剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
- Let's work it. - Everyone, come on!
继续努力
Stay at effort.
跑快点 好吗 抬头 进攻
Hey, we got fast feet, okay? Eyes up. Hut.
真棒
Explode!
来吧 进攻
There we go. Hut!
我喜欢 蹲低点 就这样 进攻
I like it. Staying low. I like it. Hut!
很好 来吧 特雷
Nice. Hey, here we go, Trey.
你和我 好吗 快跑 进攻
You and me, all right? Fast feet. Hut.
-加油 就这样 -继续 继续
- Come on, I like it. - Get on, get on.
这是个好消息 莉安
That is good news, LeeAnn.
我当然很高兴 亲爱的
Oh, of course I do, honey.
你姐嫁给了她有钱的男朋友
Your sister married her rich boyfriend.
她怎么了
She what?
我 我知道那不是你嫁给他的原因
I... I know that's not why you married him,
但他能支付你法学院的学费
but, look, he can pay your law school.
这是件好事
That's a good thing.
别这么敏感
Don't be so sensitive.
你会带他回家 向他介绍你的家庭吧
You gonna bring him home, show him where you come from?
还是你觉得我们很丢人
Or are you too ashamed of us?
好吧 我要挂了
All right, I'll let you go.
她过会给你打电♥话♥
She'll call you later.
你弟一副被人咬掉老二的模样
Your brother looks like someone bit off his dick.
说真的 恭喜你
Hey, serious now. Congratulations.
贝丝 我能在你家住几天吗
Beth, is it okay if I crash at your place for a couple days?
你开玩笑吗 需要什么尽管说
Are you kidding me? Whatever you need.
你还好吧
You hanging in there?
我真是吃一堑长一智
Well, I have acquired some wisdom in all of this.
-是吗 -是的 别嫁给混♥蛋♥
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah. Don't marry a douchebag.
至少你嫁的是个帅混♥蛋♥
At least you found a cute douchebag.
一定有段开心的时光
It must've been fun for a while.
帅又不能用来付按揭
Cute don't pay the mortgage.
这取决于他从事哪一行
Depends on what business he's in.
你们好 女士们
Hey, ladies.
-你好 吉莉安 -你还好吗 姑娘
- Hey, Jillian. - Hey, what's up, girl?
你们真走运没早点来上班
Well, you're lucky y'all weren't here early.
格尔西刚才在闻
Gelsey was on the sniff.
-天啊 -在格蕾丝的座位周围闻
- Oh, dear. - Nosing around Grace's chair.
看你是否留下了你的味道
See if you left your scent.
你可以给他更多好处
You could leave him more than that,
然后让他帮你付按揭
then have him pay your mortgage.
见鬼 他想要什么我都会给
Hell, I'll leave him whatever he wants.
我可以在他的注视下在椅子上拉屎
I'll take a crap on my chair while he watches
只要他肯帮我付取暖费
if he'll just pay my heating bills.
怎么了
What?
-我的天啊 -什么鬼
- Oh, my Lord. - What in the fuck?
得了吧 你敢说你从没为谁那样做过
Oh, come on, tell me you ain't never done that for nobody.
我甚至不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're even talking about.
不 这事只有你会做
Oh, no, you're on your own with this one.
好吧 我想我比较特立独行吧
Okay, well, I suppose I run in a different crowd.
所有物品概不退换
All sales are final and as is.
皮特堡
银行集团
你买♥♥下就是你的了
When you buy it, it's yours.
在我们开始前
Before we get started,
特别感谢布尔警局
a special thank you to the Buell PD
今早和我们一起
for being with us this morning.
我们依靠当地警方
We rely on local police
在房♥产拍卖♥♥中维持治安
to keep the peace at property auction.
我和所有买♥♥家感谢你们的服务
I and all the buyers appreciate your service.
"感谢你们在我们
"Thank you for protecting us
偷窃你领居的东西时保护我们"
while we steal your neighbors' shit."
好吧 我们现在开始吧 来吧
Okay, now, let's get started. Let's do this.
格蕾丝的丈夫要为他自己的房♥子竞价吗
Grace's husband bidding on his own house?
我觉得这不是他的计划
I doubt that's what he has in mind.
好吧 我们今天要拍卖♥♥四套私人住♥宅♥
All right, we have four private homes at auction today
和一家当地酒吧
and one local bar.
首先拍卖♥♥的是 史蒂文斯山大道14号♥
First up, we have number 14 Stevens Hill Drive.
房♥屋是移♥动♥住房♥ 坐落在史蒂文斯山尽头
Residence is a mobile home, sitting on four private,
占地四英亩 风景优美
beautiful acres at the end of Stevens Hill.
-你好 夫人 -史蒂文斯山大道14号♥
- Ma'am. Hi there. - 14 Stevens Hill Drive.
我能看一下你的小册子吗
Can I take a look at your booklet?
就是你们宣传册的第一页
This is page one in your pamphlets.
我们从2.25万美元开始竞价
Let's start the bidding at $22,500.
2.25万 我听到有人出2.25万
Twenty-two, five. Do I hear 22.5?
-真棒 -2.25万
- Oh, cool. - Twenty-two, five.
他们说的是我朋友的房♥子
That's my buddy's house they're talking about.
那家伙就在那里
This dude right here.
对那个地方有任何问题 就给他打电♥话♥
Hit him up, you got any questions about the place.
问他关于暖气 管道设施
Ask him about the heat, the plumbing,
之类的问题
whatnot.
这是一笔相当合适的买♥♥卖♥♥ 各位
This is one hell of a good deal, people.
谢谢 以后有机会再说吧
Yeah, thank you, maybe another time.
好吧 这样如何
Okay. How about this?
我们这样如何
How about we do this?
起拍价定在2.1万 2.1万整
Let's start the bidding at $21,000, an even 21.
好了 练得不错 各位
All right, good practice, guys.
这也是你的团队 是吧
It's you guys's team, too, right?
我们早点开始训练
We're starting early.
你以身作则 好吗
You lead by example, okay?
他们会效仿你的
Everyone will follow.
记住这些 好吗
Remember that, all right?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
-局长 -德尔·哈里斯 你好吗
- Chief. - Del Harris. How you doing?
你想跟我说说发生了什么事吗
You want to tell me what just happened?
看起来像是大家觉得
Well, it seems like people decided
他们没兴趣买♥♥你的东西
they weren't interested in buying your stuff.
你认为那些人跟这件事有关系吗
You think those men had something to do with it?
-有可能 -你开什么玩笑
- Could be. - Are you kidding me?
不 我同意你的看法 有可能
No, I'm agreeing with you. Could be.
但是聚集在一起 展示一下猎鹿步♥枪♥
But getting together, showing off a deer rifle,
只是本地的一种
that's just one of the social practices
社交行为而已
in this part of the state.
我是从匹兹堡来的 我想我了解
I'm from Pittsburgh. I think I understand
-这个地方的风俗 -事实上
- this part of the state. - Well, point of fact,
我们离西弗吉尼亚
we're a lot closer to West Virginia
比离匹兹堡更近 不仅仅是从地理方面来说
than we are to Pittsburgh, more ways than geography.
但是 我理解 不是每个人都喜欢自己面前
But, look, I understand. Not everybody likes to have a gun
-有枪传来传去 -你这么认为
- passed around in front of him. - You think?
我确实这么认为 我会把这个消息通知镇上的人
I do think, and I can make that known around town.
别再把枪传来传去的
No more gun passing.
如果你没有别的事了
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我还需要去家访
I need to make something of a house call.
朴警官 如果这位先生准备好了
Officer Park, when the gentleman's ready,
你可以护送他出镇吗
can you escort him to the town line?
你是要把我赶出镇吗
Are you kicking me out of town?
不 先生 我是在保证你的安全通行
No, sir. Just providing safe passage.
你的那辆车挺贵的
You got an expensive automobile there.
看起来是宝马 可不希望
BMW, it looks like. Wouldn't want something
它在我的监管下出什么问题
to happen to it, not on my watch.
你准备好了就可以出发
Whenever you're ready.
你认为我母亲是被谋杀的吗
You think my mother was murdered?
你不应该问我
I'm not the right person to ask.
她被冲上大坝的时候
She had ten pounds of rocks in her pockets
口袋里装了十磅重的石头
when she washed up at the dam.
那你觉得是凶手按住她
So, you think the killer held her down,
把石头放进她口袋里
put rocks in her clothes,
然后把她推到水里了吗
and then shoved her in the water?
因为我爸这四年来一直是这么说的
'Cause that's what my dad's been saying the last four years,
他脑子不太正常
and he's a little bit of a moron.
-艾萨克 -你为什么跟我交朋友
- Isaac. - Why are you friends with me?
如果没有你 我根本没机会读到高中毕业
Without you, I'd have never graduated from high school.
我是说现在
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表