'm itchy.
你还需要好几个小时
You need at least a few more hours,
可能还要过一晚
maybe another night.
不 不好意思 医生 这不行
Uh, no. Sorry, Doc. Can't do it.
我们要走了
We got to go.
你到底去哪了
Where the hell have you been?
他至少还需要打六个小时点滴
He needs at least six more hours on the I.V.
我真不知道该跟你说什么了
Well, I don't know what to tell you.
我们会带上这个
We'll take it with us.
我跟马尔科谈过
I talked to Marco.
我告诉他我们在海滩跟他见面
I told him we'd meet him on the beach.
不 我不跟你一起去
No. I'm not doing this with you.
蓝妈妈要我们回家 我们现在回家
Smurf wants us home. We are going home.
- 我差点死了 - 我知道
- I almost died. - Okay.
我要珍惜时光 兄弟
I gotta seize the day, bro.
我才不要让你把乐子都占了
I'm not letting you have all the fun.
对 乐子
Yeah, all the fun.
你认为我喜欢无所事事的坐在破烂的旅馆里
Do you think I like sitting around some bullshit
等你养好伤吗
motel waiting for your ass to get better?
如果我想到你在那里睡觉
If I thought that's where you were sleeping,
我可能会觉得委屈你了
I might feel bad for you.
你再用力过猛
If you over-exert yourself,
你的伤口就要撕开了
you're gonna reopen that wound.
我又不是说要去金字塔徒步旅行
I'm not saying we're gonna hike a pyramid,
我只打算去沙滩上喝点龙舌兰酒
but I am gonna drink tequila on the beach
要不你就自己回家
or you're going home alone.
给克雷格的狗的
For Craig's dogs.
你的盘子 宝贝
Mm. Here's your plate, baby.
我去钓鱼前吃过了
I ate before I went fishing.
就吃点含蛋白质的 安德鲁
Just have a little protein, Andrew.
- 保持你的力气 - 不早了
- Keep up your strength. - It's head high.
在这个傻瓜吃完之前我得出发了
I'm gonna head out before the kooks finish brunch.
顺道去岛家里
Stop by Tao's on your way.
他们没按时交租
They're late with the rent.
我感觉很糟糕 我控制自己的思绪
I feel like shit. I can't keep anything down.
或许睡一会你就会感觉好多了
You know, you might feel better if you got a little sleep.
我们给你准备了一间漂亮的套房♥
We got you a beautiful suite.
我在那睡不着 太吵了
I can't sleep there. It's noisy.
你看 自从老巴去了墨西哥
You know, J hasn't been around as much
小乔就不常来了 对吗
since Baz went to Mexico, huh?
你没注意到吗
You haven't noticed?
我管不着
I don't care.
我不认为这是最明智的举动
I'm not sure that's the smartest position to take.
你看 你离开了这么久的时间 宝贝
You know, you've been gone a long time, baby.
日子还得过
Life went on out here.
你弟弟们在老巴的带领下做了很多事
Your brothers did a lot with Baz calling the shots.
你得为你回归这里做准备
You're gonna have to work your way back in there.
但是小乔... 小乔是新来的
But J... J is new.
小乔的位置还可以争取
J is up for grabs.
我要告诉你一些事
I have to tell you something,
但你得保证你不会生气 好么
but you have to promise you won't get mad, okay?
什么事
What?
先保证
Promise.
我保证
I promise.
我把你送我的表弄丢了
I lost the watch you gave me.
昨晚我戴着它
I was wearing it last night,
我还记得把它放进了我的珠宝盒里
and I thought I put it in my jewelry box,
但今天早上它不在了
but it wasn't there this morning.
我到处找过 但不知道怎么回事
I looked everywhere. I don't know what happened.
我难受死了
I feel terrible.
没事
Okay.
你知道我很爱那块表
You know I love it.
那是我收到过的最好的东西
It's the nicest thing anyone's ever given me,
我很确认它还在我的房♥间里
and I'm sure it's in my room somewhere.
我会继续找的 我只是...
I'm gonna keep looking. I just...
不用 没关系
No, it's okay.
我会帮你找到它
I'll help you find it.
好 我非常非常抱歉
Yeah, I'm so, so sorry.
你弟弟是个怪物
Your brother's a beast.
我们应该在注射液里加一瓶龙舌兰
We should put a shot of tequila in that I.V.
- 就一杯 - 哦 天呐
- Only one? - Oh, God.
- 灌满 - 是的
- Load 'Er up. - Yes.
不要怂恿他 拜托
Don't encourage him, please.
我需要弥补失去的时间
Yo, I got to make up for lost time.
老巴把我留下和内文斯一起 他握着我的下♥体♥
Baz left me with Nevins, holding my dick.
你想我坐在你的床边 牵着你的手吗
Did you want me to sit next to your bed, holding your hand?
- 是这样么 - 还给我换尿盆 对
- Is that it? - And change my bed pan? Yeah.
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表