剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
might be in a useless kind of way.
我暂时不知道
I can't tell yet.
该死 我该挂了
Shit. I got to go.
妞 我觉得他一直站在我背后偷听
Girl, I think he was standing right behind me the whole time.
好 你也是
Yeah. You, too.
你打算就这么盯着我 还是
You just gonna stare at me or...
我不 我不知道你在哪 我...
I didn't... I didn't know where you were. I...
以为我走了 抛弃了你
Thought I'd run off and left you, huh?
这想法真操蛋
That's fucked-up.
我说了会带你到内华达
I told you I would get you as far as Nevada.
你甩不掉我了 小比利
You stuck with me for the ride, little Billy.
我其实叫艾萨克 不是比利
My name's Isaac, not Billy.
信任别人
Trusting people.
这才能交到朋友
That's how you make friends.
来吧 朋友
Well, come on, friend.
收拾好东西 该去上学了
Get your stuff. It's time to go to school.
来吧
Come on.
真是的
A'ight.
弗兰克
Frank.
你说让我事先提醒你 德尔
You asked for a heads-up, Del.
我帮你个更大的忙
I'm doing you one better.
怎么说
How you figure?
我会让你亲自
I'm gonna do you the courtesy
把那小子带到局里来
of bringing the boy in yourself.
-你能做到吗 -什么罪名
- Can you do that? - On what charge?
还没决定
That's to be determined.
是要指控故意还是事故
Are we in the neighborhood of intent or accidental?
这也没定
That's also to be determined.
那你没给我太多信息 弗兰克
You're not giving me much to go on here, Frank.
这是我能告诉你的全部了
It's all I have to give.
这或许是我能给你的最后一个礼物
This may be the last one before I'm out of gifts.
我需要这个男孩今天结束前来警局
I need the boy brought in by the end of the day.
你有12个小时
You have 12 hours.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表