剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
I figured I could stay home and work.
你总是为被人着想
You're always thinking of other people.
这是我爱你的原因之一
It's one of the things I love about you.
你醉了
And you're drunk.
我一直喜欢你的卷发
I always liked your hair curly.
有种狂野
It had a wildness.
现在依然狂野
Still has a wildness.
是吗
Does it?
布尔警局
什么事
Yeah?
你真好心 哈里斯警长
That was pretty nice of you, Chief Harris.
带小皮特你的警车
Taking Little Pete out to your truck.
我觉得这对他妈妈来说意义重大
I think it really meant a lot to his mom,
他回到餐桌时非常开心
and he was beaming when he got back to the table.
他是个好孩子
Well, he's a sweet kid.
对了 那个除臭剂你用的如何
By the way, how'd that deodorant work out for you?
我觉得很不错
Well, I think.
咯吱窝还是干的
Pits are still dry.
很高兴听到你能
Glad to hear you were able
避免所有可能的社交灾难
to avoid all possible social catastrophes.
如果每天都能成功做到这点
You manage to pull that off on a daily basis,
那就能有个体面的生活了
you can make a halfway decent life for yourself.
转身看看你的窗户外
Turn around and look out your window.
你确定吗
You sure about this?
怎么了
What?
怎么了 你还好吗
What's going on? Are you all right?
别担心我 我没事
Don't worry about me. I'm fine.
你在哪里
¿Donde estas?
艾萨克
Isaac...
我没在哪 好吗
I'm nowhere, okay?
那是什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是别再打给我了
It means don't call again.
永别了
Adios.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表