剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
一直都是这样吗
Was it always like this?
差不多吧 我都不记得了
Kind of. I don't even remember anymore.
我知道你生我的气...
I know you're upset with me...
没事先问你我就过来了
for coming without asking you first.
没有
I'm not.
见到你我很开心
It's good to see you.
就是有点为难
It's also just a little hard.
见到你老公 怎么还为难了呢
What part of seeing your husband is hard?
你出现在这里
You in this place,
当这里的一起都如此不堪
when everything here is so fucked-up.
因为我弟弟 我朋友 我爸爸的事
For my brother, for my friend, my dad.
你不必为自己的出身感到羞愧
You don't have to be ashamed of where you came from.
-好吧 不是的... -你那朋友
- Okay. That's not... - This friend.
-比利 对吧 -是的
- Billy? - Yeah.
他就是高中时和你约会的那个人吗
He's the same one you used to date in high school, yes?
是的
Yes.
就是他一直
And he's the one who's been, um,
给你家帮忙吗
helping out around the house?
他和艾萨克是朋友
He and Isaac are friends.
他们最近几年关系很近
They got pretty close the last few years,
所以我爸和他在一起很舒服
so my dad's comfortable around him.
这些日子帮了不少忙
Made it an easy solve for the last few days.
很好
Good.
我借了几周的
I got a payday loan
发薪日贷款
for a couple of weeks of work,
我丈夫也凑了几百美元
and my husband scraped together a couple of hundred dollars,
但是 如果必要的话
but, if it gets to it,
-我可以让他把车卖♥♥了 -很好
- I can make him sell the truck. - Good.
我们应该可以把保释金提高到两千五
And we can probably jack it up to 2,500.
-我了解了 -这样够吗
- I understand. - Is that gonna be enough?
这我们就要和法官谈了
That's what we'll be talking to the judge about.
像这种情况 保释费一般是多少钱
So what's bail at normally for something like-like this?
真的要看情况了
It really depends.
我还没和我的委托人坐下来谈过
I have yet to sit down with my client.
你们现在能做的最好的事
The best thing you can do right now is
就是见法官前
let me discuss the situation with him,
让我和他谈谈情况
before we need to stand before the judge.
对你们儿子而言这是最佳安排
That's the best thing for your son.
请你尽全力而为
Please do whatever you can.
他 他心地善良
He's-he's got a good heart.
我不怀疑这点 你走吧
I don't doubt that. Go on in.
我们法庭上见
I'll see you in the courtroom.
比利 我是瑞秋·沃尔顿
Billy. Rachel Walton.
我们上庭之前 我有两分钟时间
I've got two minutes to get to know you
了解下你和你的案子
and your case before we go in there.
你被控一级刑事杀人罪
You're being charged with criminal homicide, first-degree.
我不知道地检官是真的这么认为
I don't know if the D.A. really believes that,
或是想让我们认罪
or if it's a move to get us to plead it down.
这个一会再说
That's for later.
皮特·诺维克 你认识他吗
Peter Novick. You knew him?
我听说你很健谈
Heard you were a talker.
和你不健谈
Not to you.
为什么呢
Why is that?
-没兴趣 -对什么没兴趣
- Not interested. - Not interested in what?
你知道我是被任命
You understand I've been appointed
做你律师的吧
to serve as your lawyer?
我不要律师
I don't want a lawyer.
你想为自己辩护吗
You want to represent yourself?
不
No.
我不想要任何人为我辩护
I don't want anyone to represent me.
你能告诉我为什么吗
You going to tell me why that is?
你在保护其他人
You're protecting somebody.
我说完了
I'm done talking.
你得上庭去和法官说
You're gonna have to talk to the judge in there.
他们准备好了
They're ready for you.
这不是闹着玩
This is really happening.
我们上庭 你说无罪
We go in there, you plead not guilty.
你只需要说这些 好吗
That's all you have to say. Okay?
你要练习一下吗
Do you want to practice?
沃尔顿女士
Ms. Walton?
就说那两个字
Just say the words.
无罪
Not guilty.
全体起立 尊敬的帕隆法官出席
All rise. The Honorable Judge Paronne is now presiding.
都坐下吧
You may be seated.
法庭传唤威廉·波
The Court calls William Poe.
威廉·波
William Poe,
宾夕法尼亚州起诉你犯
you are charged by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
一级刑事谋杀罪
with criminal homicide, murder in the first degree.
格伦·帕隆
法官
你和你的律师谈过了吗
Have you had a chance to discuss this with your lawyer?
我们谈过了 法官阁下
We have spoken, Your Honor.
你明白自己面对的指控吗
Do you understand the charge against you?
波先生
Mr. Poe?
我能说句话吗 法官阁下
If I may, Your Honor.
我相信我的委托人了解指控了
I believe my client does understand the charge.
我们刚讨论过这个了
We've just consulted about this.
威廉·波 你怎么辩护
William Poe, how do you plead?
波先生 我需要你的回答
Mr. Poe, I need an answer.
比利 拜托
Billy, come on.
法官阁下 我的委托人不认罪
My client pleads not guilty, Your Honor.
我需要从你的委托人口中听到这句话
I need to hear it from your client.
拜托 别这样
Please stop.
他在干吗
What is he doing?
如果你说有罪 你这辈子就完蛋了
If you tell them you're guilty, your life is over.
你永远不能收回
You can never take that back.
快说
Say it.
无罪
Not guilty.
检方的保释建议
People on bail?
法官阁下 我们申请不予保释
Your Honor, we ask that bail be denied.
理由是什么
On what grounds?
从我的所见 指控我当事人的证据
From what I've seen, the evidence against my client
要不是间接证据 要不是依赖一个目击证人
is either circumstantial or reliant on one witness
但没人知道那是谁
whose name nobody knows.
我们不是在庭审 法官阁下
We are not at trial, Your Honor.
我不会参与争辩
I will not engage in an argument
-这个案件的特点 -什么特点
- about the merits of this case. - What merits?
这是个暴♥力♥的惯犯
This is a violent, repeat offender.
只是酒吧打斗的轻罪
Of a misdemeanor bar fight.
波先生已认罪 用致命武器将一位年轻男性
Mr. Poe pled guilty to beating a young man with a deadly weapon
-殴打至昏迷 -只是一根木头
- into a comatose state. - A piece of wood.
被告冲动 暴♥力♥
Defendant is impulsive, violent,
-还是个惯犯 -反对
- a repeat offender... - Objection.
而且为公共安全着想
...and, for the sake of public safety,
我们申请他被关押至
we ask that he be placed
法明顿三县监狱 等候庭审
at Farmington Tri-County Prison to await trial.
法官阁下 我申请
Your Honor, I ask
将地检刚才的陈述
that the district attorney's statement
不予记录
be stricken from the record.
我的当事人七个月前认罪了一项轻罪
My client pled guilty to a misdemeanor seven months ago.
这根本不足以称为惯犯
That does not remotely qualify as a repeat offender.
拒绝
Denied.
异议
Exception.
知道了
Noted.
至于三县监狱
As for the Tri-County Prison,
那是个鱼龙混杂的监狱
that is a mixed-population facility
关押着已审判的重罪犯和那些犯下
housing convicted felons and those awaiting trial
滔天罪恶犯人在等待庭审
for the most violent of crimes.
你的当事人就是犯下了滔天罪恶
Your client has been charged with the most violent of crimes.
比利·波这辈子都跟他母亲
Billy Poe has lived in the town of Buell
住在布尔镇
with his mother his entire life.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表