剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
I don't know. It's-it's very sweet of you,
但我实在累坏了
but I really am kind of wiped out.
局长 你好吗 老兄
Chief. How's it going, man?
好的
All right.
听着 我想感谢你为比利所做的一切
Listen, I wanted to thank you for all you done for Billy.
你真是太讲义气了
That's, like, real stand-up of you.
我不知道格蕾丝是怎么了
And I do not know what's going on with Grace here,
拒绝送上门来的好食物
turning down good food when it's offered,
但进来吧 老兄
but come on in, man.
我们烤点鹿排 然后一起喝一杯
Let's grill up them steaks and-and let's drink together.
为美好的一天干杯 你觉得如何
Let's toast to a good day. What do you say?
不必了 我不知道你在
That's okay. I didn't realize.
我不想打扰 给你
I don't want to intrude. Here you go.
不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no.
-把酒还给他 -你真好心 老兄
- Give him back the wine. - So nice of you, man.
-谢谢 -你 你们留着吧
- Thank you. - You, you two keep it.
你们有很多要庆祝的
You got a lot to celebrate.
你们的儿子不用坐牢了
Your son's going to avoid jail time.
尽管他用木板打了一个孩子
Even though he beat a kid with a two-by-four.
尽管他在对方已经跪下的时候
Even though he clubbed him in the skull
还打了他的脑袋
when he was down on his knees.
你们的儿子只得到了缓刑
That boy of yours got off with probation.
有很多可庆祝的
Lot to celebrate.
把酒还给他
Give him back the fucking wine.
他 他都上车了
He's... he's in the car.
六个月后
诺维克
Novick.
局长 你比我们先到
Chief. You beat us down here.
弗兰克
Hey, Frank.
这里怎么回事
What do we got going on?
没什么好事
Nothing good.
是皮特·诺维克
It's Pete Novick.
已经好久没见到他了
Hadn't seen him in a long while.
你觉得他来这干什么
What do you think he was doing down here?
不知道
No idea.
跟什么人见面吗
Meeting up with somebody?
有可能吧
Could be. Yeah.
我完全没头绪
I just don't know.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表