剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
No, I just ran out of time.
别担心 我们知道了名字和地址
Don't worry. We got a name and a known address.
我们会找到他的
We'll find the guy.
我们总能找到
We always do.
你弄好了
You got it!
...纯银项链 古典款式
...sterling silver in an antique casting.
来让你们瞧瞧
And let me show you.
来 离近了拍
Here, get nice and close.
闪闪发光
The sparkle.
看到了吗
You see that?
真是耀眼
It's shimmering.
只要69.99美元
And it's only $69.99.
格蕾丝
Grace?
我只是想来道歉
I just wanted to say sorry.
抱歉我没有给你的请♥愿♥签字
I'm sorry I didn't sign your petition thing.
我知道很多人签了
I know a lot of people did,
我按照承诺去跟马库斯谈了
and I talked to Marcus like I said I would,
但他不想让我卷进去 所以...
but he didn't want me getting wrapped up in it, so...
你知道我爱你 对吧
You know I love you, right?
-我真的爱你 -吉莉安 没事的
- I do love you. - Jillian, it's okay.
我知道
I know that.
格尔西制衣店
亨利 莉
Henry? Lee?
抱歉吵醒你 亨利
Sorry about that, Henry.
我在外面听到电视声了
I heard the TV on outside.
要给你倒点水吗
Can I get you some water?
只是被你吓到了
Just surprised is all.
我在找比利 他在吗
Look, I'm looking for Billy. He here?
今天没来
Hasn't been around today.
我给你倒点水
I'm gonna get you some water.
马上就来
Be right back.
真的不用麻烦
Really, don't trouble yourself.
给你
Here you go.
谢了
Thanks.
最近没见到艾萨克
Haven't seen Isaac around.
-他去哪了 -跑了
- Where's he been? - Ran off.
说要去上学什么的
Talking about going to school and this and that.
莉安说我对他太严格了
LeeAnn says I was hard on him.
别要孩子
Don't have kids.
没这个打算
I wasn't planning on it.
抱歉
Sorry.
芬太尼
舌下含片芬太尼舌下含片
你在吃这个吗
You taking this stuff?
今天有几个人为这个进医院了
Saw a few people in the hospital today on account of it.
小心点 好吗
Be-be careful, all right?
我很小心
I'm careful.
我能问问你是从哪弄到的吗
You mind my asking where you get this filled?
我听说这药不好买♥♥
I hear it's hard to come by.
杰克森那
Jackson's.
杰克森
Jackson.
他在帮我戒掉这个
He's helping wean me off it,
换成药效没那么强的
get on to stuff that's not so strong.
我们都在用药 对吧
We're all on something, right?
他也在帮我戒掉一些处方药
He's helping me kick a couple prescriptions, too.
慢慢戒
Slowly.
杰克森是个好人
Jackson's a good guy.
他甚至还让我把多余的药给他
He even lets me hand back the extra pills
我就不会忍♥不住用了
so I'm not tempted to take them.
如果你是需要这种帮助的人
If you're the type that needs that kind of help...
那他这么做就挺好的
well, then, I guess it's nice he does it for you.
好吧 我...
All right. Well, I'll...
不打扰你了 谢了亨利
let you get back to it. Thanks, Henry.
看到比利跟我一说声 好吗
Give me a shout if you see Billy, all right?
好 谢谢你过来
Yep. Thanks for stopping by.
-德尔 -你好 格蕾丝
- Del? - Hi, Grace.
你是为我的车而来吗
You here about the car?
有人把尾灯砸了
Someone took a bat to the taillights.
还上了新漆 谁干的
You also got a new paint job. Who did it?
格尔西吧 大概
Gelsey, probably.
我们把签名卡递上去了
We handed in the cards today.
他威胁说要关店 让我们失业
He threatened to shut the shop on everyone.
-什么时候弄的 -我上班的时候
- When'd this happen? - When I was at work.
百分之五十一
Fifty-one percent.
过去这几个月
The number of signatures
我一直求着别人签这么多名
I had to beg and scrape for these past few months
就为了搞定这破事
trying to get the damn thing done in the first place.
你知道比利现在在哪吗
Do you know where Billy is right now?
他之前跟他爸在一起 怎么了
He was with his dad a while ago. Why?
格蕾丝 过来
Grace, come here.
来跟我坐下
Sit down with me.
你准备好了吗
You ready for this?
你觉得我要赢了吗
You think I got it?
闭嘴 赶紧投
Shut up and roll.
现在是多少了
What is that now?
十八美元
Is that $18?
准备好输光所有钱了吗
You about to let me take all your money?
赶紧投骰子
Roll the fucking dice.
十八美元还有你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥号♥
Eighteen dollars and your mama's phone number.
来吧
Let's go.
你还没完吗
Are you tired yet?
还是想继续输个一干二净
Or you want to keep getting fucked?
-我不玩了 -能走了吗
- I'm out. - Can we go?
别急
Chill.
我要收钱
I'm collecting my pay.
佐伊 宝贝 我很忙
Zoe, baby, I'm busy.
马上给你打过去
Yeah, I'll hit you right back.
好
All right.
让我打下电♥话♥吧
Let me make a call real quick.
-你说什么 -我要搭车回家
- Excuse me? - I need a ride home.
-把你的电♥话♥给我 -不要
- Give me your cell. - No.
别这么贱逼
Don't be a cunt.
你叫我什么
What you call me?
我叫你贱逼
I called you a cunt.
电♥话♥里那个贱♥人♥大概也是个贱逼
And that bitch on the phone's probably a cunt, too.
你再说一遍试试 混♥蛋♥
Yo, say that to my face, motherfucker.
冲着我说啊 放开我
Say that to my face! Get off me.
别碰我 还给我
Yo, don't touch me. Give it back.
-还给我 -别慌 傻♥逼♥ 我会给你的
- Give me that. - Chill, cunt. I'll give it to you.
-快给我 伙计 快点 -操 操
- Give me that, man. Come on. - Damn! Damn!
什么鬼...
What the...?
看到没
You seeing this?
一半按键都没了
Half your buttons are gone.
这玩意不管屁用
This shit doesn't work.
你肯定真疯了
You must be real crazy,
拿着破烂手♥机♥假装跟人说话
out here on a dead phone talking to nobody.
比利
Billy?
你在这干什么
What are you doing out here?
我昨晚被困在停车场了
I just got stranded in a parking lot last night.
我还有点迷路
I'm still a little lost.
需要载你一程吗
Do you need a ride?
看情况
Depends.
你还会打我吗
You gonna hit me again?
对不起
I'm sorry.
不用
Don't be.
我只是需要想清楚
I just needed to get my head straight.
想明白我们之前谈的事
Try to understand what we talked about.
比利
Billy.
你有律师吗
Do you have a lawyer?
-没有 -我觉得你该找一个
- No. - I think you should.
我不需要
I don't need one.
你现在这么说 但是
You're saying that now, but--
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表