剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Bethany, what's going on here?
你以前需要什么都会来找我 发生了什么事
You used to come to me if you needed something. What happened?
或者你可以拒绝确认卡片支票的多数
Or you can refuse to recognize the card check majority,
这将导致国家劳动关系委员会
which will result in a secret-ballot election
进行无记名投票选举
conducted by the National Labor Relations Board.
我是个好男人 好老板
I am a good man, a good boss.
我让你在孩子生病的时候请假
I let you have time off when-when your kids are sick.
我会给圣诞节奖金
I give Christmas bonuses.
你觉得这些女人能负担得起工会的费用吗
Do you think these women can afford union fees?
这些家庭勉强度日
These families are barely getting by.
他们冬天甚至开不起暖气
They can't even keep the heat on in winter.
那都是谁的错
And whose fault is that?
你会让所有的女人
You are gonna be the reason
都丢了工作
that all these women lose their jobs.
-你明白吗 -你要为这些
- You understand that? - And you are responsible
没有医疗保险 没有福利
for these women not having any health insurance,
没有带薪休假的妇女负责
and no benefits, and no paid leave.
我希望你对自己要做的事问心无愧
I hope you feel good about what you're about to do.
这系统就是如此
There's a system in place.
所有公♥司♥一直都这么做
Companies do this all the time.
我不像其他公♥司♥
I am not like other companies.
这里只有我 只有我
It's only me here. Just me.
你给了两个选择 但你忘了我还有两个选择
You listed two options, but you forget I have two more:
搬地方 或关门
move or shut down.
滚出我的办公室
Get out of my office.
铜线 铜管
Copper wire, copper piping.
而且我保证都不是偷的
And I guarantee you it's not hot.
我在一个老建筑工地拿的
Took it from an old construction site I was at.
都是好东西 好的 兄弟 很好
It's good shit. All right, bud, that's good.
我晚点再跟你聊
I'll talk to you later.
行了 他上钩了 兄弟
All right. He bit, man.
来吧 帮我把这东西从后面弄出来
Come on, help me get the shit out of the back.
宾夕法尼亚州 匹兹堡
法♥院♥员工入口
真糟糕
Aw, crap.
你也好
Hello to you, too.
你一早上都在外面 等着伏击我吗
You been out there all morning, waiting to ambush me?
才来 你挺准时的
Just got here. You're like clockwork.
它通常能让我保持冷静 但你刚毁了一切
Normally keeps me calm, but you just ruined it.
我只有几个问题要问你
I only have a couple of questions for you.
看吧 你毁了一切
See? You ruined it.
苏会对比利·波提出什么指控
What are the charges Sue's gonna bring against Billy Poe?
我不再玩这个游戏了
I'm not playing this game.
我得在今晚之前把比利带回来
I need to bring Billy in by tonight.
我只是想提前知道点信息
I just want a little heads-up,
看看她打算把这件事闹得多大
see how far she's planning to take this.
六个月前你跟地检
You played the get-out-of-jail-free card
打过无罪释放的牌
with the D.A. six months ago.
我们已经谈论过这个孩子了
We had the same conversation about the same kid,
但他却重蹈覆辙
who's managed to do the same thing:
再次飞快地毁掉了他的生活
screw his life again in record time.
作为朋友我想告诉你
I'm telling you this as your friend,
停手吧
you stop this shit
小心你把自己活埋在
before you bury yourself alive
这一大堆...
under a big fucking mountain of...
狗屎
well, shit.
-深受感触 -谢谢
- Evocative. - Thank you.
我是认真的 德尔
I mean it, Del.
为了你自己好 放弃他吧
Drop this for your own good.
甜还是咸
Sweet or salty?
简单 你喜欢甜的
Easy. You like sweet.
蛋糕还是饼干
Cake or cookies?
饼干
Cookies.
好吧
All right.
巧克力片 糖 燕麦片
Chocolate chip, sugar, oatmeal,
死亡之痛
pain of death.
不 我不是...
No, I'm not...
我怎么知道是哪一个
How am I supposed to know which one?
我是说 你什么都吃
I mean, you eat anything.
你总是吃高果糖... 你一直这样吃下去
You mainline high-fruct-- You keep eating like that,
你的牙齿会掉光
your teeth are gonna fall out.
好吧 燕麦片
Fine, oatmeal.
那可难吃了
That's fucked-up.
没有人喜欢燕麦饼干
Nobody likes no oatmeal cookies.
带葡萄干的那种吗 我就喜欢
The kind with the raisins? I do.
那太黑暗了
That's-that's dark.
那都是些童年创伤造成的
That's based in some childhood trauma shit right there.
来吧
Come on.
投币自助
洗衣店
你还穿了紧身裤吗
You still got them leggings on under there?
秋衣
Long underwear.
我不知道你为什么一直这么说
I don't know why you keep saying that.
听起来也没好到哪里去
It don't sound better.
把裤子也洗了
Wash the pants, too.
怎么了
What?
你有现金 对吧
You have the cash, right?
我可以去拿机器上的零钱
I can go get us change for the machines.
我们工作太辛苦了 没钱花在这
We worked too hard for this money to spend it.
我们刚修好它
We just got it fixed.
它不应该再那样了
It ain't supposed to do that no more.
-乔 -怎么了
- Joe? - Yeah?
这台机器吞了别人的钱
The machine ate people's money.
直接打开它吧
Crack her open.
你要些什么
What can I get you?
给我熊爪糖...
Let me have the bear claw...
两包彩虹糖 还有… 花生牛奶巧克力
two packs of Skittles and... Reese's. Reese's.
我们投了五美元 所以…
We put in five dollars, so...
剩下的钱找我们美分就好了
And we'll take the rest in quarters.
谢谢
Thank you.
你说你是哥伦比亚大学的一年级法学生 对吧
You said you're a 1 L at Columbia, right?
对
Yes.
我想你可能已经知道这个了
I think you may already know this,
但你们有利益冲突
but your interests are opposed.
我可以帮你弟弟
I can work to help your brother,
或者我可以帮你的朋友波先生
or I can work to help your friend Mr. Poe.
但我不能兼顾两者
But I can't do both.
如果我帮了其中一个 可能会伤害另一个
If I help one, it could mean harming the other.
可能得有人为此承担责任
Someone's probably gonna have to take the blame for this.
所以我只想知道我的委托人是谁
So I just need to know who my client is.
好好想想吧
Think about it.
告诉我你真正想帮助的人是谁
Let me know which one you really want to help.
比想象中的快
Yo. Think fast.
给我的吗
This is for me?
是
Yep.
谢了
Thanks.
爸爸 布尔市在另一头
Dad, Buell's the other way.
我在这个州住了46年了
I've been living in this state 46 years.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
我们要去别的地方吗
We got another stop?
加拿大
Canada.
-国家吗 -不 餐厅
- The country? - No, the restaurant.
-好吧 -没错 国家
- Okay. - Yeah, the country.
我们要去加拿大吗
Oh, we're going to Canada?
不 是你要去加拿大
No, you're going to Canada.
我带你去伊利
I'm-a take you as far as Erie.
你可以从那搭一艘船去安大略省
From there, you can hitch a boat across to Ontario.
你在那里等到这破事过去
You can wait it out there till all this bullshit blows over.
你是认真的吗
Oh, you're for real?
对
Yeah.
爸 把车调头
Dad, turn the car around.
不不 不行 孩子
No, no, no, no, no, no, man.
你琢磨下我的话
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表