剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Sure. Yeah.
我在想你是否知道
I'm wondering if you know
卡斯特拉诺斯探员最近在干什么
what Detective Castellanos has been up to lately.
最近在干什么
What's he been up to?
我想他最近忙着死了
I think he's been up to dying.
我看了新闻
I read the newspaper,
所以我知道新闻上写的那些
so I know what's been reported.
关于卡斯特拉诺斯探员的报道
Reported about Detective Castellanos.
-对 -知道了
- Right. - Got it.
所以你是在报纸上第一次
So that's where you first learned
得知卡斯特拉诺斯探员的死讯
about Detective Castellanos' death?
对
Correct.
我能问问是什么报纸吗
Can I ask which newspaper?
《邮政公报》
Post-Gazette.
你定这份报纸了吗
You get that delivered?
我住的地方周围都是土路
I live pretty far up a dirt road,
所以我一般出来时买♥♥报纸
so I tend to pick it up when I'm out and about.
这里 在布尔吗
Here, in Buell?
对
That's right.
或在布朗斯维尔
Or in Brownsville.
内脏受损
Internal organ damage,
肋骨断裂 头骨骨折
broken ribs, skull fracture,
-脑水肿 -那是什么
- cerebral edema. - What is that?
大脑肿起来了
Brain swelling.
你儿子现在处在药物诱导昏迷中
Your son is in a medically induced coma
我们将继续监控他 并试着消肿
while we monitor him and try to get the swelling down.
但消肿后 他就会没事了
But when it comes down, he'll be okay?
希望如此 现在还不清楚
We hope. It's still too early to tell
他是否会出现长♥期♥脑损伤
whether he sustained any long-term brain injuries.
警官 这是格蕾丝·波
Officer, this is Grace Poe.
她想见她的儿子
She'd like to see her son.
去吧
Go ahead.
真的有必要戴手铐吗
Is that really necessary?
抱歉 这是囚犯的标准待遇
I'm sorry. It's standard for prison inmates.
他不是囚犯
He's not a fucking inmate.
他只是在候审
He was awaiting trial.
我让你单独待会
I'll give you a minute alone.
没事
It's okay.
宝贝儿子 会没事的
Sweet boy, it's gonna be okay.
你很快就能跟我回家了
You'll be home with me soon.
再坚持一下
Just hang on.
爸爸
Dad?
我回家了
I'm home.
你在里面吗
Are you in there?
爸
Dad?
天呐
Oh, God.
能给我一支烟吗
Can I bum one of those?
好
Yeah.
给
There you go.
你住这里吗
You live here?
对
Yeah.
你已经好久没见到卡斯特拉诺斯探员了
You hadn't seen Detective Castellanos in a while.
没错
That's right.
大概多久了
How long, you think?
很久了 快十年了
Long time. Close to a decade.
我记得离开匹兹堡后
I remember having a beer with him
六个月跟他喝过一次啤酒
maybe six months after I left Pittsburgh.
-那就是十年前 -对
- And that was ten years. - Right.
他最近的通话记录显示给你打过几次电♥话♥
His recent cell records show several calls to you.
是吗
Do they?
-没错 -有意思
- That's right. - Interesting.
因为我受到过匹兹堡的电♥话♥
'Cause I got some calls from a Pittsburgh number
但没收到留言
but never any message.
什么号♥码
What was the number?
上面只写着"匹兹堡来电"
It just said "Pittsburgh, PA."
如果那是查克 你会看到持续时间都很短
If that was Chuck, you'll see the calls were short.
他肯定是刚转到语♥音♥留言就挂掉了
He must've hung up as soon as he went to voice mail.
知道他为什么打给你吗
Any idea what he was calling you about?
像我说的 他没留言
Like I said, he never left a message.
有什么猜测吗
Any guesses?
我不喜欢猜
I don't like to guess.
先生 我先失陪一下
Gentlemen, can you excuse me a minute?
艾萨克
Hello, Isaac.
你决定回家了
You decided to come home.
我有东西给你
I have something for you.
好
All right.
放回你的口袋
Put it back in your pocket.
为什么
Why?
拿起来
Pick it up.
放回你的口袋
Put it back in your pocket.
然后别给任何人看
And never show it to anybody.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表