剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
How'd that feel back there?
我没准备好
I wasn't ready.
吸屌♥还是抢钱
To suck a dick or steal from one?
都没有
Either.
老兄 别想着冲厕所
Dude, don't even think about flushing that.
水会变凉的
The water's gonna go ice cold.
我不冲
I won't.
伙计 你跟前台说的西班牙语不错啊
Man, you spoke good Spanish to that desk clerk.
我妈妈是墨西哥人
My mother was from Mexico.
是吗 她想墨西哥吗
Oh, yeah? She miss it?
她死了
She died.
她肯定很年轻
She must have been young.
是啊
She was.
她...她穿过了树林
She, um... she walked through the woods.
她喜欢在我家那边的树林里走
She liked to do that where we lived.
她沿路捡起石头
She picked up rocks along the way,
放进口袋里
put 'em in her pockets.
然后她走到河边 就直接...
And then she came to the river, and she just...
继续走
...kept walking.
她是自杀的吗
She killed herself?
听着 这里没洗发水 去拿我的护发素
Look, there's no shampoo. Get my conditioner.
在我背包的一个小塑料瓶子里
It's in a little plastic bottle in my bag of shit,
就在外面的口袋
in the outside pocket.
你洗澡时
Now, you take a bath,
如果没洗浴用品 可以用我的
you can use my products if you don't got your own.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thanks. - De nada.
-谢谢 -不用谢
- Thank you. - You bet.
-不用找了 -谢谢
- Keep the change. - Well, thank you.
莉 过来
Lee. Hey, come here.
你们好
Hi.
坐下
Sit your ass down.
你好吗 自命不凡小姐
How you doing, Miss Thang?
-在这遇到你们真巧 -谢谢你的啤酒
- Funny running into you here. - Thanks for the beer.
我们刚也这么说
We were just saying the same thing.
先是在婚礼 现在是莱伦酒吧
First the wedding, now Rylan's.
很快 你就会回来对我们的男人挑挑拣拣
Pretty soon, you'll be back taking your pick of our men
就再没人睡我们了
and none of us will ever get laid again.
你少来
Shut up.
别指望这么好身材 这么漂亮发型来这里
Don't come in here with that hair and that body
我们不会注意到
and expect we're not gonna notice.
别听我们的 我们既胖又妒忌
Don't listen to us. We're fat and jealous.
但你现在逃脱不了我们的魔爪 大城市女孩
But you can't escape our claws now, big-city girl.
你回来做什么
So what are you doing back?
你该带你丈夫回来
You should've brought your husband.
就待几天 我...
Oh, it's just a few days. I'm...
我爸很难对付
My dad's a handful.
我正让事情恢复正轨
I'm just getting things on track.
哪种事情
What kind of things?
修理屋子内外的东西
You know, fixing things around the house,
方便他四处行走
making it easier for him to get around,
试着找位护士来照顾他
and trying to get a nurse or something to help him.
姑娘 你可以雇我
Girl, you can hire me.
我能帮忙
I can help.
让你这么做我会觉得很奇怪
I'd feel weird asking you to do that.
这是我的工作 莉
It's my job, Lee.
当我在一家私人护理公♥司♥工作时
Personal care company I work for, when I work for them,
公♥司♥会拿走一大笔钱
takes a huge cut right off the top.
你可以直接雇我
You could hire me direct.
我会很感激这份工作
I'd really appreciate the work.
我能考虑一下吗
Can I think about it?
今晚谁照顾他
Who's watching him tonight?
他不需要全天候照护 他只是...
He doesn't need round-the-clock. He just...
我觉得说这些让你们感到无聊了
I feel like I'm boring you guys with this talk.
-我自己也很无聊 -这不无聊
- I'm boring myself. - It's not boring.
你是来这里休息的 对吗
You came here to take a break, right?
我其实是来和比利喝一杯
I'm actually meeting Billy for a drink.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那你为什么不带你丈夫来
That why you didn't bring your husband?
真有趣 只是喝一杯
Very funny. It's just a drink.
那杯啤酒是给他点的
That beer was for him.
现在是我的了
Well, it's mine now.
我猜你听说了吧
So I guess you've heard?
听说什么
Heard what?
真的吗
Really?
治安官今天搜查了他家
Sheriff searched his house today.
人们说 这事跟那个死去的警♥察♥有关
People are saying it has something to do with the dead policeman.
不 一定是有什么误会
No, it's got to be some kind of mistake.
无论是不是误会 他都需要一位律师
Mistake or not, he's gonna need a lawyer.
幸好你回来了
Good thing you're back.
我不是律师 乔艾尔 我还在上学
I'm not a lawyer, Joelle. I-I'm still in school.
你是他身边最近似于律师的人
You're the closest thing he's got to one.
我得走了
I have to go.
我会考虑你来照顾我爸的事
I'll think about, you know, you helping my dad.
我觉得我们见不到她丈夫了
I don't think we're ever gonna meet her husband.
我何德何能 让您大驾光临
Not gonna ask to what I owe this visit.
好吧 别像个混♥蛋♥
All right, don't be an asshole.
我不会做个混♥蛋♥
And I won't be an asshole.
我们可以一起喝瓶啤酒
And we can have a beer together
做两个不混♥蛋♥的人
and be two guys who ain't assholes.
怎么样
How's that?
我只是过来看看
I just came by for a little visit.
我没在找朋友 维吉尔
I'm not looking for a friend, Virgil.
你以为这样我们就是朋友了吗
You think this makes us friends?
但格蕾丝正在等你
Grace, though, she's waiting on you.
她也想知道答案 但我没有
She also wants answers, and I don't have 'em.
是她派你来的吗
She send you over here?
不 没人派我来
No, nobody sends me nowhere.
她甚至不知道我来这里
She doesn't even know I'm here.
我对那个孩子已经尽力了
You know, I did the best I could for that kid.
我陪伴过儿子
I was there for my boy.
每周五晚 我从未错过一场比赛
Every single Friday night, I never missed a game.
你知道 那孩子本可以坚持到底的
You know, that kid could've gone all the way.
我猜他只是没那么迫切
Just didn't want it bad enough, I guess.
好吧 你知道有一天那个小混♥蛋♥
Yeah. You know what he said to me one day,
对我说什么吗
that little son of a bitch?
他说 "你应该能在一个年满18岁时
He said, "You ought to be able to grow up in a place
不必从那里滚出去的地方长大"
you don't have to get the hell out of when you turn 18."
也许他是对的
Maybe he's right.
好吧
All right.
拉关系的话题聊得差不多了
Enough with the bonding bullshit.
直接告诉我 他们认为比利做了什么
Tell me straight up what they think Billy did.
与皮特·诺维克有关吗
Is this about Pete Novick?
是的 没错
Yeah, it is.
他们正在对你儿子立案调查
They're building a case against your son.
什么案子
What fucking case?
他们会证明他当时在现场
They're gonna put him at the scene,
而且比利有殴打他人的前科
and Billy has a history with beating on people.
得了吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你觉得他在跟皮特一起卖♥♥毒品吗
You think he was selling dope with Pete?
或向皮特贩毒吗
Or to Pete?
比利吗 对 是的 没错
Billy? Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah.
他在餐馆煎汉堡的轮班间隙
He's selling dope to everyone in Fayette County
向费耶特县所有人兜售毒品
in between shifts flipping burgers at the diner.
是的 这就是为什么他正开着
Yeah, that's why he's driving around town
那辆老式的豪华大轿车
in that big old fancy car
满城兜风 一掷千金
and throwing around all that goddamn money.
你见过比利做这样的事吗
Have you ever seen Billy do anything like that?
-没有 -那这是怎么回事 伙计
- No. - Yeah, then what the fuck, man?
告诉他们 他们搞错了
Tell 'em they got it all wrong.
我正在做
I'm trying to.
很好 再努力些
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表