剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
查克 不必发生这种事
Hey, Chuck, this doesn't have to happen now.
必须这样
It sure as fuck does.
-为什么 -因为我不能让他再次消失
- Why? - Because I can't let him disappear again.
我看到的那位母亲想要伸张正义
The mother I saw wants justice,
无论以哪种方式
any way she can get it.
-你知道我相信什么吗 -美国国旗吗
- Do you know what I believe in? - The American flag?
这很重要 所以闭嘴
This is important, so shut the fuck up.
当我们的城市濒临崩溃
When our city was going to shit,
小队组成了兄弟会
the squad formed the brotherhood.
我们彼此发誓
We took an oath to each other.
你发过誓的
You took an oath.
我们要惩罚那些漏网之鱼
We take care of business with the ones who get away.
我不能让你不这样做
I can't let you not do this.
我们帮过你
We delivered for you.
现在该付账了
Now the bill has come due.
别再逃避了
No more running.
我依然每天忍♥受这一切
I'm still living with this every single day.
有一把没记录的9毫米手♥枪♥
There's a nine-millimeter with no history
就放在你的座位下面
parked beneath your seat.
从你两腿间伸出手 把它拿下来
Reach down between your legs and pick it up.
快做
Do it.
你是来还债的
You are here to settle a debt.
仅此而已
That's all.
我吃饱了
Well, I'm stuffed.
要出去走走
I got to walk it off.
也许在我们走之前
And maybe shut my eyes
我会在车里闭眼睡一会
in the car for a few before we go.
营业中
谢谢你
Thank you.
冷饮
死基佬
你可以走了 剩下的交给我
Hey, you can roll. I got it from here.
行 好的 周五见
Good, good. I'll catch you Friday.
行 好的
All right, bet.
-要帮你热一下吗 -不用了
- Heat that up for you? - No, I'm good.
结账吧
Just the check.
他让你结账吗
He stuck you with the bill, huh?
他这个月每晚都来这里
He's been in here, like, every night this month.
他最近有点事 处于困难时期
Well, he's going through a thing. Difficult time.
这比在家过夜要好 知道吗
This is better than spending the night at home. You know?
你了解困难时期吗
Do I know difficult times?
当然
Sure.
我也了解困难时期
Yeah, I know difficult times.
你准备好了随时可以付账
Whenever you're ready.
你在这里工作多久了
How long you been working here?
快一年了
Ah, about a year.
这是份不错的工作
It's a good gig.
我是位音乐家 所以...
I'm a musician, so...
我不介意深夜工作
late nights don't bother me.
弹吉他吗
Guitar?
打鼓
Drums.
南茜快餐
我不会动手的
I won't do it.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我不会动手的 后果我来承担
I won't do it. I'll deal with the consequences.
你答应过的 你向我保证过
You promised this. You gave your word.
-查克 -我一直都指望着你
- Chuck... - I've been counting on you.
我一直在找他 这样我就能来找你
I've been looking for him so I could come find you.
-我不再是其中一员了 -好吧 我是
- I'm not a part of this anymore. - Yeah, well, I'm part of it!
-你向我保证过 -拜托 查克
- You gave me your word. - Come on, Chuck.
该死的 妈的
Goddamn it! Fuck.
伙计 对不起 我们打烊了
Hey, man, sorry. We're closed.
你的培根不吃了吗
Not gonna eat your bacon?
今早不吃了
Not this morning.
鸡蛋非常好吃
The eggs were delicious.
你错过了最好的部分
You're missing the best part.
我妈过去常把培根油留下来
My mom used to save the bacon grease
给我们煎蛋吃
and cook our eggs in that.
那可是美味至极
Now, that was something good.
你父母都在纽约吗
Your parents are in New York?
主要在西班牙 萨拉戈萨
Spain mostly. Zaragoza.
但他们会在两地往返
But they go back and forth.
这种通勤可真够久的
That's a hell of a commute.
我也觉得
I suppose so.
很高兴知道家族企业依然存在
It's nice to know that family-owned businesses still exist.
这是个不错的说法 英格利先生
That is a good way of putting it, Mr. English.
叫我亨利
Henry.
好吧 亨利
Okay, Henry.
家族企业
A family business.
葡萄酒庄对我们所有人来说都很重要
The vineyards are very important to all of us,
现在也包括你的女儿了
including... to your daughter now.
-爸 你想喝点咖啡吗 -不想
- Dad, do you want some coffee? - No.
我已经很兴奋了
I'm all jacked up already.
你在这里时...
So how do you keep working at the--
谢谢 如何在酒厂工作呢
thank you-- winery when you're here?
我姐和我负责美国的所有销♥售♥业务
Well, my sister and I handle all of the distribution in the States.
除了西班牙 这里是我们最大的市场了
Outside of Spain, this is our biggest market.
-我去开门 -我去开门
- I'll get it. - I got it.
坐吧 坐吧
Sit, sit.
跟我聊聊
Talk with me.
希望不是又有谁来
I hope it's not someone coming
来给我的房♥子捣乱
to fuck around again with my house.
是的
Yes.
看看你 感谢你能来
Look at you. Thanks for coming.
你确定准备好了吗
You sure you're ready for this?
是的
Yeah.
你还好吧
How you holding up?
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thanks.
你确定吗 我感觉一切都太糟了
You sure? I feel all kinds of screwed up,
而我只是比利的朋友
and I'm just Billy's friend.
他也只是我朋友
He's just my friend, too.
好吧
Right.
我真以为多诺拉的那小子的事
I really thought we'd seen the worst of it
已经我们所见最糟糕的了
with that guy from Donora,
-但就是... -一切都好吗
- but it just... - Todo bien?
是的 亲爱的
Sí, mi amor.
亚历 这是克莉丝蒂
Alé, this is Christy.
克莉丝蒂 这是我丈夫 亚历杭德罗
Christy, this is Alejandro, my husband.
-天哪 -很高兴见到你
- Oh, my God. - It's so good to meet you.
-我的天啊 -好啦 我们进去吧
- Oh, my God. - Okay. Let's go inside.
-女士优先 -谢谢
- After you. - Thanks.
爸爸 你还记得我朋友克莉丝蒂吗
Dad, you remember my friend Christy.
你好 英格利先生
Hey, Mr. English.
你不是有一次喝醉了
Didn't you get drunk once
在我的沙发上吐得到处都是吗
and puke purple all over my sofa?
至少你还记得我
At least you remember me.
人们会成长 会改变 感谢上帝
People grow. People change. Thank God for that.
你怎么这身打扮呢
What's with the getup?
我是家庭健康护理工
I'm a home health aide.
你是什么
You're a what?
我有证书 还有些不错的推荐信
I've got a certificate and some pretty great references
如果你想检查的话
if you want to check up on me.
我们今天只是试试 爸
We're just gonna try this out for today, Dad.
其实吧 我收回刚才的话
Actually, let me take that back.
我护理过的大多数人 现在都离世了
Most of the people I've worked with, they're dead now.
不是我的错 这只是工作的一部分
It's not my fault. It's just part of the job.
但英格利先生 你只需要知道
But all you need to know, Mr. English, is
我能在西洋棋杀得你片甲不留
I can kick your ass at checkers,
我身形瘦小但是力壮如牛
I'm weirdly strong in spite of my size,
全西弗吉尼亚北部 我做的奶酪玉米面包
and I make the meanest fucking cheese cornbread
最好吃
north of West Virginia.
好多商店都用木板封住了
So many shops are boarded up.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表