剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
杰克森药品杂货店
杰克森药品杂货店
已加密
密♥码♥
切换用户
皮特·诺维克
配药记录
皮特·诺维克
芬太尼
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
皮特·诺维克
芬太尼
芬太尼
芬太尼
芬太尼
芬太尼
芬太尼
芬太尼
30天
每月
芬太尼
我想你跟我说谎了
I think you lied to me.
芬太尼
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
我是瑞秋
It's Rachel.
-公辩律师瑞秋 -该死 你好
- Public defender Rachel. - Oh, shit. Hi.
你说你没有车
When you said you didn't have a car,
我没想到是因为你的车成了这个样子
I didn't realize it was 'cause yours looked like this.
欢迎来到我的世界
Welcome to my world.
怎么回事
What happened?
试着让我上班的工厂加入工会
Trying to unionize the factory I work at.
不知道这是因为工作还是我儿子
I don't know if it's related to my job or my son.
最近我处处树敌
I'm not making a lot of friends these days.
-事情还顺利吗 -不太顺利
- Is everything okay? - Not really.
你儿子不愿意见我
Your son is refusing to see me.
他不签字 我就没法给他辩护
I can't be his lawyer until he signs the papers.
他为什么不见你
Why won't he see you?
我还想让你告诉我呢
I was hoping you'd tell me.
他知道他要跟你谈
He knows he's supposed to talk to you.
再有不到24小时
You'll be on the visitors' list
你就在探监名单上了
sometime within the next 24 hours.
你一进去就告诉他
The second you get in, you tell him
-他得跟我见一面 -我会...
- that he needs to meet with me. - I'll-I'll...
我会跟他说的 我会解决
I'll talk to him. I'll fix it.
拜托了
Please do.
其实你打电♥话♥就行
You could've just called, you know.
我知道
I know.
你能大老远开车过来真的很好
It's decent of you to come all this way.
很高兴知道替我儿子辩护的人...
It's good to know my son's going to be represented by someone...
很善良
decent.
收到我发的图了吗
You get what I sent?
杰克森嘴上说没经手多少芬太尼
For a guy who says he doesn't handle much fentanyl,
其实可是经手了一大堆
Jackson handles a fuckload of fentanyl.
我想知道这些人都住在哪
I want to know where all these people live.
你打算告诉我这名单是哪来的吗
You gonna tell me where this list came from?
如果需要你知道 我自然会说
If you needed to know, I'd tell you.
好吗
All right?
好吧
All right.
进球
Kobe!
拜托 伙计
Come on, man.
你想看点厉害的东西吗
You want to see something cool?
跟我来 宝贝
Come with me, babe.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
大家就在门外呢
Everyone's literally right outside the door.
准备好接受惊喜了吗
You ready for your surprise?
我发誓 要是你的屌♥就是惊喜...
Swear to God, if you're calling your dick a surprise...
-惊喜吧 -这是什么
- Surprise. - What is it?
这是很棒的东西
It's awesome is what it is.
准备好爽一把吧
Get ready for a ride.
这五个在布朗斯威尔养老院
These five are at the Brownsville Home for the Aged.
我们可以先去那里
We can hit that first.
这八个在多诺拉的天主教临终安养院
And these eight are at the Catholic hospice in Donora.
调度中心 浸会医院 第三医疗队
Dispatch. Baptist, Medic 3.
请前往布坎南11号♥家庭聚会救援
Respond to house party at 11th in Buchanan.
十几岁年轻男性
Late-teens male.
位置在一楼洗手间
Taken in first-floor bathroom.
调度中心 浸会医院 第三医疗队
Dispatch. Baptist, Medic 3.
请前往布坎南11号♥...
Respond to house party at 11th...
-特伦特 快醒过来 -特伦特
- Trent, please. - Trent!
撑住啊伙计
Come on, man!
-让开 让开 -让一让
- Move. Move. Clear out. - Move.
请让开
Move.
没有脉搏
Nothing.
第三医疗队 第三医疗队 收到请回复
Medic 3. Medic 3, do you copy?
你为什么要这样
Why'd you have to do this?
-再来一针 -老大 他没气了
- Another. - Boss, he's not breathing.
给我
Give it to me.
再给我一针
Give me another shot.
再给我来一针
Give me another fucking shot!
往后站
Stand back.
精神点 波
Look alive, Poe.
今天可是你的大日子
Today's your big day, man.
生死时刻
Do or die.
-你室友准备好了吗 -等会就知道了
- Your roommate ready? - Yeah, we'll see.
-你赌谁赢 -肯定不是他室友
- Who are you betting on? - Not his roommate!
不是吧 我押在波身上了
No, man, no. I got money on Poe.
早餐
Breakfast.
我不舒服
I'm not feeling good.
没见血我是不会叫医务室的
I don't call the infirmary till I see blood.
我就待在这里
I'm just gonna stay here.
门一关
These doors close,
你就要待一整天了
you're in for the day.
我知道 我就待在这
I know. I'm staying.
高压150 低压95
150/95.
好吧
Okay.
太高了
It's high.
我只需要助眠的东西
I just need something to help me sleep.
我快60小时没合眼了
I haven't slept in nearly 60 hours.
为什么
And why is that?
只是最近有点辛苦
Just going through a rough patch.
睡一觉会好很多
I just-- getting a good night's sleep would really help.
你的脸受伤了 怎么搞的
Your face is cut up. What've you been up to?
工作上的事
Part of the job.
有时候会很危险
Things can get rough.
好好吃药了吗
Been taking your meds?
对 我一直按时吃药
Y... Yeah, I've been taking my meds.
我只需要一些让我入睡的东西
I just need to be able to get some sleep.
血压非常高
This is really high.
你已经说过了
You said that already.
你最近有压力 对吧
You're under some stress, huh?
对 我有压力
Yes, I'm under stress.
昨晚一名高中生死了 那很有压力
A high school kid died last night. That was stressful.
我很抱歉听到这个
I'm sorry to hear that.
我希望你监控你的血压
I want you to monitor your pressure.
每天测量几次 记录下来
Take it several times a day, write it down,
然后告诉我一周内的情况
let me know how you're doing in a week.
我先不给你开什么药
I'm gonna hold off on prescribing anything
直到我们确认是怎么回事
until we see what's going on.
这县里所有人都在服用阿片类药物
Everyone in this fucking county is on opioids,
你却不肯给一名警♥察♥帮他入睡的药吗
and you won't give a cop something to help him sleep?
这是抗菌药 治疗伤口
Here's some antibacterial for that cut.
一周后联♥系♥我
You give me a call in a week.
你今天可以休假
You know, you could've taken the day off.
现在这情况不行
Not with things the way they are.
尤其是你随时可能晕倒
Not with you ready to keel over any minute.
老年之家
欢迎来到为年轻心灵而建的布朗斯维尔养老院
Welcome to the Brownsville Home for the young at heart.
嗯 我们是布尔警局
Yeah. We're with the, Buell PD.
我们希望你能
We were wondering if you might be able
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表