剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
我喜欢那句话 每当事情搞砸
I like it, and I say it to myself from time to time
我都会对自己这么说
whenever something's screwed up.
事实上 那是两句对话
Actually, it was two lines.
一个人对另一个人说
One guy says to the other,
"有东西烂了 在..."
he says, "Something's rotten in..."
某处 我不记得了
Somewhere. I don't remember.
谁知道呢 但这是真的
Who the fuck knows? But it was true.
什么东西烂了 无论它们在哪里
Something was rotten, wherever they were.
但你知道吗 让我念念不忘的是下一句
But you know what? What stuck with me was the next line.
另一个家伙回答说 "上天自有安排"
The next guy says, "Heaven will direct it."
那句台词 那个回答 一直安慰着我
That line, that answer has always comforted me.
因为我们在这里自顾疯狂
'Cause we're all going out of our minds down here, you know?
企图控制一切
Trying to control things, you know?
但最终 上帝会料理好一切
But at the end of the day, God's got it taken care of.
我们忍♥不住把自己逼疯
We can't help driving ourselves crazy, you know?
试图修补烂掉的东西 切掉毒瘤
Trying to fix the rotten stuff, trying to cut out the cancer.
但上天早有安排 我们只是按计划执行
But Heaven's got a plan, and we're all just carrying it out.
我正在执行
I'm-I'm carrying it out.
执行上帝的计划
I'm carrying out God's plan.
你明白我在说什么吗
You know what I'm saying?
丹麦
Denmark.
你说什么
What's that?
在丹麦烂了
Rotten in Denmark.
原句Something Rotten in Denmark[有什么事不对劲]
你说得对 就是这个
You're right. That's what it was.
你的学习明显比我好
You clearly did better in school than I did.
所有人都比你学习好 警长
Everybody did better than you did, Chief.
她说得对
She's right.
德尔 你感觉还好吗
Del, are you feeling all right?
我觉得很好 怎么了
I'm feeling great. Why?
你看起来有点紧张
Well, you seem a little wound up.
老实说 戒断 突然停吃所有药
Seriously, going cold turkey, dropping all your meds at once,
是挺难的
that's-that's hard.
我感觉很好 我在执行上帝的安排
I'm feeling great. I'm doing God's work.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
我不该告诉你这些
I shouldn't tell you this.
特伦特 那个橄榄球运动员
Trent, the football player?
他的本地毒贩开口了
His local dealer's starting to spill.
无论谁拿到情报
Which-- whoever gets the intel,
我 警长 或是任何在意的人...
me, the sheriff, who fucking cares--
但这对社区有好处
but it's good for the community.
必须查清这桩杀人毒品交易案
Get to the bottom of this drug dealing that's killing people.
逮捕罪犯 切掉毒瘤 这是上帝的安排
Make the arrests, cut out the cancer. God's plan.
你想再来一杯吗
You want another drink?
不 不了 我很好 我...
Uh, no, no. I'm good. I--
来吧 再跟我喝一杯
Come on! Have another drink with me.
庆祝费耶特县非法毒品的垮台
Celebrate the downfall of illicit narcotics in Fayette County.
兄弟一心 团结起来
The brotherhood of man pulling together
铲除腐♥败♥
to cut out the rotten...
该死的
Goddamn it.
我离开一下 什么事
Excuse me a sec. Yeah?
史蒂夫 慢点说
Steve, slow down.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我们有跨州许可证吗
We got clearance to cross state lines?
好的 我没开警车 我...
All right, I'm not in my truck. I...
总之 我会来的 好的
I'm coming anyways. Yeah.
抱歉 伙计
Sorry, bud.
这次你能付钱吗 我得走了
Could you cover the drinks this time? I got to roll.
切除毒瘤
Rip out the cancer.
全都切掉
Cut the whole thing out.
通话结束
德尔·哈里斯
往南 限速40英里
高速4J
B1出口
欢迎来到西弗吉尼亚
狂野精彩之旅
限速45
私人领地
请勿擅闯
很高兴认识你 医生
Glad to know you, Doctor.
你怎么来了
Well, what brings you here?
我对炮弹麦凯和克莱姆·琼斯很好奇
I'm curious about Cannonball McKay and Clem Jones.
大概没人熟悉他们 伙计
Reckon nobody knows much about them, friend.
连我都是 我还是克莱姆的医生呢
Not even me, and I'm Clem's doctor.
他怎么了吗
Oh? Something wrong with him?
可怜的老家伙胳膊不好
Poor old fella has a bad arm.
很多年前抢劫马车的时候受伤了
Hurt it years ago in that stagecoach holdup
-进了监狱 -原来如此
- that sent him to jail. - I see.
但如果炮弹真有别人说的那么好
But if Cannonball's as harmless as they say,
他为什么要跟前科犯搭伙呢
why should he take in an ex-convict as a partner?
我们都想知道
That's something we'd all like to know,
但炮弹不肯说
but Cannonball won't talk.
长官 我想近距离看看那两个人
Marshal, I'd like a closer look at those two.
马车马上就要到了
The stage is due in any minute now.
-再见 -好吧
- So long. - Fine.
快点 柯林斯
Hurry up, Collins.
再有十分钟我就得赶去铁矿场
I got to shove on to Rustfield in ten minutes.
你哪也别想去 炮弹
You're not shoving on to anywhere, Cannonball.
什么意思 我跟富国银行的协议还好好的呢
What do you mean? My contract with Wells Fargo's still good.
按时从这出发
Pulling out of here on schedule.
不行
No, you're not.
只要我在 富国银行就不会弄丢货物
Wells Fargo's not gonna lose any shipments if I can help it.
我从没运丢过金子 不是吗
Well, I never lost them a shipment of gold yet, have I?
没有 但你也没雇过骗子
No, but you never had a crook working for you.
现在不一样了
Not until now.
我不会再让人叫我骗子了
Nobody's gonna call me a crook again.
是吗
Oh, no?
...这是你最后一次开枪了
...the last shot you'll ever fire.
把枪举起来
Put up your gun.
好吧 我们别...
Okay, now. Let's not--
好吧
Okay.
911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
911. What's your emergency?
你好 911紧急中心 你有什么紧急情况
Hello? 911. What's your emergency?
有人吗
Hello?
操
Fuck.
办完了吗
Is it done?
就快好了
I'm almost finished.
还有几颗
Just a few more,
然后...
and...
就结束了
what's done is done.
你想说说你是怎么中弹的吗
Do you want to tell me how you got shot?
我不能说
I can't talk about it.
没事 你也不用说
It's okay. You don't have to.
只要没人看见
So long as no one saw,
就没人知道
no one will know.
没人看见
No one saw.
很好
Good.
我把你的手♥机♥从烟灰缸里拿出来了
I picked up your phone from the ash can.
带回这里
Brought it back here.
整晚都开机充电
It's been on and charging all night.
它会显示你在酒吧时
It'll show the one call from me
接到了一通我的电♥话♥
while you were at the bar
然后你在酒吧待了一会
and then you staying at the bar for a bit
然后手♥机♥就到这里了
and then the phone traveling back here
到了小屋
to the cabin.
我觉得这里需要缝几针
I think I need to sew that one up.
很快
And soon enough,
当他们确认
when they identify
那个指认比利的毒贩时
the dealer that named Billy,
案子就不成立了
the case is gonna fall apart.
两个毒贩没了
Two dealers gone.
我儿子也自♥由♥了
And my son is free.
都是你的功劳
All 'cause of you.
喝上一大口吧 亲爱的
Take a long drink, baby.
不错 再喝一口
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表