剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
他就不能留着那些钱吗
Why didn't he just keep the money?
关键是他看到我们了
The point is he saw us.
听着 我回来是为了替我爸做安排
Listen, I'm back in town to get things set up for my dad
然后我必须得回家
and then I have to go home.
这就是你家
You are home.
是回纽约
To New York.
回到我丈夫的身边
To my husband.
比利 我不是想伤害你
Billy, I'm not trying to hurt you.
每次你喊我的名字
Every time you say my name,
就好像你在折断我的手指一样
it's like you're breaking one of my fingers.
我们不能再重蹈覆辙了
We can't go down this road again.
昨晚似乎不是这样
It didn't seem that way last night.
昨晚的事没发生
Last night didn't happen.
对我来说发生了
It did for me.
你是说你我没感觉了吗
You're saying you don't still have feelings for me?
我需要你离我远点
I need you to stay away from me.
请你不要再打电♥话♥过来了
Please don't call again.
后备箱里有些杂货
Got groceries in the trunk.
你什么时候到家的
When'd you get home?
有一会了 去跑步了
While ago. Went for a run.
你吃过了吗
You eat yet?
还没
No.
要我给你做些鸡蛋吗
You want me to fix you some eggs?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
昨晚怎么样了
How'd things go last night?
我看到你和莉一起离开了
I saw you and Lee leaving together.
还行
All right.
是吗
Yeah?
她要在镇上待多久
How long's she in town for?
不会很久 就几天
Not long. Couple of days.
真不错 她终于回来看她爸了
That's nice of her to finally pay a visit to her dad.
你会再去见她吗
Are you gonna see her again?
妈 停下
Ma, stop.
我只是想再说一次
I'm just gonna say this one more time:
小心点
be careful.
我知道了 行吗
I get it. Okay?
她是个已婚女人
She's a married woman.
是啊 你也是
Yeah, so are you.
-德尔 -帕姆 希望现在不会不方便
- Del. - Hi, Pam. I hope this isn't a bad time.
小皮特 去看看你的弟弟
Little Pete, check on your brother.
我有些皮特的东西
I have, uh, some of Pete's things.
什么
What?!
去找你弟弟
Check on your brother.
抽屉里有些酸粉软糖
I got some Sour Patch Kids in the drawer.
把它还回来
Give it back!
-他留下了我们的戒指 -是的
- He kept our ring. - Yeah. He did.
立马
Now!
那混♥蛋♥闯进我家 偷走了平板电视
Fucker broke into our house and stole the flat screen
和蓝♥光♥播放器 但他留下了我们的戒指
and our Blu-ray player, but he kept our ring
和他父亲的十字架
and his father's cross.
我希望这能给你一些安慰
I hope it'll give you some comfort.
我得走了
I got to go.
帕姆 我需要问你些事
Pam, can I-- I need to ask you something.
你见过皮特和这个人在一起吗
You ever seen Pete with, uh, with this guy?
没有 他是谁
No. Who is he?
不清楚
No idea.
你和皮特有共享手♥机♥套餐吗
Hey, did you and Pete share a cell phone plan?
之前有过 但我后来把他踢了
We used to, but I cut him off.
皮特 拜托了 帮帮我
Peter, come on now, help me out!
为什么问这个
Why do you ask?
我想我可能要查查过去几周
I thought I might check on who Pete was calling
皮特和谁打过电♥话♥ 和谁待在一起
the last few weeks, who he was spending time with.
德尔 我多希望他活着的时候
You know what, Del, I wish you'd been so concerned about him
你也能这么关心他
while he was alive.
你炒了他之后 他就崩溃了
He spiraled when you fired him.
疯狂地嗑药 还花光了我们的钱
Hit the drugs really hard. Spent all our money.
现在我得竭尽所能地凑钱
And now I got to scrape together what I can
才能好好安葬他
so I can bury him properly.
我得走了
I got to go.
让我们谈谈过失法
Let's talk negligence.
几个世纪以来 英国普通法都是
For centuries, English common law ruled
根据这个信仰来落实法律
in accordance with the belief that
使用自己财产时 不得损害别人财产
sic utere tuo, ut alienum non laedas.
拉丁语
在其他非死语言的词语中 这表示
In other non-dead-language words, this would mean,
死语 不再有人以之作为母语的语言
-"使用自己财产时 -"使用个人财产时
- "To use your own property - "To use one's own property
-不得损害别人财产" -不得损害别人财产"
- as to not harm another's." - so as not to harm that of another."
-不得损害别人财产 -爸
- Ut alienum non laedas. - Dad?
现在 谁能告诉我其背后的原理...
Now, who can tell me the rationale behind...
爸 爸
Dad? Dad?
你在里面没事吧
You okay in there?
-没事 我没事 -我没看你 把...
- It's fine. I'm fine! - I'm not looking. Just...
-把你自己撑起来 -放开我的...
- just push yourself up. - Let go of my....
做就是了
Just do it!
行了
All right!
-抱歉 -别和我说话
- I'm sorry. - Don't talk to me.
我很抱歉 爸
I'm sorry, Dad.
没错 这可能需要几周的时间来处理
Yeah, it can take a couple of weeks to process.
你能先垫付现金
Are you able to lay out the money
-然后等着报销吗 -不行
- and wait for reimbursement? - Can't.
适应症为成年人哮喘的预防和长♥期♥治疗
我的卡会被拒绝 而且我明天就没有齐留通了
My card'll get declined, and I run out of the Zyflo tomorrow.
好吧 我们可以...
Okay, um... we will...
我们可以试试这个
We can try this.
我可以给你两周的样品
I can give you samples for two weeks,
如果你的医生可以给你开一周的剂量
and if your doctor can come up with a one-week dose,
那应该能帮你渡过难关 还有
then that should tide you over. And, you know,
如果不行 打给我 我们会解决的。
if it doesn't, just call me and we'll figure it out.
谢谢你 亲爱的 你最好了
Thank you, sweetheart. You're the best.
你也很体贴 但我不会让你难堪的
You're also cute, but, uh, I won't embarrass you.
-哈里斯警长 -女士
- Chief Harris. - Ma'am.
你做的是圣人的工作
You do the work of saints.
是啊 我和特蕾莎修女
Oh, yeah, me and Mother Teresa.
我们挣的钱也一样多
We also earn the same amount of money.
我有东西要给你
I, uh, got something for you.
这是你吃的药吗
Is this you?
是的 服用量减了一半
Yeah. Down to 50%.
那些苯♥丙♥胺♥呢
Well, where's all the Benzedrine?
那些你也少吃了吗
You cutting back on those, too?
算是吧
Mostly.
除了我睡不着的时候 或者需要查清
Except for when I haven't slept and need to figure out
谁杀了我的手下警♥察♥时
who killed one of my cops.
行吧
Yeah. Okay.
你感觉怎么样
Uh, how you feeling?
有点焦虑
Uh, agitated.
但是 这可能有很多原因
But... could be for a lot of reasons.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
Can you, uh, tell me what I'm looking at?
芬太尼
Fentanyl.
它溶于脸颊黏膜 药效很强
It dissolves in the cheek. This is strong stuff.
你从哪得到的
Where'd you get it?
毒品搜查 这是用来干嘛的
Drug raid. What's it used for?
人太痛苦的时候 连羟考酮都不起作用
People in so much pain that even oxy doesn't help.
癌症病人
Cancer patients.
你拿到过这药的处方吗
You ever fill a script for it?
没有 很久没有了
No, I mean, not in a long time.
护士做临终关怀时会开这药
Nurses dole this out in hospice care.
这是很高级的缓解剂
This is high-level palliative stuff.
你要我把这个也处理掉吗
You want me to get rid of it, too?
不 我来保管
No, I'll hold onto 'em.
证据
Evidence.
难以置信毒贩居然在贩售芬太尼
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表