剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
《美国之锈》前情提要
Previously on American Rust...
我叫乔乔
I'm Jojo.
还有很远的路要走
Got a long way to go.
你有什么人去投奔吗
You got somebody to go to?
-没有 -我有佐伊
- No. - I got Zoe.
她在拉斯维加斯等着我
She's waiting for me up in Vegas.
喜欢这个吗
You like what you see?
有时不是你想要什么
Sometimes it's not about what you want,
而是你没钱的话会做什么来赚钱
but what you'll do to make some money when you don't have it.
你想去哪
Where do you think you're going?
我们干活 给格尔西赚钱
We do the work that gives Gelsey his money,
我们也该分一杯羹
and we ought to share in that.
你能告诉我这是什么吗
Tell me what I'm looking at.
芬太尼 药效很强
Fentanyl. This is strong stuff.
你拿到过这药的处方吗
You ever fill a script for it?
很久没有了
Uh-uh, I mean, not in a long time.
杰克森药品杂货店
-与皮特·诺维克有关吗 -是的 没错
- Is this about Pete Novick? - Yep, it is.
他们正在对你儿子立案调查
They're building a case against your son.
目击证人喊出那个孩子的名字
Eyewitness named the kid.
叫比利 比利·波
It was Billy. Billy Poe.
发生的事 是我的错
What happened, it's my fault.
他的人生比我的更值钱
His life is worth a hell of a lot more than mine,
所以我不会对别人说一句
so I won't say a word to another soul.
永远不会
Ever.
比利 赶紧下车
Billy, get out of the fucking car.
你知道这事吗
Did you know about this?
你知道这到底是怎么回事吗
Do you realize what the fuck is going on?
这到处都是警♥察♥
There are deputies crawling all over the place.
我需要这个男孩今天结束前来警局
I need the boy brought in by the end of the day.
你有12个小时
You have 12 hours.
-警♥察♥ 举起手来 -警♥察♥
- Police! Hands up! - Police!
把手都举到我能看见的地方 快 手
Hands where I can see 'em! Go! Hands!
靠着墙 靠着墙 靠着墙
Against the wall, against the wall. Against the wall.
-待那别动 别动 -手 手
- Stay back! Stay there! - Hands! Hands!
头儿 你没事吧
Boss? You good?
没事
I'm good.
见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
-你呢 -没见过
- How about you? - No.
见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
见过这个人吗
You seen this guy?
你呢 见过这个人吗
How about you? You seen this guy?
-没有 对不起 -你呢
- No, sorry. - How about you?
我不认识他
I don't know him.
卡尔
Hi, Karl.
我们觉得会在这找到你
We thought we'd find you here.
-瞧瞧这个 -好吧
- Hello. - Right.
那不是我的 我不...
Well, that's not mine, I don't...
枪不是我的 哈里斯 我以我妈妈的名义发誓
It's not mine, Harris. I swear on my mother.
真的 我只是替个朋友存一下
I'm serious, man, I was just holding it for a friend.
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up.
在完美的世界 我会逮捕你们
In a perfect world, I would arrest you,
但我没那个功夫
but I don't have time for that.
都听好了 条件是这样
So listen up, here's the deal.
你们不许留在我的县里
You may not stay in my county.
实际上 你们不许留在我的州里
In fact, you may not stay in my state.
西弗吉尼亚州就在你们左边24公里
West Virginia's 15 miles to your left.
俄亥俄州一直向前就是
Ohio is straight ahead.
你们自己选个方向 开始走
You're gonna pick a direction, and you're gonna start walking.
你们要一直走 直到越过州的分界线
And you will keep walking until you cross a state line.
你们不许回来
You will not come back.
如果我们再碰到 你们就会被拘押
If we ever cross paths again, you will be booked,
指派个收入微薄睡眠不足的公共辩护律师给你们
assigned a poorly paid and under-slept public defender,
你们会进监狱
and you will go to jail.
我重复一遍
I repeat:
你们会进监狱
You will go to jail.
-都听明白了吗 -明白了
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
好了 站起来 他说了走
Come on. Get up. He said walk.
我们走吧 快点
Let's get walking. Come on.
你不用这么做的
Hey, you don't have to do this!
你去了哪里 卡尔
Where'd you go, Karl?
你什么意思 "我去了哪里"
What do you mean, "Where did I go?"
我去了你的房♥间 你给你朋友鲍比通风报信
I went to your room, you tipped off your friend Bobby,
然后怎么着 你收拾东西就走了
then what, you packed up and left?
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
首先 那家伙不是我朋友
First off, that dude is not my friend.
-他是什么人 -我见过他
- What is he? - I mean, I've seen him around,
但我...我都没和他说过话
but I-I've never even talked to him.
他其实不是我喜欢的类型
H-He doesn't really seem like my type.
我没和你说笑 卡尔
It's not a fucking joke, Karl.
警长 我们俩认识多少年了
Whoa, Chief, how many years have we known each other?
我有消息的时候对你隐瞒过吗
Have I ever held back when I have something?
我不那么干
I don't do that.
我不那么干 我...
I don't do it. I d--
你知道鲍比姓什么吗
You got a last name for Bobby?
绰号♥ 交易的地方 供货人
An alias? A corner, a supplier, what?
没有 我只知道这个 对不起 我...
No, that's all I have. I'm sorry, I...
头儿 有前科的人
Hey, boss, how long you get
持有未登记的手♥枪♥会判多少年
for an unregistered handgun with his priors?
我烦透了他这张脸 我会按最长的走
I'm so sick of his face, I'd love to max it out.
-十年十五年 -等等 等等
- Ten, 15 years? - Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你说了我会... 我...
You said I'd... I...
告诉你吧
You know what?
海兰德有个卫斯理的堂口
There's that Methadonist spot over on Hayland.
我听说有人在卖♥♥一批
I heard someone was selling a batch of
药劲儿非常大的货
really strong shit over there.
我和... 我们本要过去看看
Me and... We were gonna go check it out.
如果这个人贩毒 我不知道 有可能吧
I mean, if your man deals... I don't know, maybe.
我真想帮忙
I want to help.
我想他是说卫理公会教派教堂
I think he means Methodist.
就应该在这
It should be right here.
对 就在这
Yep, here it is.
在这呢
There you are.
对
Yeah.
我的小宝贝在这呢
There's my little baby.
没事了
Okay, cool.
来吧 宝贝
Come on, baby.
太棒了 宝贝
Yeah, baby!
比利
Hey, Billy.
你怎么睡在这里
What the fuck are you doing out here, man?
回来晚了
Mm, came in late.
不想吵醒我妈
Didn't want to wake Mom.
胡扯 哥们
That is batshit, dude.
旁边有人电锯杀手 那女人都不会醒
That woman could sleep through a chain saw massacre.
来吧 起来吧
All right, come on. Get up.
我有事需要你帮忙
I need your help with something.
太阳晒屁♥股♥了 儿子
Rise and shine, sunshine.
行了 我来了 我来了
All right, I'm coming. I'm coming.
我的天 这地方真破败
Jesus Christ, this is depressing.
至少他没骗人
At least he wasn't lying.
我都以为我们要闯入做礼拜的教堂了
I was half convinced we were gonna bust in on a service.
我能问你个事吗
Can I ask you something?
什么事
What?
你还四处给人看那个照片是要干什么
What are you doing, still showing that picture around?
赫利茨把你从案子里撤出来了
Herlitz threw you off the case.
我想那还要看情况
Oh, I guess that depends.
你想知道多少
How much do you want to know?
所有的事
All of it.
我能行
I'm good.
告诉我到底发生了什么事
Just tell me what's going on.
德卢卡认为他能证明比利当时在现场
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表