剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表
《美国之锈》前情提要
Previously on American Rust...
你有51%的员工
Fifty-one percent of your employees
希望被公会代表
would like to be represented by a union.
卡片上是这么写的
It's what the cards say.
格尔西制衣店
有人把尾灯砸了
Someone took a bat to the taillights.
-谁干的 -格尔西吧 大概
- Who did it? - Gelsey, probably.
杰克森药品杂货店
芬太尼
Fentanyl.
药效很强
This is strong stuff.
你拿到过这药的处方吗
You ever fill a script for it?
很久没有了
I mean, not in a long time.
我能问问你是从哪弄到的吗
You mind my asking where you get this filled?
芬太尼舌下含片
-杰克森那 -杰克森
- Jackson's. - Jackson.
跟诺维克一起的那个家伙是他的毒贩吗
The guy with Novick was his dealer?
但你追捕他是因为他贩毒
But are you hunting him down because he's dealing,
还是因为这能帮到格蕾丝的儿子
or because it might help Grace's son?
如果你希望我别把你牵扯进来 我明白
If you'd rather I left you out of this going forward, I get it,
我不怪你
no hard feelings.
我帮你找 警长
I work for you, Chief.
你知道我是被任命做你律师的吧
You understand I've been appointed to serve as your lawyer?
我不要律师
I don't want a lawyer.
我可以帮你弟弟
I can work to help your brother,
或者我可以帮你的朋友波先生
or I can work to help your friend, Mr. Poe.
但我不能兼顾两者
But I can't do both.
如果我帮了其中一个 可能会伤害另一个
If I help one, it might mean harming the other.
我在乎你 我为你感到害怕
I care for you. I'm scared for you.
拒绝保释
Bail is denied.
你可能会去法明顿监狱
You could be headed to Farmington.
重罪犯占据了大部分
Felonies make up a big chunk of the population,
-所以你要低调 -漂亮小子
- so keep your head down. - Hey, pretty boy.
你向我保证过
You gave me your word!
拜托 查克
Come on, Chuck.
该死的 妈的
Goddamn it! Fuck.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
是你啊 好哥们
It's you. My man.
你能告诉我谁可能会
Can you give me the names of anyone
对你或者你儿子心怀不满吗
who might have a grudge against you or your son?
这镇子上的人都对我心怀不满
Everyone in this frickin' town has a grudge against me.
帕姆·诺维克是肯定的
Pam Novick, obviously.
我老板 格尔西
My boss, Gelsey.
他是最有可能的
He's the most likely.
地区检察官苏·赫利茨那逼
That cunt of a D.A., Sue Herlitz.
帕隆法官肯定看不惯比利
Judge Paronne obviously has it in for Billy.
我觉得法官不会往你车上扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
I don't really think the judge would want to firebomb your car.
之前我也觉得不会有人往我车上扔燃♥烧♥弹♥
I didn't really think anybody would want to firebomb my car
-直到昨晚有人这么干了 -好吧
- until they did it last night. - Okay.
好 长官 眼下也许还是让我来问吧
Okay. Uh, sir, maybe let me do this for now.
那... 那你丈夫维吉尔呢
What about, uh, your husband, Virgil?
你觉得是他的一位女朋友...
You think one of the girlfriends...
老鹰队
我是在被惩罚
I am being punished.
我不确定为了什么 因为我真的...
I'm not sure why, 'cause I really...
我真的尽全力了
I really did the best I could.
你一直是位称职的母亲 格蕾丝
You've been a good mother, Grace.
还不够啊
Well, it wasn't enough.
我一直在给监狱打电♥话♥
And I've been calling the prison,
他们说要花一周时间
and they say it takes a week to process me
把我加到探监名单里
to put me on the-the visitors' list.
你就不能做点什么加快速度吗
Is there nothing you can do to speed that up?
如果真有方法 我希望你知道我肯定会做
Well, if there was, I hope you know that I'd do it.
这个家伙... 诬陷比利的是谁啊
Who is this guy... lying about Billy?
说皮特是他杀的
Saying he killed Pete?
皮特·诺维克是个瘾君子
Pete Novick was a junkie.
-这人也是吗 -我不清楚
- Is this guy a junkie, too? - I don't know.
为什么谁都不清楚这个人的事呢
Well, why doesn't anyone know anything about him?
我一直在设法了解
I've been trying.
我需要你的帮助 德尔 请你设法帮助我
I need your help, Del. Please try to help me.
他们不让我管了
They shut me out!
我要自己干 可一点线索都没有
I-I got no leads to work on my own, okay?
对于工厂里所发生的事 比利说过什么吗
Did Billy say anything about what happened at the mill?
你凭什么认为他真的在场呢
What makes you think he was even there?
我不是说他在场或者不在场
I'm not saying he was or he wasn't,
我只是告诉你地区检察官的说法
I'm just telling you what the D.A. is saying.
比利不会对我说的
Billy wouldn't talk to me.
但他花了很多时间和莉·英格利在一起
But he was spending a whole lot of time with Lee English.
也许对她说了什么
Maybe he said something to her.
好吧
Okay.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
《匹兹堡邮报》
匹兹堡警♥察♥凶杀/自杀案
这太可怕了
This is awful.
我为什么要看这个
Why am I looking at this?
他是我从前的搭档
He was my old partner.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
前天晚上
Night before last.
我在场
I was there.
查克让我去干这事
Chuck asked me to be involved.
我拒绝了 于是他就干了这个
I refused, so he did this.
他找我帮忙 我拒绝了
He asked for help, and I said no.
我只是想要对得起他
I was just trying to do right by him,
我现在也只是想对得起你
and I'm just trying to do right by you.
我需要你知道我很在乎
I need you to know I care,
而且我很努力
and I'm trying.
我知道
I do.
谢谢你告诉我这事
Thank you for telling me this.
我们要彼此守望相助
We are gonna look out for one another,
谁也休想再伤害我们两个
and nobody is gonna hurt either of us anymore.
我们会把一切都弄清楚
We're gonna figure it all out.
只要我们俩在一起
As long as we stick together.
好吗
Okay?
要迟到了
Gonna be late.
你下班后过来吗
Are you coming by after work?
我很期待呢
I'm looking forward to it.
昨晚我们被打断了
We got interrupted last night.
这样更好一些
It's better this way.
每次他开个门
Every time he opens a door,
每次他在街角转个弯听到脚步声...
every time he hears footsteps coming around the corner...
拉雷多都会开始冒汗 以为是我
Laredo'll start sweating, thinking it's me.
他这辈子吃什么都不香了
His food won't sit well the rest of his life.
可如果我想虔诚一些
Well, all right, but if I'm gonna be holy,
我得要从中有点乐子
I got to get some fun out of it.
-哎呀呀 -你好
- Well, well, well. - Hello.
沃斯先生太太 沃斯女士 兰迪·麦考尔
Mr. And Mrs. Worth, Ms. Worth, Randy McCall.
你好
How do you do?
谁啊
Yeah?
是我 开门啊
It's me. Come on.
你好吗 老兄
What's up, man?
让我来这么个鸟不拉屎的地方
Got me the fuck out in the boonies.
来吧
Come on.
你还老实吗
You been good?
嗯 我得要给塔茜张罗甜蜜16岁派对
Yeah. I got to plan a whole sweet 16 for Tashi.
贵得要死 但我没法拒绝
It's expensive as fuck, but I can't say no.
-老样子吗 -看情况
- The usual? - Depends.
你能看在油钱的份上给我便宜点吗
You giving me a break for what I paid in gas?
好的 很好
Good, good.
代我向小特问好 好吗
Send T my love, all right?
好的 我会的
Yeah. Will do.
两块押瘦子赢
Two on skinny.
-你好吗 伙计 -你好 兄弟
- What's up, man? - Hey, bro.
谢了
Thanks.
好了 小伙
All right, champ.
剧集 | 美国之锈(2021) | 导航列表