剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
And I think it's important to name your faults, you know?
不然的话 就无法纠正错误
Otherwise, you can't fix 'em.
所以 我发了一通火
So, I lashed out.
我怒气冲冲地说话
I spoke in anger.
把带去的啤酒又带回了家
Took my beers back home with me.
那样子很难看 而且我对此感到羞愧
It wasn't a good look, and I'm not too proud of that.
我很感激
Well, I appreciate that.
你能过来告诉我真是太好了
It's kind of you to stop in and tell me.
你知道我最近都在做什么吗
You know what I've been doing a lot of lately?
冥想瑜伽
Yogi meditation.
印度的那种
The Indian kind.
是真家伙
The real deal.
深呼吸
You breathe deep,
让思维探索
let your mind investigate.
不可思议 这是个美妙的过程
Surreal. It's a beautiful process.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I'm talking about?
不怎么懂
Not so much.
那我给你个例子吧 老兄
Well, let me give you an example then, man.
比如今天早些时候
Like, earlier today,
我在自家土地上散步
I'm walking around our-our property--
我和格蕾丝的土地
mine and Grace's--
因为 我只是想
'cause, you know, I'm just trying
亲自看看我能做什么
to personally investigate what I might've done
来改变现在的状况 对吧
to contribute to our current situation, right?
我们的儿子在监狱
I mean, our son's in jail.
我们的家被烧了
Our home's burned down.
我想我们所有人都有一定责任 对吧
I believe we all bear a certain responsibility, you know?
所以我...
So I'm...
我就在灰烬里走着 懂吗
I'm just walking through the ashes, you know?
呼吸着 思考着
I'm breathing and thinking,
就在脑海中飘过各种思绪
just, you know, running things over in my mind.
突然之间 不知从哪来的
And, suddenly, out of nowhere,
我突然来了灵感 应该转身看看
I get this flash of inspiration that I ought to turn around.
所以我转身了
So I do.
然后我看到了什么
And what do I see?
工具棚
Our tool shed,
还在那
still standing there.
没被火烧到
Untouched by the flames.
这太幸运了 是吧
That's a lucky thing, right?
至少还留下了点东西
At least something remains.
所以我感觉很好 你知道吗
So I'm feeling good in that, you know?
我走了过去 打开门
I'm-- I-I go over to it. I open it up.
往里一看 然后
I look inside and...
看到我的工具 还有不少都还能用
Looking at my tools and some of 'em are in good shape
我就 我很开心工具还在 你懂吗
and I'm j-- I'm happy that they're still there, you know?
然后我看了看架子
And-and I look over on the shelf
看到了儿子以前的运动包
and I see my son's old gym bag.
这个
This one,
就在这里
right here.
这也是件好事
That's another good thing.
比利的包 对吧
Billy's bag, you know?
所以我拿了下来 打开一看
So I-I take it down and-and I open it up.
我的天哪
And, lo and behold,
里面全是照片 你看看
there's all these pictures in there. Look at that.
比利小时候的各种照片
Snapshots of Billy when he was younger.
对了 提醒你
Yeah. Now, mind you,
这些之前被贴在我们拖车里的墙上
these were hung all over the walls of our trailer
在拖车还没被悲惨地被火吞噬之前 然后
before it so tragically burnt to the ground. And...
还有这些
and these here...
对 这些被贴在冰箱门上...好多年了
Yeah. Those were stuck on the refrigerator for... years.
知道吗 就是用小磁铁吸住的那种
You know? One of those pretty little magnet things.
说不好 我感觉备受恩典
I don't know. I'm feeling blessed.
我不知道是谁在大火前
I do not know who packed this shit up
把这些收了起来
before our place burned down,
但有人这么做了
but somebody did.
我很感激
And I am grateful.
你懂我要说什么了吗
See where I'm going with this?
妈的 我差点忘了
Fuck, I almost forgot.
对 我们一直有大概
Yeah, we always have, like,
三四罐煤油放在那个棚子里
three, four cans of kerosene in that shed.
为了应急
You know, for emergencies.
万一我们付不起电费
In case we can't pay the power bill
然后家里开不了灯
and the lights go out.
但现在那里只有一个空罐子了
Well, there was only one empty can in there.
我不知道它为什么被用了 或用在了哪里
And I don't know why or what the hell it got used for,
不过
but, uh...
这个问题很有意思 对吧
it's an interesting question to ponder, don't you think?
你大可以把这些都留下
Feel free to leave all this here
如果你想让我调查
if you'd like me to look into it.
谢谢
Thank you.
你人真好
So nice of you.
谢了 但不用
Yeah, thanks. But no.
我
I'm, uh...
我觉得这些能在未来的艰难时刻
I think they're gonna give me comfort
给我些许安慰
in any rough times ahead.
我觉得我们男人必须
I think us men ought to really
照顾彼此 懂吗
look out for one another, you know?
就像 让对方知道
Like, let them know
也许当我们遇上一个不好搞定的女人时
when maybe they got a wild one on their hands?
因为我们这种好男人
'Cause gentlemen like us,
可能会认为自己干了什么特别的事
we could tend to think we done something special--
或更糟 自以为特别
or, worse, we are something special--
值得获得某位女士的亲睐
to deserve the attentions of a particular female.
但事实上 如果我们深呼吸想想
When in reality, if we just breathe deep and ponder,
会发现自己早就精疲力尽
we'll see we're getting all used up.
你保重 警长
You take care, Chief.
回头见
I'll see you around.
瑞秋·沃尔顿办公室
Rachel Walton's office.
她现在不在 需要留言吗
She's not in right now. Can I take a message?
我是莉安·英格利
This is LeeAnn English.
不好意思 这是谁的留言
I'm sorry, who is the message from?
灰狗巴士
布尔城最好的吉利奥蒂兄弟水管维修
治安官
Sheriff.
你还好吗 先生
How you doing, sir?
还行
All right.
你能帮我打开吗
Can you open it for me?
我还得再看一眼
I need to take one more look around.
请进
Yeah.
你有访客
You have some visitors.
我能问问是谁吗
Can I ask who?
匹兹堡来的警探
Detectives down from Pittsburgh.
他们想干什么
What do they want?
他们没说
They didn't say.
行吧
All right.
带进来吧
Show 'em in.
德尔·哈里斯
Del Harris?
-我就是 -你有时间谈谈吗
- Yeah. - You have some time to talk?
我觉得我能抽出几分钟
I think I could spare a couple minutes.
这位是芒森警探
This is Detective Munson.
我是费舍尔警探
And I'm Detective Fisher.
我们想问你一些问题
We'd like to ask you some questions.
是关于什么事
You want to tell me what about?
你的前任搭档 查克·卡斯特拉诺斯
Your former partner, Chuck Castellanos.
我能关门吗
Mind if I close this?
你想关就关吧
If you like.
哈珀局长现在还喜欢大搞破坏吗
Chief Harper still running things into the ground over there?
不了 他人还行
No. He was all right.
去年退休了
Retired last year.
是吗
Did he?
我们能坐下吗
May we sit?
行 坐吧
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表