剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
保持放松
Stay loose.
保持精力充沛
Stay fresh.
无事故天数
优质 只有当你尽心
做到最好时才会出现
感谢你们来听
Thank you for your time.
工会做过宣传了
The union made their pitch.
我现在想确保
Now I want to make sure
你们了解所需的每一点信息
you have every bit of information you need
以做出对你们最有利的明智选择
to make an educated decision about what's best for you,
因为你们是自己最好的支持者
because you are your own best advocates.
-你在逗我我吧 -当工会进驻时
- You've got to be kidding me. - What happens
他们会开始告诉你们你们想要什么
when a union comes in is they start telling you what you want.
他们不擅长倾听
They have trouble listening.
他们首先要做的就是找员工要钱
One of the first things they do is seek money from employees.
你在开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
宣讲会后我会留下来
I'll be around after the information session
我很乐意回答任何问题
and happy to answer any questions.
是的 我想你一定会
Yeah, I'm sure you will be.
你在外面做的就是胡闹
What you are doing out there is bullshit,
但至少那是你的地盘
but at least that's your own space.
我警告你一次 就一次
I am warning you once, and only once,
离我的房♥子远点
stay off of my property.
你到底在说什么
What on earth are you talking about?
你知道我在说什么
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
不许碰我的东西
Don't touch my fucking stuff.
不许碰我的车 我的...
Don't touch my car, don't touch my--
格蕾丝 我不知道你什么意思
Grace, I have no idea what you mean.
-胡说 -但你迟到了20分钟
- That's bullshit! - But you're 20 minutes late.
你需要回去 坐在你的座位上
So you need to step back, go sit down in your chair
听那位女士说些什么
and listen to what this woman has to say.
我差点就以此为理由解雇你
I am this close to firing you for cause.
别逼我
Do not push me.
...为了一个你们可能不赞同的问题
...in order to press an issue with your employer
持续向你们的雇主施压
that you may not agree with.
我想确保大家明白
I want to ensure that everyone understands
如果这次投票通过 他们会冒的风险
the risks they'll be taking if this vote were to pass.
你收了多少钱才来这里
How much money are you getting paid to be here?
你说什么
Excuse me?
那个老家伙给你多少钱
How much is the old man paying you
-让你现在在这里 -格蕾丝 住嘴
- to be here right now? - Grace, don't start.
没事的
It's okay.
我和你一样 都是为钱工作
I work for my money, just like you.
好吧 我只想知道他会付多少钱
Okay. I-I just want to know how much he's willing
让你来这里劝阻我们索要欠我们的东西
to pay you to come here and talk us out of what we're owed.
几十年来 格尔西先生在这个社区
Mr. Gelsey has paid good salaries in this community
-支付的薪水很高 -他按小时
- for decades. - And he pays you
付给你的钱 够付我们多久时间 一天吗
for an hour what he pays us, uh, per day?
-或许是一周 -够了
- Or maybe per week. - Enough.
坐下
Sit down.
格蕾丝 来吧
Grace, come on.
我们走 好吗
Let's go. Okay?
你可以坐下 也可以走出那道门
You can sit down, or you can walk out that door.
格蕾丝
Grace.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道
You know how
我们离婚前你妈有多不开心吗
unhappy your mom was towards the end of our marriage.
甚至在那之前 在我发生意外前
Even before that, before my accident,
我们有过许多分分合合
we had our ups and downs.
但我们总是能坚持过来
But we always pushed through.
你和亚历杭德罗
You and Alejandro...
会想办法解决的
you're gonna figure it out.
我能感觉到
I can feel it.
如果跟你分手 那他就是个傻子
He'd be the fool if you two ever split.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thanks, Daddy.
我一直在想你弟弟的事
I've been thinking a lot about your brother.
我让他很不好过
I made things tough for him.
也许他离开是件好事
Maybe it's a good thing he left.
艾萨克有其他不开心的理由
Isaac had other reasons to be unhappy.
你知道的 因为他这个人
You know that, because of who he is,
他很难在这里生活 对吗
it was hard for him to live here, right?
当你与众不同时 很难留在这个地方
This is a hard place to stay when you're different.
你觉得他还好吗
You think he's okay?
但愿吧
I hope so.
我一直梦到他
I dream about him all the time.
你也是吗
You, too?
你知道他要来吗
Did you know he was coming?
不知道
No.
二位下午好
Afternoon, you two.
我想跟你谈谈 莉
I was hoping to have a word with you, Lee,
如果可以的话
if that's all right.
你想要跟我女儿谈
You want to have a word with my daughter,
那就在这里谈
you can have it right here.
你不必跟她单独谈
You don't need to be talking to her alone.
没任何不尊重的意思
Eh, didn't mean any disrespect.
莉
Lee?
说吧
Go ahead.
是关于比利
It's about Billy.
好的
Okay.
我听说他被逮捕前
I heard the two of you were spending
你俩在经常在一起
a good deal of time together before he was arrested.
你知道他惹了什么麻烦
You know the trouble he's in.
我想问问他是否告诉过你
Wanted to ask if he'd talked to you
那个工厂里可能发生过的事
about what might've happened at the mill.
也许他跟我讲述时
Maybe he left something out
遗漏了某些能帮到他的东西
when he spoke to me that could help him.
没有
No.
"没有"是指 他没遗漏什么吗
No, he didn't leave something out?
不是 他什么都没告诉我
No, he didn't tell me anything.
所以你可能不知道
So then you probably don't know
当时是否有其他人跟他在一起
if anyone else was there with him.
我怎么会知道
How would I?
你见过他贩毒或吸毒吗
Did you ever see him sell or do any drugs?
你和我都清楚
You know as well as I do
比利从来不碰毒品
that Billy had nothing to do with drugs, ever.
行 那好吧
Right. Okay then.
你们最近有艾萨克的消息吗
Either of you happen to hear from Isaac recently?
不 我们没有
No, we have not.
你能准确告诉我 他什么时候离开小镇的吗
Can you remind me exactly when he left town?
我觉得我儿子干什么
I don't think it's any of your business
与你无关
when my son does anything.
如果你在暗示
And if you're suggesting
他与工厂发生的事有关
he had something to do with what went on at the mill,
这就有意思了 因为我听说
that's interesting, because I heard
他们不让你插手此案
you got kicked off that case.
如果你想跟我们谈话
If you want to talk to us about anything,
那就去申请搜查令
you go and get yourself a warrant.
祝你好运
Good luck with that.
在那之前 离开我的地盘 离我家人远点
Till then, step off my property, leave my family alone.
我知道了 亨利
I hear you, Henry.
耽误你时间了 谢谢你
Thank you for your time.
还有莉
Lee.
警官
Officer.
哈里斯警长
Chief. Harris.
抱歉
Sorry.
好的
Right.
汤姆 快下来跟哈里斯警长问好
Tom, come on down. Say hello to Chief Harris.
附近的青少年们干的...
Teenagers in the neighborhood...
你感觉怎么样 汤姆
How you feeling, Tom?
还行吧
All right.
说实话 我有点搞不懂了
Um, kind of confused, to tell you the truth.
小梅说你告诉她 要是她在医院配合你问话
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表