剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
他根本没有逃跑风险
He is not by any stretch a flight risk,
就算你因为什么原因担心他逃跑
and if for some reason you are worried he is,
你可以用脚踝监控器
you can ankle monitor him.
我知道我能干什么和不能干什么
I know what I can and can't do.
他的父母到处筹钱
His parents have scraped together
凑到了所有能凑的钱 为了保释他
every last dime they could find to ensure that.
够了
All right, enough.
地检还没说到一个事情
The district attorney hasn't even mentioned the fact
如果被告确实犯下了
that if the defendant has committed the crime
被指控的罪
for which he is charged,
那他就违反了自己的缓刑条例
it would constitute a violation of his probation.
什么
Excuse me?
去看看你的日历吧
Go check your calendar.
我同意地检的
I'm with the D.A. on this.
拒绝保释
Bail is denied.
下个案子
Next case.
别招惹其他人 别跟其他人说话
Keep to yourself. Speak to no one.
你会没事的
You'll be all right.
比利 比利
Billy. Billy.
比利 看着我
Billy, look at me.
-比利 -比利
- Billy. - Billy.
转身 面朝我
Turn around, face me.
把手放下
Keep your hands down.
好 他好了 他好了 安全了
Okay, he's good, he's good, he's secure.
戴尔 你的手♥机♥关机了一整天
Del, your phone's been off all day.
比利没得到保释
Billy didn't make bail.
他们把他送去监狱了
And they sent him to prison,
混合的那个 我...
the mixed one. I...
我想不起来名字了
I can't remember the name of it.
危险的那个
The-the dangerous one.
现在我很担心他
And now I'm really worried about him,
我拿了一大堆现金 因为我们想保释他
and I got all this cash, 'cause we were trying to post bail,
我只想搞清楚到底发生了什么
and I'm just trying to figure out what the hell happened.
在他走之前我都没来得及跟他说话
And I didn't even get to talk to him before he was gone.
所以...
And so...
你能打给我吗 如果有空的话
Can you just please call me, if you can?
就...
Just...
打给我 让我知道一切都会好起来
call me and just let me know everything's gonna be okay.
格蕾丝
Grace!
单行道
这边
Over here!
快点 宝贝 上车吧
Come on, baby, get in the car!
你先走
Go ahead.
你好 莉
Hey there, Lee.
-格蕾丝 -嗨
- Grace. - Hi.
我很遗憾你们没得到保释
I'm sorry about what happened in there.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
这是谁
Who's this?
格蕾丝 这是我丈夫亚历杭德罗
Grace, this is my husband Alejandro.
亚历杭德罗 这是格蕾丝 比利的母亲
Alejandro, this is Grace, Billy's mother.
我很遗憾
I am very sorry.
真帅
Such a handsome man.
你们介意我坐你们的车回镇里吗
Do you guys mind if I ride back to town with you?
当然不介意
Of course not.
上车吧
Please.
真绅士
Such a gentleman.
小心脚下
Watch your feet.
你真好心 让她开车
It's nice you let her drive.
我生命中的男人从不让我开
Men in my life never do.
要是我有办法 或许就会坚持了
Well, if I knew my way around, I might insist.
你们在哪认识的
Where'd you two meet?
我们在耶鲁认识的
We met at Yale.
我们一起上了一堂哲学课
We had a philosophy course together,
我被她吸引了
and I was just smitten.
我母亲以前常说
You know, my mother used to say
那就是大学的好处
that's what college seemed good for,
找到你的太太
getting your M.R.S.
你也做到了 好姑娘
And you did it. Good girl.
这不是真的理由...
That's not really why--
你该恭喜的人应该是我
Well, it's me who you should be congratulating.
她是班里最聪明的人
She was the smartest one in class.
我一直知道你能出人头地
I always knew you'd make it out.
我对她有种预感
I had a feeling about her.
这么多年来 我习惯了女孩们半夜
All those years, I was used to girls sneaking out
偷偷从比利的房♥间溜走
of Billy's room in the middle of the night,
但她不是
but never her.
她会大方地走出来
She would just walk out,
打招呼 煮咖啡
say hi, make coffee.
非常自信
So confident.
-格蕾丝 我... -你从前那么自信
- Grace, I-- - You were so confident.
我很尊重你这点
I really respected that about you.
那股自信去哪了
Where did all that confidence go?
去哪了
Where did it go?
-我不太明白 -我们别...
- I'm not sure I-I understand. - Let's not--
只是过去一周她和比利
It's just that she and Billy have been spending
经常在一起
a lot of time together this past week,
但我感觉她不想让其他人知道
and I kind of got the feeling she was trying to hide it.
她过去从不这样
She'd never have done that in the past.
她总是对自己的选择倍感自信
I mean, she was always so confident about her choices,
但也许不再这样了
but maybe not anymore.
我就是这个意思
That's all I'm saying.
有人介意我在这里吸烟吗
Anybody mind if I smoke in here?
-天哪 -车吗
- Jesus. - The car?
-没关系 -是刚发生的吗
- It's fine. - Did that just happen?
算是吧
Sort of.
谁干的
Who did it?
不知道
No clue.
谢谢你送我回来
Thanks for the ride.
你打算什么时候告诉我
When were you going to tell me?
亚历
Alé.
"艾萨克的朋友"
"Isaac's friend."
他不只是艾萨克的朋友
He's not just Isaac's friend.
-他其实是艾萨克的... -他是你的前任
- He actually is Isaac's-- - He's your ex.
据他妈妈所言 也许并不那么前任
And, according to his mother, maybe not so "ex."
格蕾丝很痛苦
Grace is in a lot of pain.
那我理解
I understand that.
但解释不了她为什么说那些话
It doesn't explain why she said what she said.
她只是想伤害我
She was trying to hurt me.
你就直接告诉我你干了什么吧
你去见杀人犯了吗
这么说不公平
That's not fair.
我以为我妻子是为自己的破家乡感到丢脸
还有她不幸的家庭 但其实不然
你别这么说我...
Don't you dare say that about my--
她是因为其他事感到丢脸
你到底跟艾萨克的朋友干什么了
他知道你结婚了吗
你操了艾萨克的朋友吗
亚历
Alé.
是在他杀人前还是杀人后
亚历 别说了
Alé, stop.
你让我跟那些人坐在一个屋里
You had me sit in that room with all-all those people.
-他们都知道吗 -什么
- Do-do they all know? - What?
今天法庭上发生的事与你无关
What happened in court today didn't have anything to do with you.
你朋友克莉丝蒂知道吗 你父亲呢
Does your friend Christy know? Your father?
我不知道
I don't know.
不如你进去问他们吧
Why don't you go inside and ask them?
如果我们进去
If we go inside,
你会告诉我你干了什么吗
you're going to tell me what you did?
你很难过 亚历
You're really upset, Alé.
真的吗 你为什么这么想
见鬼了
亚历 拜托
Alé, please.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
从车里出来
Get out of the car.
亚历 别这样
Alé, come on.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表