剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Del doesn't want to shit on his own and I respect that.
弗兰克 我希望你来主导这次调查
Frank, I want you taking point on this,
就算不为别的原因
if for no other reason
也要考虑到公众的看法
than for the sake of public perception.
你听说她要竞选连任了吗
Did you hear she's up for reelection?
我开玩笑呢 苏 半开玩笑吧
I'm kidding, Sue. Half kidding.
我们不能让帕隆法官认为
We can't have Judge Paronne thinking
负责此次调查的人
whoever's leading this investigation
对皮特·诺维克有任何的主观看法
has any predispositions towards Pete Novick.
苏 由德尔负责这个案子我没意见
Sue, I'm fine with Del taking lead on this.
这是他的地盘
It's his turf.
但我有意见 因此你将是我的联络人
But I'm not fine with it, so you'll be my point man.
就这么定了
End of discussion.
你能接受吗
You good with this?
苏说得对
Sue's right.
我很重视这起谋杀案 先生们
I'm taking this murder very seriously, gentlemen.
任何细小的证据采集到之前
I want that crime scene on total lockdown
我要把犯罪现场完全封锁起来
until every molecule of evidence is collected.
收到
Copy that.
还有 弗兰克 有个匿名电♥话♥
And, Frank, there was an anonymous
打到了你的分局
phone call made to your precinct.
我要弄清楚电♥话♥是谁打的
I want to find out who made it.
你不觉得那样的话
That sort of negates the anonymous part
不就失去匿名的意义了吗
of that arrangement, don't you think?
县里对举报热♥线♥的电♥话♥录音吗
Does the county record incoming calls to the tip line?
恐怕没有
I'm afraid we don't.
我们有详细的时间记录
We do keep a detailed time log,
但我们不对电♥话♥进行录音
but we don't record the calls.
有什么证据指向
Any evidence to suggest
这个案子可能与毒品有关吗
that this was a drug-related crime?
现场没什么发现 至少现在还没有
Nothing showed up at the scene. Not yet, at least.
我很喜欢你对珍珠的处理
I love what you did with the pearls.
你喜欢我就满意了
I'm glad you like it.
我知道你以前都是加工高档得多的礼服...
I know you're used to dealing with much nicer dresses...
材质啊什么的
materials and whatnot.
不 胡说 这件礼服很漂亮
No, nonsense. It's a beautiful dress.
的确是 凯蒂
It really is, K.K.
你看着太棒了
You look friggin' amazing.
詹波看到你一定会被迷晕
Jimbo's gonna lose it when he sees you.
我真希望我可以付给你点钱
I wish I could pay you something.
又胡说了
Uh, more nonsense.
就算是我的结婚礼物吧
Consider it a wedding gift.
真是太感谢了 波太太
I cannot thank you enough, Mrs. Poe.
脸朝这边
Okay. Face this way.
叫我格蕾丝
And call me Grace.
我又不是你的学校老师
I'm not your homeroom teacher.
是男孩还是女孩
Is it a boy or a girl?
我们想留着这个悬念 但我觉得会是个男孩
We want to be surprised, but I think it's gonna be a boy.
晨吐还好吗
Easy mornings?
实际上还不算那么糟
Not too bad, actually.
詹波确信会是个女孩
Jimbo's convinced it's a girl.
对 他说他愿意押三倍的赔率
Yeah, he says he's putting three-to-one odds on it.
怎么着 我们是在赛狗吗
What are we, at the dog track?
如果真是女孩 他肯定会把她惯坏
You know if it's a girl, he'll wind up spoiling her rotten.
我就想要个男孩
Well, I wanted a boy.
所以我想我运气不错
So, I guess I got lucky.
如果我是你 就不会过去
I wouldn't if I were you.
我想你不是来捡化石的吧
I take it you're not out fossil huntin'.
我只是想跑跑步
Oh, I was just going for a jog.
想要恢复状态
Trying to get back into shape.
看起来你是想要散散步啊
Looked like you were going for a stroll.
没穿运动衣 没穿外套
No sweatshirt? No jacket?
没那么冷
Yeah, it's not that cold.
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
这个吗
Oh, this?
我修我的科迈罗来着
I was, uh, working on my Camaro.
我的手没拿住扳手
My hand slipped off the wrench,
砸到发动机气缸了
smacked it into the engine block.
没事
It's fine.
你的缓刑怎么样了
What's the status of your probation?
严格来说 昨天就结束了
Technically, it ended yesterday.
我这周晚几天会去见我的假释官
I'm meeting with my PO later this week.
他好像很有把握刑期会顺利结束
He seems pretty confident it'll come off without a hitch.
我希望你的尿液呈阴性
I hope your urine's clean.
我不吸毒
Oh, I don't do drugs.
什么都不吸
None?
我时不时会喝瓶1升多的麦芽啤酒
I mean, I'll drink a 40 now and then,
但那不是毒品
but that's not drugs.
说得也对
Fair enough.
但如果你真的想要恢复状态
But if you're serious about getting back in shape,
可能还是降格到喝杯装的吧
you might want to downgrade to tallboys.
你来这干什么
So, what are you, uh, doing here?
反正肯定不是来跑步的
Well, I'm not out jogging, that's for sure.
我的膝盖已经不行了
My knees no longer allow that.
你穿多大的鞋
What size shoe do you wear?
47号♥半
Uh, 13.
帮自己个忙 把那双扔了吧
Do yourself a favor, get rid of those.
去给自己买♥♥双48号♥半的吧
Go buy yourself a pair of 14s.
我能问问为什么吗
Can I ask why?
去买♥♥就是了
Just do it.
一定要48号♥半的
And make sure they're 14s.
穿两双袜子 往大脚趾那塞点报纸
Wear two pair of socks, stuff newspaper into the toes,
反正让你穿得舒服就行
whatever you got to do to make 'em comfortable.
买♥♥双阿迪达斯
Get some Adidas.
耐克鞋近期对你不会有什么好处
Those Nikes aren't gonna do you any favors any time soon.
别在镇上买♥♥
Don't buy 'em in town.
去布朗斯威尔或者西纽顿之类
Go to Brownsville or West Newton;
找个没人认识你的地方去买♥♥
someplace where they won't recognize you.
大约在昨晚6点半
At approximately 6:30 last night,
布尔城一位前警官 皮特·诺维克的尸体
Pete Novick, a former Buell police officer,
在已废弃的布尔城钢铁厂的
was found dead in a building
一栋建筑中被发现
of the now-defunct Buell Steel Mill.
他的头后被钝器击中
There was blunt force trauma to the back of his head,
我们正以凶杀案来他的死亡
and we are investigating his death as a homicide.
他曾经是警官
This is a former police officer,
是我们的一员
one of our own,
我打算尽我的全力找到凶手
and I plan on doing everything in my power to find his killer.
有个电♥话♥打到了我们的匿名举报热♥线♥
There was a call placed to our anonymous tip line.
我们恳请打电♥话♥的人再打一次
We're asking the caller to please make another one,
因为我们需要更多的信息
as we need more information.
为此我们已经
We've set up a special new tip line
设立了一条新的举报专线
precisely for this purpose.
我相信他们会把号♥码
I believe they're gonna post the number
打到你们屏幕的下方
at the bottom of your screen.
-打上了 -很好
- We got it. Okay. - Good.
无论你是谁 恳请你
So, please, please, whoever you are,
再给县警长办公室打一次电♥话♥
give the county sheriff's office another call.
加油站
你好啊
Hey, you.
格蕾丝
Grace.
有阵子了
Been a while.
我碰见过你 你也碰见我过
I've seen you around. You've seen me, too.
我是说 有阵子没说过话了
Well, since we've talked, I mean.
这倒是
I guess that's true.
要抹点吗
Care for a swipe?
我会把味道给毁了 真的
Oh, I'd-I'd ruin it. Trust me.
你就不问问我为什么穿得这么隆重吗
Aren't you gonna ask me what I'm all dressed up for?
你为什么穿得这么隆重啊
What are you all dressed up for?
达内克和康奈利家的婚礼
Danek-Connelly wedding.
对 詹波和凯蒂
Right. Jimbo and Katie.
奉子成婚
Shotgun special.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表