剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
包括你的
including yours.
莉来了吗
Lee's in there?
对 你♥爸♥也来了
Yeah, and so is your dad.
他在你逃跑后打给了她
He called her after you took off.
她今早开车过来的
She drove out this morning.
莉一整天都在给你打电♥话♥
Lee's been trying to call you all day.
天呐 你看起来糟透了
Jesus, you look terrible.
我觉得也许我们该自首
I think maybe we should go turn ourselves in.
不可能 艾萨克
No way, Isaac.
那我们要怎么说
Well, what's our story?
我们怎么说
What's our story?
根本没有什么说法
There is no goddamn story.
我们从没去过那里 那件事没有发生过
We were never there. It never happened.
哈里斯警长可以帮我们
Chief Harris could help us.
这是个蠢主意 艾萨克
That's a terrible fuckin' idea, Isaac.
我止不住发抖
I can't stop shaking.
艾萨克 听我说
Isaac, listen to me.
无论你要怎么做 让自己冷静下来
Do whatever you gotta do to calm down.
花一分钟让自己振作
Take a minute to get your bearings.
花十分钟
Take ten minutes.
但你得尽快离开这里
But you got to leave town as soon as possible.
我说的是今晚
And I mean tonight.
艾萨克 集中注意力
Isaac, focus!
看着我
Look at me.
往西走 就像你计划的那样
Head west, just like you planned.
去那里 去那所学校
Get out there and go to that school.
你觉得真的可能吗 都发生了这种事
You think that's really possible after what happened?
我知道可以
I know it is.
但你得让自己振作起来
But you got to get yourself together.
还有帮我个忙
And do me a favor?
给你姐姐打电♥话♥ 听到了吗
Call your goddamn sister, okay?
她担心死你了
She's worried sick about you.
她只想知道你没事
She just wants to know you're okay.
你会告诉她看到我了吗
You gonna tell her you saw me?
不
No.
你还拿着钱吗
You still got the money?
嗯 还在我这
Yeah. Yeah, I still got it.
那就赶紧离开
So get out of here.
往西走
Head west.
去那所学校
Go to that school.
过你的生活
Live your life.
我们会再见面吗
Are we ever gonna see each other again?
一切都会好的 好吗
Everything's gonna be all right, okay?
但你现在得坚强起来
But you got to be strong right now.
比利·波 看着很精神啊
Billy Poe, looking sharp.
谢了 教练
Thanks, Coach.
如果我是你就暂时不进去 好吗
I wouldn't go in there yet if I were you, all right?
过一会再进去
Give it a minute.
谢了 亲爱的
Thanks, sweetheart.
亚历杭德罗来电
你要走了吗
You heading out?
对 我得送他回家
Yeah, I need to get him home.
-要帮忙吗 -好
- Need some help? - Sure.
你的受怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我那天打了一个咪表
I, punched a parking meter the other day.
当然是意外
Accidentally, of course.
亨利
Henry.
天呐 警♥察♥来了
Ah, geez. Here come the cops.
晚安 德尔
Night, Del.
-菲丽丝 恭喜 -谢谢
- Phyllis, congratulations. - Thank you.
-诺兰 -谢谢
- Nolan. - Thanks from me.
-大喜日 -对 没错
- Special day. - Yes, it is.
凯蒂
Katie.
很高兴见到你
Nice to see you.
-詹波 -谢谢你过来
- Jimbo. - Thank you for coming.
为你们俩高兴
Happy for both of you.
哈里斯警长
Chief Harris.
今晚真精彩 对吧
Some night, huh?
今晚舞池上有人扯坏了前十字韧带吗
Any torn ACLs on the dance floor?
暂时没有 但是诺兰在进行
None yet. But Nolan almost threw his back out
新娘父亲演讲时差点把腰闪了
making his father-of-the-bride speech.
外面怎么样了
How's it going out there in the jungle?
无聊至极
Utter and complete boredom.
这里才是精彩的地方
This is where all the action is.
你好吗 小皮特
How's it going, Little Pete?
皮特 你记得哈里斯警官 对吧
Peter, you remember Officer Harris, right?
嗯
Yeah.
别玩车了 有点礼貌
Stop playing with your car and be polite.
你觉得我带你去我的警车
What do you say I take you out to my truck
让你看看真正的警灯怎么样
and show you how the real police lights work?
我也能开警笛吗
Can I turn the siren on, too?
我们先看灯 之后再说
Let's start with the lights, see how that goes.
我保证我会把他带回来
I promise I'll bring him right back.
好
Okay.
到了
All right.
月亮真漂亮
That's a nice moon.
美极了
Beautiful.
转一圈
Spin around...
空气感觉好舒服
The air feels good.
你懂怎么做
You know the deal.
准备好了告诉我
Let me know when you're ready.
莉 看好了 学着点
Lee, watch how it's done, now.
-好 -准备好了吗
- Okay. - You ready?
嗯 我抓紧了
Yeah, let me get tight.
三
Three...
-二 一 -二 一
- two, one... - Two, one...
真顺利
That was smooth.
好了 再来一次
All right, one more.
晚安 布尔
Good night, Buell.
能给我瓶啤酒吗 亲爱的
Can you get me a beer, darling?
不
No.
要两瓶 时间还早呢
Two! The night is young.
他为什么不接电♥话♥
Why won't he answer his phone?
我真的不知道
I honestly have no idea.
你知道他偷了爸爸的钱吗
You know he stole Dad's money?
大概四千块
Something like $4,000.
所以爸昨天给我打了电♥话♥
That's why Dad called me yesterday.
艾萨克什么时候变成贼了
Since when did Isaac turn into a thief?
也许他认为那是他的钱
Maybe he considered it his money.
我不明白你的意思
I don't follow your logic.
我觉得这很简单 莉
I think it's pretty simple, Lee.
过去三年半
For the past three and a half years,
艾萨克日夜都在这 照顾你♥爸♥爸
Isaac's been here day and night, looking after your dad.
过去六个月
And for the past six months,
我每周都往家寄钱
I've been sending money home every week
好让他们雇人帮忙
so they could hire someone to help out.
之前是这么说的
That was the agreement.
没人在这工作 莉
Nobody's been working here, Lee.
他让地方变得一团糟
He's let the place go to complete shit.
老实说
In all honesty,
我觉得艾萨克已经想离开这里有一阵了
I think Isaac's been wanting to leave for a while now.
照顾你♥爸♥爸
Taking care of your dad
对他来说并没有变得简单
wasn't exactly getting any easier for him.
我爱你♥爸♥爸 但是
I mean, I love your dad, but...
他不是世界上最和善的人
he's not the easiest person in the world to get along with.
那你为什么没去阿克伦城
So why didn't you wind up going to Akron?
我不想离开我妈
I didn't feel right leaving my mom.
她的手疾越来越严重了
Her hands have been getting worse, you know?
她吃布洛芬就像吃糖一样
She pops ibuprofens like they're fuckin' SweeTarts.
她还没有养老金
She doesn't have a pension.
我想我可以留下在家工作
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表