剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表
是吗
Right?
我会... 把所有缺口都盖掉
I'd bury... I would bury all the shortcomings
留不下一点蛛丝马迹
and I'd make it completely untraceable.
但这样不会给自己招来麻烦吗
Ah. But wouldn't that get you in trouble?
我成功了就没问题
Not if I did it right.
有了那笔钱 鬼都能给你来推磨
Shit would roll uphill with that kind of money.
你能让那么大笔巨款消失吗
You could make that much money go missing?
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
这种资金消失不是一次两次了
That kind of money goes missing all the time.
海军部队不想被别人发现而已
The Navy just doesn't want anybody to know about it.
摇♥头♥丸♥
LSD.
肯定是搞错了
There must've been some mistake.
我就是这么跟假释官说的
That's what I told my P.O.
我这辈子都没吃过摇♥头♥丸♥
I've never taken that shit in my life.
你确定不是勒索吗
Are you sure this wasn't a shakedown?
不可能 他很正直
No, he's straight.
"尿检可不会骗人" 他是这么说的
"Piss test don't lie." That's what he said.
这可说不准
Well, that's not true.
他们经常弄混样品
They mix up those samples all the time.
他们让我复检了
They made me take a second test.
还是阳性
It's positive.
是老巴 他想见面
That's Baz. He wants to meet.
他在忙着他的点子
He's been working on an idea.
你一起来吗
You comin'?
那里曾经有栋房♥子
Used to be a house down there.
埃米利奥和卡门·奥蒂斯的家
Emilio and Carmen Ortiz.
巡逻的时候 他们和我一起合作过
Used to work with me back when I was on patrol.
警♥察♥吗
Cops?
秘密线人
Confidential informants.
他们曾经在海岸沿线做了连环抢劫案
They had done a string of robberies along the coast
然后想退出
and wanted out.
我觉得如果他们躲一阵子可能就没事了
I think they would've been okay after they did a little time,
但是...
but...
怪就怪他们选择
they made the mistake of getting into business
和吉妮·科迪做生意
with Janine Cody.
就是小乔的外婆
J's grandmother.
她怀疑他们是告密者
She suspected they were informants,
派她儿子安德鲁把房♥子烧毁了
sent her son Andrew to burn the house down.
卡门的尸体是在这被发现的
They found Carmen here.
她很幸运 她在全身烧焦之前
She was lucky. She died of smoke inhalation
就因为吸入烟尘死了
before her skin started to burn off.
把牙齿送到实验室检测后才确定那是她
Could only confirm it was her after we sent the teeth to the lab.
而埃米利奥... 他肯定有逃生的念头
And Emilio... he must've tried to run.
在门边发现的他
Found him by the door.
部分燃烧的房♥顶塌了 割开了他的身体
Part of the burning ceiling fell, severed his torso.
1997年3月3日
March 3, 1997.
请勿入内 严禁擅闯
所以最后为你提供科迪家情报的人
So the last people to inform on the Codys for you
被活活烧死了
burned to death.
而你想让我说服小乔做同样的事吗
And you want me to get J to do the same thing?
他和他们不一样 不完全一样
He's not one of them. Not really.
这是他们处置外人的办法
And this is what they do to outsiders.
保护他的唯一方法 是让他远离他的家人
Only way to protect him is to get him away from them.
可是怎么做呢
But how?
继续做你现在在做的事
Keep doing what you're doing.
他亲了我
He kissed me.
给他发信息
Text him.
问问他放学后做什么
See what he's doing after school.
你是要让我去和一个十七岁的孩子上♥床♥吗
Are you asking me to sleep with a 17-year-old kid?
当然不是 那是犯法的
Of course not. That would be illegal.
但如果你关心那个孩子 救他出来
But if you care about that kid, get him out,
不然我们只能通过牙齿确认他的身份了
before we have to ID him by his teeth.
你在瞒着我吗
You, uh, holding out on me?
我没有吃摇♥头♥丸♥
I didn't do LSD.
- 你吃百吉饼吗 - 什么
- Hey, you eat a bagel? - What?
百吉饼 你吃百吉饼了吗
A bagel. Did you eat a bagel?
你到底在说什么
What the hell are you talking about?
罂粟籽 哥们 在你尿液里检测出来了
The poppy seeds, man. That shit is in your piss.
所有人都知道 拜托
Everybody knows that. Come on.
那是鸦♥片♥ 白♥痴♥
That's opium, dipshit.
好吧 可能是别的什么东西
Yeah, well, maybe something else.
也许不是罂粟 不过你懂的
Maybe not the poppies, but, you know,
类似的东西 就那么一说
something like that. Just sayin'.
为你的健康干杯
To your health.
嘿
Hey.
"教皇"昨晚在监狱里过夜了
Pope spent the night in jail.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
待得不够长 不够时间把牙刷磨成刀
Not even long enough to make a toothbrush into a shiv.
- 我们开始吧 - 我有些情报
- Okay, let's get started. - I think I have something.
没准是重大情报
Could be big.
彭德尔顿营
Camp Pendleton.
- 怎么了 - 我们去袭击
- Wow, what about it? - We're gonna hit it.
那是个军事基地
That's a military base.
听起来真棒 我加入
Sounds awesome. I'm in.
我们目标是什么 核弹头还是坦克
Yeah, what are we going for? A nuclear warhead or a tank?
那个营地里有一吨♥现金 一吨♥
There is a ton of cash on that base. A ton.
被装备狙♥击♥枪♥的士兵和攻击型直升机包围着
Surrounded by soldiers with sniper rifles and attack helicopters.
只要他们不知道我们要去拿钱 这些都没用
Yeah, all useless if they don't know we're taking it.
怎么做
How?
还在考虑中
Still working on that part.
听起来是个"万无一失"的计划
Well, sounds like a foolproof plan.
这要花些时间
Look, it's gonna take some time,
但我的内线知道进出基地的通道
but my mark knows the ins and outs of the base.
- 等等 你的内线 - 对 保罗
- Wait, your mark? - Yeah. Paul.
尼基的爸爸
Nicky's dad.
尼基 小乔的女朋友尼基吗
Nicky? J's girlfriend Nicky?
对 他负责长时间部署航♥空♥母舰用的
Yeah. He handles serious money for long deployments,
巨额现金 我最近一直在打探他的底细
aircraft carriers, all that. I've been workin' him hard.
等等 从什么时候开始我们要和
Hold on. Since when do we do jobs with people
家族外的人合作了
outside of the family?
这个叫保罗的家伙...
This Paul guy...
他听起来就像个孬种
he sounds like a pussy.
一旦警♥察♥盯上了他
And the... the second the cops breathe in his direction,
他会直接把警♥察♥指向我们
he's going to point them right to us.
"教皇" 我能搞定他
Pope, I can handle him.
我能感到他已经准备好打破底线了
I got a feeling he's ready to cross a line.
发自内心的
He wants it.
他只需要有人推他一把 我告诉你...
He just needs a push. I'm telling you...
不 不 不
No! No! No.
我们选好地方 拿枪进去
We case a joint, we go in with guns,
拿钱出来
we come out with cash.
没那么复杂
It's not that complicated.
就像富国银行那次吗 简单得让你坐了牢
Like the Wells Fargo job? So easy it landed you in prison.
是啊 为了替你顶罪
Yeah. Saving your ass.
你同意这个馊主意吗
Are you on board with this crap?
我们看看计划是否可行
Let's see if the plan has legs.
需要你们做好自己的工作
Gonna need you guys to do your part.
周四我有空档 所以...
Yeah, I got an opening in my schedule on Thursday, so...
必须是今晚
It's gotta be tonight.
- 雷恩要开派对 - 那你只能错过了
- Renn's throwing a party. - Well, you're missing it.
我很快会给你们细节
I'll give you the details in a minute.
你是在打发我们走吗
Is that your way of telling us to leave?
"教皇"怀疑什么了吗 那些药吗
Pope suspect anything? Meds?
我不知道
I don't know.
小乔怎么办
What about J?
小乔怎么了
What about J?
他可能对于利用尼基爸爸有些意见
He might have an opinion on using Nicky's dad.
我不说 小乔不会知道的
J will find out when I want him to.
很好 我们意见一致
Good. We agree.
不 我们意见不一致
No, we don't agree.
你说的是一座军事基地
剧集 | 野兽家族(2016) | 导航列表