剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
Deluca thinks he placed Billy at the scene,
证据是他手上的挫伤和鞋印
with the contusion on his hand and the footprint.
现在 他接到了另一通匿名电♥话♥
Now he's got another anonymous call--
也许是照片里的那个家伙打的 也许不是
maybe the guy in the picture, maybe not--
他说比利当时在现场 人是他杀的
saying Billy was there, that he killed him.
-好吧 -比利干过很多蠢事
- Right. - Billy is many things,
但我不相信他吸毒或贩毒
but I don't have him pegged for a user or a dealer.
-同意 -所以那个工厂里到底发生了什么
- Agreed. - So what the fuck happened at that mill?
如果皮特是买♥♥家 卖♥♥家不是比利
If Pete was buying, it wasn't from Billy.
跟诺维克一起的那个家伙是他的毒贩吗
The guy with Novick was his dealer?
赫利茨现在需要找到这个家伙并逮捕他
So now Herlitz needs to find this guy and bring him in
否则她就送比利去受审
before she takes Billy to trial.
他们找他有他们的理由
They're looking for him for their reasons.
我找他有我的理由
I'm looking for him for mine.
有人在我的镇上贩毒
Somebody's dealing in my town.
我有权追捕他
I got a right to hunt him down.
好吧 但你追捕他是因为他贩毒
Yeah, but are you hunting him down because he's dealing,
还是因为这能帮到格蕾丝的儿子
or because it might help Grace's son?
如果我们在他们之前找到他怎么办
What happens if we find him before they do?
我会确保他被指控犯有重罪
I make sure he's charged with something serious.
但在逮捕比利前
But I only got ten hours to find him
我只有十小时来找到那个人
before I need to arrest Billy.
如果你希望我别把你牵扯进来
If you'd rather I left you out of this going forward,
我明白 我不怪你
I get it, no hard feelings.
那我该怎么打发我的时间呢
What would I do with my time?
我帮你找 警长
I work for you, Chief.
好吧 走吧
All right, come on.
在卡尔断气前 我们去找他
Let's go get Karl before he runs out of air.
那也不是什么坏事
Wouldn't be the worst thing.
出来
Get out.
快点
Come on.
什么鬼
What the...?!
我该怎么回家
How am I supposed to get home?!
外面冷得要死
It's cold as a bitch out here!
等等
Wait!
欢迎来到阿代尔
经济旅馆
快跑
Come on!
过来
Come here!
我要掐死你们 你们这些混♥蛋♥
I'm gonna strangle you, you cock-sucking motherfuckers!
-你还好吗 -是的 我很好
- Are you okay? - Yeah, I'm fine.
单向道
该死
Shit.
你个小贱♥人♥ 你们这些混♥蛋♥
You little bitch! You motherfuckers!
我的错 对不起
My bad, my bad.
吸尘器吗 我讨厌吸尘器
Vacuums? I hate vacuums.
先生 你好吗
Sir, how you doing?
该死的混♥蛋♥ 过来
Fucking assholes! Come here!
快来
Come on.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry, sorry.
你好 先生 女士
Sir. Ma'am.
-抱歉 你不能... -姑娘 你的指甲
- Sorry, you can't... - Girl, those nails.
谢谢
Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你好 美女
Hola, guapa.
你好吗
¿Cómo estás?
我很好
I'm okay.
你听起来不太好
You don't sound okay.
你呢 你在哪里
¿Y tú? ¿Dónde estás?
我在家工作
Uh, working from home.
-天气怎么样 -天气吗
- ¿Y el clima? - The weather?
阴天 怎么了
Uh, overcast. Why?
你穿的是什么
And what are you wearing?
好吧 怎么回事
Okay, ya. What is this?
我需要离开宾夕法尼亚30秒 拜托了
I need 30 seconds away from Pennsylvania, please.
你喜欢的那条灰色裤子
The gray pants you like.
平常穿的鞋 蓝色毛衣
Usual shoes. Blue sweater.
黑表带的那块表
The watch with the black band.
窗外有什么
And what's out the window?
那棵...
The...
街角的那棵树正在掉树叶
The tree on the corner is losing its leaves.
卖♥♥炸豆丸子的店正在发放免费试吃品
The falafel place is giving away free samples.
我能看到 是的
Uh, I can see... Yes.
是的 一只斗牛犬拉了一大坨屎
Yes, that is a bulldog taking a massive shit.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我需要这些
I needed that.
亲爱的 出什么事了
¿Cariño, qué pasa?
我爸情况很糟
My dad is a mess.
我不知道有多不好
I had no idea how bad.
他不在床上睡觉
He doesn't sleep in a bed.
只是靠在简易房♥的"乐至宝"沙发里
He just leans back in a La-Z-Boy in the den.
他几乎没法从沙发里起来
He can barely manage to get out of it
并且讨厌我帮他
and hates when I help him.
我担心他会滑倒 摔断脖子
I'm afraid he's gonna slip and break his neck.
亚历 我想我一时半会回不了家
Alé, I don't think I'm coming home anytime soon.
我需要休学一个学期
I think I need to withdraw for a semester.
不确定他已经安顿好了所需的一切
I couldn't live with myself if I just left here again,
我无法再次心安理得地离开这里
without making sure he's set up with everything he needs.
要多久
How long?
就一学期
Just a semester.
不 莉 我是说
No, Lee, I mean...
我要多久才能再见到你
how long until I see you again.
我想你
Te echo de menos.
我也想你
I miss you, too.
英格利太太
Mrs. English?
我得挂了
I have to go.
什么 好吧 给我回电♥话♥
What? Uh... Okay. Call me back.
我非常爱你
Te quiero. Muchísimo.
我也很爱你
Y yo a ti.
-很抱歉 -没关系
- Sorry about that. - No problem.
我们都为你准备好了
We're all set up for you now.
-她在等你 -谢谢
- She's waiting for you. - Thank you.
我叫考特妮
Courtney.
我是莉安
I'm LeeAnn.
很高兴见到你 请坐
Nice to meet you. Please sit.
通知得太仓促 感谢你愿意见我
Thank you for seeing me on such short notice.
跟我说说你来的目的吧
Why don't you tell me what brings you in?
确认一下
Just to confirm,
我们在这里讨论的一切都是保密的 对吗
everything we discuss here is confidential, right?
当然
Absolutely.
格尔西制衣店
这些东西应该配上"得伴"纸尿裤
These things should come with Depends.
我觉得我可能会尿裤子
I feel like I might wet myself.
格蕾丝 你会做得很好的
Grace, you're gonna do just fine.
谁说的
Says who?
我说的
I do.
你一定行
You got this.
我是国家劳动关系委员会的代表
I'm a representative from the NLRB.
你将收到员工中51%人的
You're about to be handed union authorization cards
公会授权卡
from 51% of your employees.
格蕾丝 这是谁
Gracie, who is this?
她刚告诉你了她是谁
She just told you who she is.
别想把那些给我 我不要
Don't try to give those to me. I'm not taking them.
无论你要不要 这些都表明
Whether you take them or not, they indicate that
你有51%的员工希望被公会代表
51% of your employees would like to be represented by a union.
51%吗
Fifty-one percent?
我不相信
I don't believe that.
卡片上是这么写的
It's what the cards say.
现在 你有两个选择
At this point, you have two options:
你可以自愿承认工会
you can either voluntarily recognize the union
是其雇员的谈判代表...
as a bargaining representative for its employees...
自愿 什么
Voluntarily? What?
贝萨妮 这怎么回事
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表