剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
You think I want to mess with that?
不 我们正与一位律师合作
No. We're working with a lawyer.
匹兹堡一位负责劳动纠纷的律师
A labor lawyer in Pittsburgh.
对 非常精明的女人
Yeah. Very smart woman.
我们可以和她谈绿卡和签证的事
And we can talk to her about green cards and visas
还有你所有的顾虑
and all of your concerns.
听着 我 我不想骗你 好吗
Look, I'm-- I didn't want to bullshit you. Okay?
因为这份工作 我的手都快残废了
I-- My hands are shot to shit from this work.
我半夜被疼醒
I wake up in the middle of the night with pain
前臂突突地疼 我疼得伸不开手指
shooting up my forearms. I can't open my fingers.
别误会 我为我的工作自豪
And I'm proud of the work-- don't get me wrong--
但是 我需要医保
but, uh, I need health insurance.
我需要为退休后的日子存些钱
And I need to be able to save something for when I retire.
你妈 你姨妈还有你也需要 我们都需要
And so will you and your mom and your aunt. We all do.
我们需要你
We need you.
你可以向你家人说明这些
You can explain things to your family.
但如果想实现这些
But to make any of this happen,
我们得要大家签名
we got to get those signatures.
我会和她们谈谈的
I'll talk with them.
该死 警长
Oh, shit. Chief!
妈的
Fuck!
是他对吧
That was him, huh?
没错就是他
Fucking right it was.
我们会抓到他的
We'll get him.
要是我们没抓到 德卢卡警长也会...
If not us, Sheriff Deluca's got the--
我要抓到他 不能是德卢卡 谁都不行
I want him. Not Deluca, not anybody else.
我要知道工厂里发生了什么 谁在场
I want to know what happened in that mill, who was there.
这是我的案子
This is my case.
妈的
Fuck!
劳联-产联和联合汽车工人协会都说
Okay, both AFL-CIO and UAW say
如果她们是工会一员
it could even help their immigration status
其实更有利于她们移♥民♥
if they're part of a union.
格蕾丝 到你了 你赢不了的
Grace, you're up and I'm kicking your ass.
我听到我刚说的了吗
Did you hear what I just said?
一个字都没听 我...
Not even a little. I...
我喜欢和你一起研究这事 千真万确
I love working on this with you. I really do.
但是
But?
好吧 第一 我喝了两杯树莓代基里酒
Well, first of all, I'm two funberry daiquiris in,
所以 坦白讲
so, quite frankly,
我已经不知道你在查什么了
I've sort of lost track of what you're looking up.
第二 我主要就是帮帮你
Second of all, I'm mostly helping out
因为我喜欢和你在一起
'cause I like hanging with you.
还有第三吗
Is there a third of all?
好吧 如果这次争取工人♥权♥益的冒险行为
Well, if this little adventure into workers' rights
让我丢了饭碗
costs me my job,
我这辈子的酒钱
drinks are definitely on you
可就都算你头上了
for, like, the rest of my life.
知道了
Message received.
顺便一提 你很擅长这事
You're good at this, by the way.
你应该去当律师
You should've been a lawyer.
怎么了
What?
或许下辈子吧
Maybe in my next life.
这辈子 你帮我这个忙
In this life, I owe you a favor
我欠你个人情
for helping me out.
要送我份礼物吗
You buying me a present?
喝几杯耶格酒就算是礼物了
Shots of Jager count as a present.
-我有份更好的礼物呢 -什么
- Can I do you one better? - What?
那边有个人一直在打量你
There's a guy over there that keeps checking you out.
他穿着紧身黑色牛仔裤 留着八字胡
He's wearing tight, black jeans and he's got a mustache.
他看起来就像乡下人乐队里的成员
He looks like he's in the damn Village People.
从我们到这 他就一直在看你
He's been checking you out since we got here.
-真的吗 -没骗你
- Really? - I shit you not,
我觉得他挺性感的
and I think he's kind of sexy.
你不会觉得他的牛仔裤有点紧吗
You don't think his jeans are a little tight?
确实 但至少你能预先知道
Well, yeah, but at least you're getting a preview
他的家伙什有多大
of what you might be dealing with.
他过来了
He's coming over.
什么 不 你在干吗
What-- No, no, what are you doing?
不 打住 别...
No. Stop. Don't do--
-你那个朋友怎么了 -我们想知道
- So, uh, what's up with your friend? - We were wondering...
-你是什么情况 -我的老天爷啊
- what's up with you. - Jesus on a fucking Jet Ski.
贝萨妮 这是切特 切特 她是贝萨妮
Bethany, this is Chet. Chet, Bethany.
你自己带了鞋
You got your own shoes.
对 没错
Uh, yep, I do.
还有护腕
And a wrist guard.
我还自己带了保龄球
I got my own balls, too.
都是一套的
They, uh, come in a set.
对 我听说了
Yeah. That's what I hear.
我要再去喝一杯
I'm gonna go get that other round.
切特 你想喝什么吗
Chet, do you want anything?
不了 谢谢 我不用了 我很好
No, thanks. I'm, uh, good. I'm real good.
哥们
Hey, man.
没事
It's okay.
放轻松
Just relax.
听着 我不会伤害你 好吗
Look, I'm not gonna hurt you, all right?
我保证
I promise.
放轻松
Just relax.
好吗
Okay?
布尔市
社区中心寓所
等一下 别把门弄坏了
Now, hold on a second, don't go busting it down--
不然我还得修
I'm just gonna have to fix it.
敬礼
Present arms.
立正
Order arms.
我谨代表宾夕法尼亚州布尔城
On behalf of Fayette County, the Township of Buell,
费耶特县的全体人♥民♥
the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania,
请接受这面旗帜
please accept this flag as a symbol of appreciation
感谢皮特为社区所做的贡献
for Pete's service to his community.
"耶♥和♥华♥是我的牧者 我必不致缺乏
"The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
他使我躺卧在...
He makes me lie down...
老巫婆竟然还露面了
Nice of Broom-Hilda to make an appearance.
别管她
Don't worry about her.
他疗愈我的...
He restores my...
她竟厚颜无♥耻♥地把这事变成一次公♥关♥机会
She has the gall to turn this into a public relations opportunity?
我们要为皮特讨回公道
We're gonna get justice for Pete.
我派了所有人去找那个711便利店的家伙
Got every man on my force looking for that 7-Eleven guy.
为自己的名引导我走义路
He leads me in paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
我虽行过死荫的幽谷
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
也不怕遭害 因你与我同在
I fear no evil, for Thou art with me.
你的杖 你的竿 都安慰我
Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me.
在我敌人面前
Now prepare us the table before me
你为我摆设筵席
in the presence of my enemies.
你用油膏了我的头
Thou anointest my head with oil.
使我福杯满溢"
My cup overflows."
费耶特县缓刑
案件审议
你有份稳定工作了吗
You've held down a steady job?
有了 先生
Yes, sir.
-是在布尔餐馆吗 -是的
- At the Buell Diner? - Yes, sir.
我或许能做回原来的工作了
And I may be getting my old job back.
橄榄球教练吗
Coaching football?
高中橄榄球的助理教练 对
Assistant coach at the high school, yeah.
我帮助训练中后卫和防守二线
I help out with the linebackers and the secondary.
很好 我还听说你最近为人低调
Good. And I hear you've been keeping a low profile.
没惹事
No citations.
连停车罚单都没有
Not even a parking ticket.
都准备好了
We're all set.
谢了 丹
Thanks, Dan.
你的尿液没问题
Well... your urine's good.
这算是表扬了
There's a compliment.
-妈 -抱歉
- Ma. - Sorry.
恭喜 波先生
Congratulations, Mr. Poe.
你正式可以从头再来了
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表